What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

the photo that PLAAF j10 pilot took

110427230245ec8ab7a2907669jpgthumb.jpg

This is an awesome picture.

heh training to be a graphic artist? Seems like you really like messing around with the photos.

No. A graphic artist makes changes to the original picture by adding elements. I don't do that.

I strip away the blue filter to help other forum members see the details and improve their analysis. The appearance of the photograph looks different, but I never touch the underlying picture information. The contrast, brightness, and color strength has merely been adjusted; just like on a tv set.

However, the photograph itself has not been changed. In other words, if you make the picture darker and extremely blue, you will have the same original picture. My effort/technique does not work on pictures where the pixels have been interpolated. For those pictures, my effort results in no change.

No. I strip away the blue filter to help other forum members see the details and improve their analysis. The appearance of the photograph has changed. The contrast, brightness, and color strength has been adjusted.

However, the photograph itself has not been changed. In other words, if you make the picture darker and extremely blue, you will have the same original picture.

Was just joking ;)

What... he concluded that they were AESA just because it is common sense?

Back
Top Bottom