What's new

Chinese ace software competition: But why Indian coders are getting hired?

White man companies prefer Indians because

• Indians are smarter

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Indians practice racism, kicking everyone out of jobs

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Indians talk better

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
Romania being the backwater country it is, all roma-nians probably try their luck at the IOI with hopes of finding a good job in UK, Germany etc. afterwards.
If all top BD universities sent their teams like the roma-nians do, there wouldn't be any roma-nians in the list. Lol.

You are pretty delusional to think if the brightest of BD or even the entire Indian Subcontinent can match Romania or Eastern European region, given the stark contrast of mathematical background in both the regions.

Last edited:
You are pretty delusion to think if the brightest of BD or even the entire Indian Subcontinent can match Romania or Eastern European region, given the stark contrast of mathematical background in both the regions.

Actually Indians perform well in IT.What that particular poster doesn't understand is that even outsourcing IT jobs to a country requires that country to have a very skilled workforce,this is not a sweatshop where you're sewing 12 hours a day for Puma.And yes,Romanians do crowd the IT sector because the wages are high,it's the industry of the future,you still need brains to do it,good for them.

Actually Indians perform well in IT.What that particular poster doesn't understand is that even outsorcing IT jobs to a country requires that country to have a very skilled workforce,this is not a sweatshop where you're sewing 12 hours a day for Puma.And yes,Romanians do crowd the IT sector because the wages are high,it's the industry of the future,you still need brains to do it,good for them.

People with good mathematical base eventually perform well when it comes to software R&D i.e algorithms.

Given the size and quality of workforce, Romania should aim to become software R&D hub like Israel.

Now Anshu Jain got FIRED. Indian CEOs are over-represented in scam, from Citibank Vic Pandit, to Mckinsey Rajat.

Anshu Jain is world biggest dynamite cooker, making derivatives only God knows how much the loss is.

I really hope German are aware how this asxhole screwed them.

db-deutsche-master675.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/b...-executives-of-deutsche-bank-resign.html?_r=0

People with good mathematical base eventually perform well when it comes to software R&D i.e algorithms.

Given the size and quality of workforce, Romania should aim to become software R&D hub like Israel.

This is exactly what it's aiming to do via an official Goverment policy started this year.

Forbes: Romania, tech hub in Europe

Or build cars

List of countries by motor vehicle production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or,build ships:

• Largest shipbuilding nations based on gross tonnage 2014 | Ranking

But i guess the Bangladesh model,sweating 12 hours a day so i can have my running Nike's is better.:lol:

Now you're moving off in random directions. Your country certainly has more money to invest in diverse areas.

We're talking about Olympiads. I showed you a chart to prove you're wrong about your roma-nian IT superiority. If you've got nothing tangible to show and prove your point, so long!

Now you're moving off in random directions. Your country certainly has more money to invest in diverse areas.

We're talking about Olympiads. I showed you a chart to prove you're wrong about your roma-nian IT superiority. If you've got nothing tangible to show and prove your point, so long!

Are you for real ? What chart did you show me ? An Australian guy winning a gold medal and you've said that Bangladeshis are better than Romanians to which i provided the medal charts to proove how utterly wrong you are .Romania won only this year more medals than Bangladesh in its entire history.Here is my post again,in case you've missed it.

Lol,-1st he represents Australia(probably raised and educated there) and both of them are Gold medalists.

-2nd,Romania has 1 gold medal,2 silver medals and 1 bronze medals,Bangladesh has 0(ZERO) medals:lol:

As per Romania vs Bangladesh overall in IOI:

Romania:

Perfomance in IOI
  • Gold medals: 27
  • Silver medals: 40
  • Bronze medals: 24
Bangladesh:

Perfomance in IOI
  • Gold medals: 0
  • Silver medals: 1
  • Bronze medals: 3
LOL :rofl:

Only this year Romania won more medals than Bangladesh in its entire history at IOI and you're so stupid that you bragg about it and tagg me in this thread o_O:rofl:

Than you ranted how we only perform in IT so i provided results for Maths ,Chemistry,Biology Olympiads in which Romanian students perform and where Banfgladeshis are non existent,as usual.

Than you started ranting about how backwater country Romania and how people only work in IT (LOL) is so i provided statistics for other branches of the economy which are developed.Now you complain about this to.

How about next time try to be a little more informed before ranting about others so you won't end up humiliated and a laughing stock ?

And a nice video from National Geographic at the end

@Syama Ayas starting from 18.30min in the video there's an explanation as to why the IT sector is so strong in here and why it keeps growing,if you're interested.

Last edited:
Oh Please, you cant code for shit compared to the greatest coder to grace this forum, aka, me. :D

I am a software engineer, i engineer softwares. Time for you nerds to book it. NERD.

:rofl:

REAL engineer. Mechanic kisi thaaan da :chilli:
wah wah wah ........issay kehte hai true talent, itna talent hai ke apni tareef khud kerni perahi hai :D :woot:

Back
Top Bottom