What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

You are 100% correct , but did you Indians ever look yourself in

the mirror ? you were doing the exactly same thing posting about

China=communist=human right=freedom=one child policy=copy. etc.

Tell me why you can bash us over and over again with the same old

sh@t, and Chinese had to find something new to please you ?

Typical Indian's logic ? No ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

You very first mistake is to use the term Indians and not refuting the claims of individual...Your second mistake is to join the party instead of keeping the standards by ignoring/reporting the post...

Does it make sense???

China=communist=human right=freedom=one child policy=copy. etc.

Tell me why you can bash us over and over again with the same old

sh@t, and Chinese had to find something new to please you ?

Typical Indian's logic ? No ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Logic is, Statistics can change overnight, over year or over a century. But what are the hopes that the things highlighted above will ever change to the benefit of common chinese people?? It is a lost argument to post some numbers and justify abuses to human dignity and suppression of mans birth right of freedom, by an authoritative regime.

Last edited:
You very first mistake is to use the term Indians and not refuting the claims of individual...Your second mistake is to join the party instead of keeping the standards by ignoring/reporting the post...

Does it make sense???

Buddy, being honest, you are one of the few Indians i respected on

this forum, hate to argue with you if not necessary;

(1) When i guoted Indians, I means a lots of them.

(2) How i am going to report when it happened all the time ?

Hint; look at the post above mine. :cheers::china:

Logic is, Statistics can change overnight, over year or over a century. But what are the hopes that the things highlighted above will ever change to the benefit of common chinese people?? It is a lost argument to post some outdated numbers and justify abuses to human dignity and suppression of mans birth right of freedom, by an authoritative regime.

I hate to intervene when conversation between two people are going on...I understand your frustration on Grey Boy showing all those links and i know its off topic yet i would like to ask is this something that we can deny??? I am by no means a supporter of Communism or authorative regime but whatever they are they have been able to control much of their poverty-illiteracy and much more as compared to us...We cannot deny China has bettered us in economy...infrastructure...milatarily(conventional as well as strategic)...However does that mean we cannot better them??? We definitely can and will...thats what all healthy comptetion is about...Does that mean we should throw away our system and follow theirs?? Heck NO...they have a system that they think is best for them..we have a system that we think is best for us...however we need to ensure that out poor massess are benefited from all the economic progress that India as a nation is achieving...

However talking about who has more poverty sounds silly to me...If anyone wants to do comparison then he/she should do with developed world and see where we stand...China may be better than India but does that mean all is well there??? India may be not as good as China but does that mean its the end of the world???

justify abuses to human dignity and suppression of mans birth right of freedom
You will find many such examples in India even though we are a democracy....Though its not legitmized by our Govt. does that mean our system is better than theirs??? We might be better in theory but save these arguments until we show the results on ground..

@request

I hope you will not take this as an offence...and will treat it as a friendly advice

Logic is, Statistics can change overnight, over year or over a century. But what are the hopes that the things highlighted above will ever change to the benefit of common chinese people?? It is a lost argument to post some outdated numbers and justify abuses to human dignity and suppression of mans birth right of freedom, by an authoritative regime.

First of all, stop using double ID, its against the rule on this forum,

All those figures i posted were within 2009 time line, how do you

define outdated, only valid if from today ?

Want me to post all those index with individual link ?

I will be more than happy to satisfly you.:smitten::pakistan::china:

I did and replied as well...All i want to say is there is no generalization...I can say the same about most chinese..most pakistanis...but that's not truth.....though i disagree but even for the sake of argument if it is happening all the time why to stoop low to someone's level who is hell bent on "My Dikc is bigger than yours" competition...Will it change the truth???

Anyways i don't want to sound like a professor.. So please use your judgement on identifying what post is worth enough to reply...:cheers:

Why is it good for India ? how? and why? wont be so happy when they drop a bomb on your A$$... LOL .

Why is it good for India ? how? and why? wont be so happy when they drop a bomb on your A$$... LOL .

would it be unfair to expect more from you after 2740 odd posts??? You can live in your dream land but dropping a bomb is not a matter of joke...for some(thankfully) it is a matter of grave concern...

Last edited:

If you fail to identify the trend here, let me make it clear to you. Those statistics you are talking about India were even worse in 1999 and more worse than that in 1989 and so on. But what is delighting to see is that trends have shifted positively over the decades indicating betterment from previous estimates. China is undergoing the same path. And there is nothing unobvious and illogical in this.

Well, if you believe that one fine day Ziang Zemin and Mao zedong kissed some magical frog and transformed china overnight, from one of the most backwards to a more promising nation in some UN list, only then you have the right to criticize India based on your "2009" statistics.

It doesnt work that way my friend. Have patience for a couple of decades more. It would be interesting to discuss these same reports with you, by then.

Even today, china too is not in comfortable position in those lists and indices either, as compared to many other advanced countries. Maybe you chose to ignore this fact. And, Maybe you are happy and find it reasonable to bragg about that china is somewhat less poorer than India, according to some list at some time.

Last edited:
First of all, stop using double ID, its against the rule on this forum,

Want me to post all those index with individual link ?

I will be more than happy to satisfly you.:smitten::pakistan::china:

How does your posting have any thing to do with the topic of this thread, which is China's agression? Does the backwardness of India have anything to do with China?

Even today, china too is not in comfortable position in those lists and indices either, as compared to many other advanced countries. Maybe you chose to ignore this fact. And, Maybe you are happy and find it reasonable to bragg about that china is somewhat less poorer than India, according to some list at some time.

yeah rightly said above...

China is also very bad on these Indices, very poor indeed....
But it is not related to the topic..

Well, depends on how much agression China show India. The article that started this thread was fabricated by Indian media. The article might as well be is "Is India's illusion of Chinese agression good for India's mental health" Its appearant that the author of the article want to perceive China as an enemy. Plenty of pundits in India want to stir up issues with China. Or maybe they just want to show how much superior is India over China in terms of weaponry and defensive capability. Finally, this article is only for domestic Indian consumption because it would be a total joke outside of India. Though both Indian and Chinese members make outrageous claim and deliver pugnacious attacks against another, I would say that overall, the Chinese come in close 2nd to India the category of bragging and put the other guy down. The reason is because there are a lot more Indian members in here. The Indian members appearantly need a place to show that their arm forces are superior to China's. So this is the place.

Well, depends on how much agression China show India. The article that started this thread was fabricated by Indian media. The article might as well be is "Is India's illusion of Chinese agression good for India's mental health" Its appearant that the author of the article want to perceive China as an enemy. Plenty of pundits in India want to stir up issues with China. Or maybe they just want to show how much superior is India over China in terms of weaponry and defensive capability. Finally, this article is only for domestic Indian consumption because it would be a total joke outside of India. Though both Indian and Chinese members make outrageous claim and deliver pugnacious attacks against another, I would say that overall, the Chinese come in close 2nd to India the category of bragging and put the other guy down. The reason is because there are a lot more Indian members in here. The Indian members appearantly need a place to show that their arm forces are superior to China's. So this is the place.

China is Enemy is not GoI gonna Deny , but this is the Fact. It is not Imaginative story , this is fact.

When India -China Border Group meeting held 10 years back India handed over Chinese Map detailed the India view of LAC and What document British has signed with Tibet govt.

After that India is still waiting China to show up their version of LAC

1) China has provided Pak with Bomb and Missile technology so that India can engage with PAK .

India can counter the move by providing H-Bomb Design with Vietnam and Missile technology to Vietnam also , how will Chinese govt React then?
2) Indian Boarder patrols dont carry any wepon while moving , that is not same from Chinese.

3) Chinese Missile target New Delhi from last 10-15 years, So India has to target Chinese.

4) Chinese claim their Spear of Influence while dealing with US , saying give is indian Ocean to Manage , so why cant India move in south china sea and build a port in Vietnam also.

All this will be done in few years , in swift and decisive move.

Aggression can be judge by the things that happen on the ground.

China is Enemy is not GoI gonna Deny , but this is the Fact. It is not Imaginative story , this is fact.

When India -China Border Group meeting held 10 years back India handed over Chinese Map detailed the India view of LAC and What document British has signed with Tibet govt.

1) China has provided Pak with Bomb and Missile technology so that India can engage with PAK .

India can counter the move by providing H-Bomb Design with Vietnam and Missile technology to Vietnam also , how will Chinese govt React then?
2) Indian Boarder patrols dont carry any wepon while moving , that is not same from Chinese.

3) Chinese Missile target New Delhi from last 10-15 years, So India has to target Chinese.

4) Chinese claim their Spear of Influence while dealing with US , saying give is indian Ocean to Manage , so why cant India move in south china sea and build a port in Vietnam also.

Chill down friend. :mod:

China doesn't want to be another's enemy.

But another (USA, India, Jap) want to be China's enemy.

Back
Top Bottom