What's new

Chinese ace software competition: But why Indian coders are getting hired?

White man companies prefer Indians because

• Indians are smarter

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Indians practice racism, kicking everyone out of jobs

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Indians talk better

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
Most of these companies no one has heard about. Except Yahoo, these are mostly small time small cap companies and you dumbasses are proud of it :rofl:. I could post hundreds of these small companies that Indians founded. Most of the Indians I posted did some legit stuff like make pentium procesors and invent the USB, co -found a company like Sun microsystems etc. A dumb chinese could only dream of achieving something like this. Besides, being a CEO of a company like microsoft is no joke. Just because a chinese can never dream of achieving this, you are crying:lol:

There are a billion of your lot, yet there is not a single invention you can come up with :lol:. All your defence products are reverse-engineered. You are basically lazy parasites that leech on others inventions. I bet most of the people you posted took a free ride on the other guys work :lol:
You are stupid man if you never heard of Yahoo, Youtube, Nvidia, Kingston.. those are major brands that dominate the "internet age". LOL

So your major contribution to the world is some Indian led the Hotmail and Pentium processor that nobody care and used nowadays? LOL What a joke you are Indian had become. Brag something more USEFUL.

Indians only get Western positions due to the sympathy vote and Indians have a history of doing what the white man wants.
I think you are mistaken for China with India...
Go to America and see how chinese behave....

Yes, we buy Chines because we are not such rich people like Europe and USA to afford to expensive electronic items..I do deny it either..But again, that does not discount the fact that i have mentioned earlier.

I already explained it in my earlier post...Each nation and its people has some skills that they excel...Chines people are good it copying the original product where as Indian people are good in providing service to the people...You can name it whatever you can ...but i do not feel anything bad about it...If my strength is to get good money providing service to some rich customer, then i will go for it rather than doing something else...

But again, although i strongly react to such a racist thread by the poster, i have a deep admiration for the East Asian people in genral and Chines people in specific...One thing which i admire them the most are that they are really very humble in nature and they are not racist as some of the Chines poster i can see in this forum...So in the end, my reaction to this thread in specific to the OP only rather than the people and nationalities of China in general....

What service do India provide apart from back office call centres?

India and China are both great civilisations. China is ahead of India for the last 20 years or so. No saying it will remain that's way.
Plus what is this work for white man dark man racist comments. Work is work. Let's see how CPC will behave in the long run. There was a time when CPC killed millions now is a time when CPC has less millions out of penury, let's see how the next 30 years go.

I wanted to study Finance and Investment Banking after school, but i was forced to take engineering because all my cousins were engineers and doctors. When I took Nanotech as my research interest in my Grad studies, my cousins were like, 'What are the career prospects of it, how much can you earn my studying these fancy stuffs?' and I was like '**** you, motherfuckers.'

You can still go in finance and investment banking you know....or management consulting. Playing with equations and numbers helps.

Indian work hard ; concentrate only on the work ; dont indulge in undesirable activities
and hence Western companies have a favourable opinion about Indians

Excellent points.

And yet Indians buy Chinese brands :lol:
Indians are too incompetent to reverse engineer. Reserve engineering is a difficult thing to do.
Please my friend would you care to tell us what we bought from you.

Yea, that is good. Just don't get greedy and end up like one of wall street assholes.

Most of my assets are in real estate, and i'm getting an appreciation of 20-15% a year, from cash, i'm putting 60% in debt fund, with 12-14% appreciation, and 40% in equities with expected 25-30% annual gain.

Most of my assets are in real estate, and i'm getting an appreciation of 20-15% a year, from cash, i'm putting 60% in debt fund, with 12-14% appreciation, and 40% in equities with expected 25-30% annual gain.

Is that US real estate or Indian? Because USA one is risky...no ?

What equities you using?

LMAO.....so it has more to do with the zombie mindset of the south asians? He is doing that, so i must also do that type?

When i was abroad studying undergraduate engineering, i would always meet Chinese students, but very few of them would ever show the interest in applying for jobs. Most of them were content with the fact that they will go back home and work there. Same with the Koreans and those from Taiwan.
On the other hand, every Pakistani, Indian, Bangla etc would be worried if they have to apply for job, will they get it? Will they get the work visa? etc

Most of the Indians and Pakistanis come on student visa in a hope to get H1 visa. Work 10+ years, grab citizenship and call it a day. Chinese on other hand go back, and probably have a reserved job back home. Same with Saudis?

Back
Top Bottom