What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

hey comrades, please help me with some questions Su-15/21 J-8 and JH-7 I found them too many similarities

shenyang_j-8-2.gif

JH-7_3view.jpg

su15_1_3v.jpg

hey comrades, please help me with some questions Su-15/21 J-8 and JH-7 I found them too many similarities

shenyang_j-8-2.gif

JH-7_3view.jpg

su15_1_3v.jpg

They all have two wings, two engines, and three sets of landing gears. The most striking similarity that I found was the fact that the wheels on the landing gear were round and fashioned out of rubber.

Oh,I forgot about these Vietnamese know very little about the philosophy of aircraft designing:P

yeah yeah I personally claim about that Thanks Comrade :D

but we know how to use them effectively in the war :D

Are you Okay.......................

This one looks like it was done by a professional. Is that the case?

It looks like professional photography to me as well. If you want to know for certain, ask Marchpole yourself on the other Pakistani forum. I don't know where he obtains his pictures and articles.

I can't provide a link. I'll ask Marchpole on your behalf. I'll let you know as soon as I receive a response.

----------

[message sent]

Hi Marchpole,

On another forum, SiegeCrossbow would like to know whether the photograph was taken by a professional photographer. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Martin

China's Air Force studying new training program for fighter pilots - People's Daily Online July 14, 2011

The Air Force of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) is now studying a new training program for the pilots of its third-generation fighter jets, according to Air Force headquarters.

The country's first group of third-generation fighter pilot cadets recently completed their academic studies and military training in an experimental Air Force training program. They are expected to become qualified pilots after more training in Air Force combat units, according to the headquarters.

11825-1.jpg

Fighter pilots typically go through 10 years of training, including academic study and combat training. However, the new training program shortens the period to five to seven years, according to Wang Yingzhong, president of an Air Force pilot academy responsible for carrying out the experimental program.

The new program also keeps the trainees in the air more often. Total flying hours have increased by over 42 percent under the new program, Wang said.

The new program has allowed the academy to train more pilots at a time, increasing this year's number of graduates by 94.3 percent, Wang said.

The new program also adds new graduation criteria for cadets, requiring them to master 10 aerial combat skills in addition to their academic training, Wang said.

Source: Xinhua

That's true for the J-10A, but what about J-10B? I don't remember seeing photos of it's cockpit.

^^ definetly not J-10A/B or J-11/B.
could be for J-15 carrier version...

Back
Top Bottom