What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

Are you sure? According to several sources Zunyi hosts a regiment of Y-8s of the 20th Special Division.

另外,2师的4团外调后,有9师装备蔡国庆的某团补齐,而9师形成的窟窿有原30师90团南下补齐,11师的33团,外调后,形成窟窿有,公主岭的强五训练团补齐,原兰空训练团,改为17团,补上6师的窟窿,原毕克齐的7师20团,改归15师44团,补齐15师的窟窿,北空训练基地的一个团,则改为20团,补上窟窿,另一个归石家庄飞院,原沈空的另一个训练团,南下遵义变成99团,补上33师的窟窿,原来的广空,成空,训练团,早在上次裁军时变成53-132团,补上了18和44师的窟窿,
Screenshot (70).png

Last edited:
另外,2师的4团外调后,有9师装备蔡国庆的某团补齐,而9师形成的窟窿有原30师90团南下补齐,11师的33团,外调后,形成窟窿有,公主岭的强五训练团补齐,原兰空训练团,改为17团,补上6师的窟窿,原毕克齐的7师20团,改归15师44团,补齐15师的窟窿,北空训练基地的一个团,则改为20团,补上窟窿,另一个归石家庄飞院,原沈空的另一个训练团,南下遵义变成99团,补上33师的窟窿,原来的广空,成空,训练团,早在上次裁军时变成53-132团,补上了18和44师的窟窿,
View attachment 550467
Yeah and check north of that - those are Y-8 of the 59th AR.
I thought the 99th AB is located at Baiyishi together with the 98 AB.
*confused*

Yeah and check north of that - those are Y-8 of the 59th AR.
I thought the 99th AB is located at Baiyishi together with the 98 AB.
*confused*
@bahadur999
It's obvious for me that you are trying to track the WHEREABOUT or LOCATION of every single military airfield or airbase in China, for whatever purpose.

Instead of filling every thread with question about such LOCATION , may you just create a new special thread to pool all your questions on locations / coordinates ??? I think you created a thread OrBat for that purpose But if you think it is not adequate, then you may create another one .. But please STOP questioning the location randomly in every thread. It is not my interest to track the PLA airfield/AB locations moreover their coordinates!

I wish ALL the Chinese members here will stop entertaining these kinds of questions.

@bahadur999
It's obvious for me that you are trying to track the WHEREABOUT or LOCATION of every single military airfield or airbase in China, for whatever purpose.

Instead of filling every thread with question about such LOCATION , may you just create a new special thread to pool all your questions on locations / coordinates ??? I think you created a thread OrBat for that purpose But if you think it is not adequate, then you may create another one .. But please STOP questioning the location randomly in every thread. It is not my interest to track the PLA airfield/AB locations moreover their coordinates!

I wish ALL the Chinese members here will stop entertaining these kinds of questions.
Dude, you are super exaggerating...
It's not like i went off-topic - It is still a AF thread, isn't it? Many people ask these kind questions here and i havn't seen any of them getting raged. And no, it is not every thread. It is legitimate to ask questions and not be bullied! Otherwise, we will keep these forums 'empty' by just upload pictures without giving even a glimpse of info to them...
If you don't want to answer user's questions...then don't. No one forces you to...

Dude, you are super exaggerating...
It's not like i went off-topic - It is still a AF thread, isn't it? Many people ask these kind questions here and i havn't seen any of them getting raged. And no, it is not every thread. It is legitimate to ask questions and not be bullied! Otherwise, we will keep these forums 'empty' by just upload pictures without giving even a glimpse of info to them...
If you don't want to answer user's questions...then don't. No one forces you to...
Do you realize your location & coordinate things flag the threads and I don't want to open such threads just because of such questions about location/coordinates/which brigade etc... that's why I said that you should create a new dedicated thread on the location/coordinate/brigade belonging thread...

It's not about whether I or any one else will Answer / Ignore such Location/coordinate/Brigade or not ... It is about FLAGGING the threads unnecessarily!

Needless to say it's better to let the corresponding threads be quiet than fill them with the unrelated things!

In PLAAF, are the airbases in charge of the force building and organization while the brigades in charge of the operations? or the airbase does both?

The well known Tu-204C acting as the J-20 avionics system flying lab.
what are those front wings canards?

KJ-200 KJ-500 Y-8EW doing test flights in December 2018 before delivery.

KJ-200 KJ-500 Y8EW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom