What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

So it means like the Past China and Pakistan used to hide everything from Public. As few days ago we might have heard that it had some first flight.

So it means that JF-17 Block-IIs and dual seat....:pakistan::yahoo::woot::pakistan:

And J-10B is also operational but not disclosed...

Sure,sure。

065627izbd1gcdmelazgar.jpg.thumb.jpg

070802n1nr6fmnu80w5s8f.jpg.thumb.jpg

:pakistan::china:

Sure,sure。

065627izbd1gcdmelazgar.jpg.thumb.jpg

070802n1nr6fmnu80w5s8f.jpg.thumb.jpg

:pakistan::china:

I think China and Pakistan both can work on this finished product like:

It can be a good aircraft for AEW&Cs role, ELINT/SIGNIT, MPA(better than P-8Is) and may be something else.

Although I might not be sounding good now but it can work.

But please bring some more specification and pictures of this plane and now I am sure there is a successor to the B-52s and even B1B Lancer.

Hurrah!!! All Hail Pakistan :pakistan:

Please make a new threat of it in China Defence....

Guangzhou Military Region : Air Force carried out day and night high-intensity combat simulation, we have here a J-10A vs Su-27SK/J-11A with support of AWACS from both side.

Henri K.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think China and Pakistan both can work on this finished product like:

It can be a good aircraft for AEW&Cs role, ELINT/SIGNIT, MPA(better than P-8Is) and may be something else.

Although I might not be sounding good now but it can work.

But please bring some more specification and pictures of this plane and now I am sure there is a successor to the B-52s and even B1B Lancer.

Hurrah!!! All Hail Pakistan :pakistan:

Please make a new threat of it in China Defence....

27_180164_2586025e92bc266.jpg

:azn:

I am sure that now Russians might be able to sell India some old stuff like their own bombers with upgrades as there is a big possibility of war between China and India.

I think India is now keenly looking to have:
30 C-17s
20+ C-130J other than 12 they will have.
30+ P-8Is
100++ Apaches
200 MMRCAs may be direct import.
Some additional equipment from EU, USA and Russia.

Guangzhou Military Region : Air Force carried out day and night high-intensity combat simulation, we have here a J-10A vs Su-27SK/J-11A with support of AWACS from both side.

Henri K.

The PLAAF must have done modification to J-11A/Su-27SK to allow them to have domestic datalink. Safe to say, possible modification of it avionics to allow firing of domestic weapon like PL-12.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PLAAF must have done modification to J-11A/Su-27SK to allow them to have domestic datalink. Safe to say, possible modification of it avionics to allow firing of domestic weapon like PL-12.

So it means that PLAAF has upgraded all of their fleet of SU-27s and J-11s to standard similar to J-11B/J-11BS???

and can you elaborate with pictures more on the upgrade and the cockpit...

I think these two radome AEW&Cs are for PAF???

Does PAC looking to do JV with China on transport planes like:
CN-235
CN-295
C-130J-30

???

Back
Top Bottom