What's new

Chinese ace software competition: But why Indian coders are getting hired?

White man companies prefer Indians because

• Indians are smarter

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Indians practice racism, kicking everyone out of jobs

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Indians talk better

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
because:

1. chinese are humble whereas indians are boastful and big-mouthed. usually it's the latter who got hired

2. indians 'dark skins are more visible for "diversity hire"

3. indians are way more clannish: when a company head is an indian, you'll usually find he will most likely hire indians

4. company heads don't want super-competitive chinese since they sometimes fear that their positions would be threatened by them in the future.

5. media stereotypical propaganda in which indians are mostly "hard-working, honest super geeks with glasses".

Super duper china

8,000 Chinese students were expelled from US universities last year, mostly for cheating and bad grades - Quartz

As I said, can't you have a frontend guy who can talk English ? It's not a hard feat. I interact with many Chinese people on daily basis, and I don't have a problem in communicating with them. I know guys in my firm, who can talk English, Spanish and French at the same time. Yes, they are paid amply for that.
English is your mother tongue. And Chinese English is totally different.

Chinese are Russian frequently top all STEMI competition. Below are IT Oylmpic 2014 gold medalist. There are at least 11 or probably 13 Chinese (the Thai could be Chinese). There are only 2 Indians.

This is just one competition and I will show more.

Some thing are not very right. Indians keep getting reputation as good programmer on one hand, meanwhile, there are massive White man engineer complaining the quality of Indian engineers' work. Also Indians are overwhelmingly over-represented in favor of all other tribe.

Many high profile work developed by Indians are showcase of engineering failure.

I hope to listen to opinions.

IOI 2014: Results

View attachment 227932
Being team player... and ability to follow orders and get stuff executed is what most employers look for in an employee... When I am hiring a programmer I look for these things ... competition winners are solo flyers and they are bad for teams... they come with a baggage of "Ohh..Look at me...I am so great" ... organizations don't work that ways.

Permit me to add another point. If people such as Lux and others who share his mentality think that South Asians are incapable, then why is it that South Asians have a considerable presence in the US Medical Industry? Go to any major hospital system in the United States, and you will see South Asian Medical Residents , or Attending Physicians in any floor. Be it Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Podiatry, Pediatrics et al.

lol.

I guess they're smart enough to pass the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exams) Steps 1, 2 (CK, CS) and 3.

LOL.
Thank u :partay:

because:

1. chinese are humble whereas indians are boastful and big-mouthed. usually it's the latter who got hired

2. indians 'dark skins are more visible for "diversity hire"

3. indians are way more clannish: when a company head is an indian, you'll usually find he will most likely hire indians

4. company heads don't want super-competitive chinese since they sometimes fear that their positions would be threatened by them in the future.

5. media stereotypical propaganda in which indians are mostly "hard-working, honest super geeks with glasses".

All of this injustice suffered by Chinese coders in job application brought tears in my eyes :cry:

Chinese IT companies are among world's most competitive, valued, patented and widely used ``

where is the IT 'powerhouse' India`? lol

they are nothing in modern high tech fields, as simple as that

Chinese IT companies are among world's most competitive, valued, patented and widely used ``

where is the IT 'powerhouse' India`? lol

they are nothing in modern high tech fields, as simple as that
Tell that to OP. He is loosing his night's sleep contemplating that. If not anything else, he may sleep better.:enjoy:

lol...this smiley is so Chinese-looking

Excellent points.

And yet Indians buy Chinese brands :lol:
Indians are too incompetent to reverse engineer. Reserve engineering is a difficult thing to do.

Yes, we buy Chines because we are not such rich people like Europe and USA to afford to expensive electronic items..I do deny it either..But again, that does not discount the fact that i have mentioned earlier.

I already explained it in my earlier post...Each nation and its people has some skills that they excel...Chines people are good it copying the original product where as Indian people are good in providing service to the people...You can name it whatever you can ...but i do not feel anything bad about it...If my strength is to get good money providing service to some rich customer, then i will go for it rather than doing something else...

Yes, we buy Chines because we are not such rich people like Europe and USA to afford to expensive electronic items..I do deny it either..But again, that does not discount the fact that i have mentioned earlier.

I already explained it in my earlier post...Each nation and its people has some skills that they excel...Chines people are good it copying the original product where as Indian people are good in providing service to the people...You can name it whatever you can ...but i do not feel anything bad about it...If my strength is to get good money providing service to some rich customer, then i will go for it rather than doing something else...

But again, although i strongly react to such a racist thread by the poster, i have a deep admiration for the East Asian people in genral and Chines people in specific...One thing which i admire them the most are that they are really very humble in nature and they are not racist as some of the Chines poster i can see in this forum...So in the end, my reaction to this thread in specific to the OP only rather than the people and nationalities of China in general....

LMAO.....so it has more to do with the zombie mindset of the south asians? He is doing that, so i must also do that type?

When i was abroad studying undergraduate engineering, i would always meet Chinese students, but very few of them would ever show the interest in applying for jobs. Most of them were content with the fact that they will go back home and work there. Same with the Koreans and those from Taiwan.
On the other hand, every Pakistani, Indian, Bangla etc would be worried if they have to apply for job, will they get it? Will they get the work visa? etc

I wanted to study Finance and Investment Banking after school, but i was forced to take engineering because all my cousins were engineers and doctors. When I took Nanotech as my research interest in my Grad studies, my cousins were like, 'What are the career prospects of it, how much can you earn my studying these fancy stuffs?' and I was like '**** you, motherfuckers.'

What kind of competition is this.
LOL...I never heard of this....(I myself being an software engineer)
Indians winning American Spelling bee does not mean that all Chinese are uneducated,idiots, ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom