What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

yes, when thousands of indian soldiers were captured alive, we were so scared, you know, when you have an entire division captured, that becomes a logistic issue.

Ignore that faker, some all time b@tt kisser!! :cheers::china:

My Chinese friend I know you all get charged up for 62 can we discuss 2009 and future. The thread is about if chinese agression is good for India as it will get more focus for military needs. I agree to this point. Please share your thoughts related to topic please.

My Chinese friend I know you all get charged up for 62 can we discuss 2009 and future. The thread is about if chinese agression is good for India as it will get more focus for military needs. I agree to this point. Please share your thoughts related to topic please.

I noticed that the only Chinese agression against India is in this site. Mostly come out of Indian posters. Sometime, Shchinese is offensive but that would not be Chinese agression.

mmm. I change my mind. What Shchinese said can be regarded as agression. So the question becomes would Indian strategic thinkers regard Indian posters on this site plus ShChinese as a basis for strategic planning. Is what is posted here good for India's defence? What do you think?

I noticed that the only Chinese agression against India is in this site. Mostly come out of Indian posters. Sometime, Shchinese is offensive but that would not be Chinese agression.

mmm. I change my mind. What Shchinese said can be regarded as agression. So the question becomes would Indian strategic thinkers regard Indian posters on this site plus ShChinese as a basis for strategic planning. Is what is posted here good for India's defence? What do you think?

My concern is that any topic that is posted here talking about any achievement and the first poster to respond is shchinese and he will try to belittle the topic. Then the Indian posters start a verbal war and topic goes to 1962. Not sure what this guy wants, looks like civil discussion and respecting others is not in his dictionary.

====================================
this topic is meaningless . If we chinese really want to attack india,we don't choose the battleground in ZANGNAN. We will dispatch troops from aksai chin .then ,india can not defense. Read the map ,and you will know what i said.

we want peace no war

My concern is that any topic that is posted here talking about any achievement and the first poster to respond is shchinese and he will try to belittle the topic. Then the Indian posters start a verbal war and topic goes to 1962. Not sure what this guy wants, looks like civil discussion and respecting others is not in his dictionary.

The title of the thread is "Chinese agression is good for India's defence" This is such an open ended statement. What does it mean by Chinese agression? Is it something made up by the Indian media or drum up by members here? What I noticed on this site is that Indian posters are made up of guys like Shchinese. Most of Chinese posters are not like shchinese, except the Grey Boy. This is what I observe as a neutral observer.

Finally, forgive me as I'm not exposed to Indian media and have no understanding of how India feel toward China, so I do not what what is Chinese agression to India in 2009 sense.

Finally, forgive me as I'm not exposed to Indian media and have no understanding of how India feel toward China, so I do not what what is Chinese agression to India in 2009 sense.

Buddy, suggest u go through the first post ....I guess the thread was supposed to be sarcastically laughed off since no links are provided ....it was not from any media outlet...

Be rest assured Indian media is no different from rest of the world's and enjoys complete freedom of speech!!
:cheers:

the problem is india do not really intend to have such a domestic sub built in india. the regime in new delhi is only using it as a propaganda material to fool the people. they have been doing this for decades, by using Arjun and LCA, they tell indian there is an "incredible india", but they know that they can't fool 1 billion people with LCA and Arjun anymore after 30 years, so they come up with this new toy, the nuke sub.

:disagree:

Haven't you read enough? we continue to be fooled with LCA and Arjun, may I add happily!!!!!! If you know what I mean.

Atleast we try !!! There is hardly any word that starts with "India" in the dictionary. I'm very impressed with the progress your country has made in to the dictionary
check this:

Chinese copy - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/CHINESE COPY

Chinese copy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haven't you read enough? we continue to be fooled with LCA and Arjun, may I add happily!!!!!! If you know what I mean.

Atleast we try !!! There is hardly any word that starts with "India" in the dictionary. I'm very impressed with the progress your country has made in to the dictionary
check this:

It remind me that Taiwan use to build the low quality product. But Taiwan improved. Everyone has to start out some where. However, its important not to think too high of oneself and not to put down others. We should have reasonable discussions instead of slinging mud as what you are doing by talking about how bad China's products are. Everyone know that China infringe on other's copy rights, (even though China start to become more respectful in this regard) and China make bad consumer products. It make no sense to insult China in this regard.

It remind me that Taiwan use to build the low quality product. But Taiwan improved. Everyone has to start out some where. However, its important not to think too high of oneself and not to put down others. We should have reasonable discussions instead of slinging mud as what you are doing by talking about how bad China's products are. Everyone know that China infringe on other's copy rights, (even though China start to become more respectful in this regard) and China make bad consumer products. It make no sense to insult China in this regard.

My apologies if my post troubled you. In all sincerity it was not aimed at China but to the troll on the loose.

check this:

Yes, you are right, we copy and improve it, nobody deny that,

The main point is, do you have the technology to copy ?

Let me give you a reality check, India can't even copy an assault rifle

right for 50 years and still counting !

The Indian armed forces had been equipped with an unlicensed reverse-engineered copy of the famous Belgian FN FAL rifle since the 1950s. This copy is considered to be a distinct weapon (although certainly not an original design), since its parts cannot be interchanged with either the metric or inch-pattern versions of the FAL.[1] With the 7.62 mm self-loading rifle becoming obsolete in the 1980s,
INSAS rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We copy the SU-27 and improve it into a 4.5 gen. fighter.-J-11B

This is the advanced multirole version which uses more Chinese components, including radar, engine, and missiles. The chief program engineer for J-11B is Mr. Guo Dianman (郭殿满). China is interested in reducing its reliance on foreign technology for both cost reasons and a desire to improve its domestic research and design. It is reported that one regiment of J-11Bs are currently in service, but this seems to contradict with the latest information provided by the Chinese government: In May, 2007, the existence of J-11B was finally acknowledged by the Chinese government for the first time when the state-run Chinese TV stations first aired the report on J-11B in PLAAF service. However, the official Chinese report claims that there are only two squadrons of J-11Bs in service, instead of a regiment, which is consisted of three squadrons (as of end of 2007). According to the Chinese report, which is agreed by some western sources such as Jane's Information Group, the J-11B is superior to Su-27SK in the following areas:

The wide adoption of composite material (mainly carbon fiber) for the surfaces, reducing the weight of the aircraft for more than 700 kg, while the life of the composite part is increased over 10,000 hours in comparison to the original part built from steel.
Redesigned air inlets of engine intakes to reduce the radar cross section, this coupled with the adoption of composite material, and application of radar absorbent material has reduced the radar cross section (RCS) of 15 square meters of Su-27SK to just >3 square meters of J-11B. Carriage of external weapons will increase this greatly of course.

Full air-to-surface / sea capability is added and J-11B is able to launch various precision guided air-to-surface and air-to-sea munitions.
Certified to be equipped with WS-10 (will be upgraded to WS-10A in the future) turbofan engine, which is claimed to be cheaper to operate than AL-31F.
Incorporation of on-board oxygen generating system (OBOGS): With the exception of Su-35 and Su-37, J-11B is the first of the Su-27 (Reverse Engineered) family to incorporate such technology. Due to the adoption of western style design features such as fully digitized computerized controls and solid state micro-electronics, Chinese claimed that the domestic OBOGS is superior than the analog system Russia offered to China.
A Chinese multifunctional pulse-Doppler fire-control radar reportedly capable of tracking 6~8 targets and engaging 4 of them simultaneously.[8]
Fully digitized solid-state avionics have replaced the analogue set of the Su-27SK. In the mid-2007, the Chinese governmental television station CCTV-7 released news clips of Chinese pilots in the cockpits of J-11B, with the LCD of glass cockpit of J-11B clearly visible, despite that the official report itself only claimed replacing the original avionics with domestic Chinese fully digitized solid-state avionics, and nothing of EFIS or glass cockpit was mentioned. In comparison to the earlier EFIS on J-11A, the most obvious difference is that LCD MFDs on J-11B are aligned in a straight line, instead of the middle one being slightly lower. The arrangement, appearance and layout of MFDs and EFIS of J-11B are similar to the general design concept of the west.
Missile Approach Warning System.
Though it has long been rumored that J-11B is aerial-refueling capable, it was impossible to determine if any aerial refueling probes have been added to the aircraft from the released official reports by the Chinese government. Professor Wang also revealed in the same interview that the J-11B entering series production would be equipped with domestic engines.
Shenyang J-11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:smitten::pakistan::china:

check this:

are you on drugs? you are insulting your fellow indian!

look at the article suggested by you, it mentions the Chinese BYD car as a Chinese copy. interestingly, 90% of indian won't be able to afford such a car. keep this in mind dude, 90% indian even could not afford to own a Chinese copy.

are you on drugs? you are insulting your fellow indian!

look at the article suggested by you, it mentions the Chinese BYD car as a Chinese copy. interestingly, 90% of indian won't be able to afford such a car. keep this in mind dude, 90% indian even could not afford to own a Chinese copy.

100% Indians dont want such cars

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom