What's new

Chinese ace software competition: But why Indian coders are getting hired?

White man companies prefer Indians because

• Indians are smarter

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Indians practice racism, kicking everyone out of jobs

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Indians talk better

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
First of all computer engineers and not ENGINEERS..... this maybe the biggest farce on the planet, calling them engineers that is...... they are just coders.......... :D

Regarding Eastern Europeans, never had the pleasure of hiring a Pole....... rest I've all tried...... and yes, the Americans do act a bit proud, however, if they're good, they are REALLY good!

If USA engineers are really xenophobic or racist, why no one complain about Russian, Ukrainian or Polish developers?

The Eastern European engineers that I have met are all competent.

No offence to Indians but Indian/Pakistanis are donkeys. Work like dokeys with next to nothing career aspirations.

Hence cheap and preferred in hiring.

First of all computer engineers and not ENGINEERS..... this maybe the biggest farce on the planet, calling them engineers that is...... they are just coders.......... :D

You shut your whore mouth!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

We are SOFTWARE engineers. Hush or ima cut you.

::Evil Eye::

Work like dokeys with next to nothing career aspirations.

Career aspirations are there but they get drained due to working like donkeys ( or being made to work like donkeys ) , I've seen this happen to indians , Pakistanis and even for some Chinese-origin people.

I'm a REAL engineer and not a software 'engineer' or a computer 'scientist', and yet, as a hobby, I can code better than 100 of you combined! :D

Note: Technically, only Electronics Engineers have the right to be called Computer Engineers.... who actually understand the architecture and maths behind them machines, called COMPUTERS....... :p:

You shut your whore mouth!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

We are SOFTWARE engineers. Hush or ima cut you.

::Evil Eye::

Last edited:
PISA dont mean much also?...:D

That is the reason I open a thread for discussion.

India does not even have engineering capability to build toilets.
I'm sure Indians can build toilets. But they choose to not build them or not use the ones that are build. Many Indians just like to do it the caveman style.

Many Indian man treat women like how cave man would treat women as well. It's not a matter of capability, but choice.

Indians will not be complaining no doubt, even though they are a big loser if come to competitive exam.

This thread is to discuss this strange thing why Indian keep on failing but keep get employed by big tech.
LOL Noticed most of the bragging Indians are subordinate and working under an established company. That's why I said your Indian kinds are good at following others rather than being an entrepreneurs like the Chinese. This is what I meant by entrepreneurship.

My friend, next time you brag, try to list the founder of tech companies and not those president or CEO role which is nothing more than a high-end white collar slave. LOL

Most of these companies no one has heard about. Except Yahoo, these are mostly small time small cap companies and you dumbasses are proud of it :rofl:. I could post hundreds of these small companies that Indians founded. Most of the Indians I posted did some legit stuff like make pentium procesors and invent the USB, co -found a company like Sun microsystems etc. A dumb chinese could only dream of achieving something like this. Besides, being a CEO of a company like microsoft is no joke. Just because a chinese can never dream of achieving this, you are crying:lol:

There are a billion of your lot, yet there is not a single invention you can come up with :lol:. All your defence products are reverse-engineered. You are basically lazy parasites that leech on others inventions. I bet most of the people you posted took a free ride on the other guys work :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:

Most of these companies no one has heard about you dumb Chinaman. Except Yahoo, these are mostly small time small cap companies and you dumb chinamans are proud of it :rofl:. I could post hundreds of these small companies that Indians founded. Most of the Indians I posted did some legit stuff like make pentium procesors and invent the USB, co -found a company like Sun microsystems etc. A dumb chinese could only dream of achieving something like this. Besides, being a CEO of a company like microsoft is no joke. Just because a chinese can never dream of achieving this, you are crying:lol:

Chinese are tiny little timid people that no one wants to hire. They are stupid, dumb and can't innovate. How many chinese ever got the nobel prize? Like 10?

There are a billion of your lot, yet there is not a single invention you can come up with :lol:. All your defence products are reverse-engineered. You are basically lazy parasites that leech on others inventions. I bet most of the people you posted took a free ride on the other guys work :lol:

No cares about those Chinese-American companies, i personally don't give a damn since these companies only bolster the US economy, not China's.

When we talk about the local accomplishment, China got Alibaba/Tencent/Baidu, while India hasn't got anything equivalent.

No cares about those Chinese-American companies, i personally don't give a damn since these companies only bolster the US economy, not China's.

When we talk about the local accomplishment, China got Alibaba/Tencent/Baidu, while India hasn't got anything equivalent.
They claim oversea Indians' achievement to India. So should we claim oversea Chinese' achievements like the economic dominance in ASEAN to China? They are proud to serve their colonial masters, their choices, we just give them room. Let Supa Powans be obsessed with western masters and work for the white.

They claim oversea Indians' achievement to India. So should we claim oversea Chinese' achievements like the economic dominance in ASEAN to China? They are proud to serve their colonial masters, their choices, we just give them room.

They talk like Microsoft was founded by Indian just because the current MS CEO is an Indian Hindu.

The US as a country was founded by the Anglo-Saxon people, so the biggest creditor for that country should be none of the other than the Anglo-Saxon folks.

We Chinese only prefer to stick to the achievement of our native country, yet Indian members seem to be proud of working for the Anglo-Saxons, taking that as an achievement.

:rofl:

Most of these companies no one has heard about you dumb Chinaman. Except Yahoo, these are mostly small time small cap companies and you dumb chinamans are proud of it :rofl:. I could post hundreds of these small companies that Indians founded. Most of the Indians I posted did some legit stuff like make pentium procesors and invent the USB, co -found a company like Sun microsystems etc. A dumb chinese could only dream of achieving something like this. Besides, being a CEO of a company like microsoft is no joke. Just because a chinese can never dream of achieving this, you are crying:lol:

Chinese are tiny little timid people that no one wants to hire. They are stupid, dumb and can't innovate. How many chinese ever got the nobel prize? Like 10?

:crazy:

most retarded post in the thread.

They talk like Microsoft was founded by Indian just because the current MS CEO is an Indian Hindu.

The US as a country was founded by the Anglo-Saxon people, so the biggest creditor for that country should be none of the other than the Anglo-Saxon folks.

We Chinese only prefer to stick to the achievement of our native country, yet Indian members seem to be proud of working for the Anglo-Saxons, taking that as an achievement.

No, the thread was started by a chinese guy who was crying why Chinese are not being hired to these "Anglo-Saxon" companies.

No, the thread was started by a chinese guy who was crying why Chinese are not being hired to these "Anglo-Saxon" companies.

He is Singaporean, not Chinese.

Most Chinese from PRC aren't really interested for this topic, except few members were taking it as a India bashing ticket.

Btw, Bangladeshi guy's (Ishraq Huda) ranked 1 vs Romanian guy @ 20.
@flamer84 so.. were you not bragging about your roma-nian superiority over BDs as "evidenced by international olympiads" in some other thread? It's clearly the other way around. :lol:

Because his skin color is white, so he is legitimate to be a freeloader of other white countries' achievement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom