What's new

Chinese ace software competition: But why Indian coders are getting hired?

White man companies prefer Indians because

• Indians are smarter

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Indians practice racism, kicking everyone out of jobs

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Indians talk better

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
China takes foreign tech and improves upon it.

Indians still lack basic reverse engineering capability. Even Iran is ahead of India in this.

If Indians cannot reverse engineer, you always have to buy foreign tech at expensive prices and dance to foreign rules. Indians certainly cannot innovate so you are forced to buy.

what is Reverse Engineering...

13-images1307189-so-sanmh-suc-manh-chien-dau-co-trung-quoc-nuoc-ngoai-datviet-vn-17-1388154406265.jpg

projected sale of F-35-- over 2000.
Projected Sale of J-31- LOL....you kidding??

what is Reverse Engineering...

13-images1307189-so-sanmh-suc-manh-chien-dau-co-trung-quoc-nuoc-ngoai-datviet-vn-17-1388154406265.jpg

projected sale of F-35-- over 2000.
Projected Sale of J-31- LOL....you kidding??

Reverse engineering is taking foreign technology and developing domestic versions of it and improving on it overtime. It becomes a technological foundation for the country for future development. Technological security is achieved which is critical for national security. Example, US banned oil & gas drilling technologies to Russia. If Russia had its own oil & gas drilling technologies, then the US denying their technology wouldn't be effective. That's why you need technological self sufficiency so that no country can impose their will onto you to achieve geopolitical objectives. Being dependent on others creates risks which they will exploit and use that leverage like the US is doing now.

China has been smart and developed its own domestic versions of Western technologies (through reverse engineering, buying in the open market) so as to reduce that leverage. But China still has a way to go to become technologically self sufficient. Reverse engineering is the quickest and cheapest way to close the technological gap. It cuts massive R&D costs, its cuts down on the time, and it cuts down on the trial and error process.

If India had the knowledge and capability to reverse engineer, you would already do it. But since you don't, you still are at the mercy of Western corporations (patents, fees, etc) and governments.

India certainly is not an innovative country, India cannot reverse engineer. So how do you get the technology? You buy it. India will further and further behind China in technology. You laugh at China for reverse engineering Western technologies and developing them further but China will be laughing at you for your incompetence at paying outrageous sums of money for Western technologies with patents in force.

Indians still think playing fair will get you strong. NOPE, West never plays fair, its a case of the strong shall survive and the weak will be kept weak.

There is no such thing as fair, honesty, and all those nice things. West didn't become this strong being fair and honest for the past 500 years. China has finally got how the West operated for all this time and now doing to them what they did to China.

India....

Mars Mission: India creates history as Mangalyaan successfully enters Mars orbit in first attempt - The Economic Times

Meanwhile in China...

Russia-China joint Mars exploration fails | The Jakarta Post

even when China has bigger rockets(stolen knowledge),they piggy backed on Russians to taste success..yet,success remained arms apart.

you are showing your desperation here..rather go back to CCP Internet Troll HQ and send someone senior..

But that was a NASA mission. Use needed NASA's deep space tracking technologies to carry out that mission. So that mission had nothing to do with India since without the deep space tracking you can't do the mission.
So that was not an 'Indian' mission just like Brahmos is not an 'Indian' missile since Russia gave the technology and developed as a joint project with some funding from India. What missile technology can India even dream of providing Russia? :lol:
Same theory applies to the mars mission which NASA carried out on behalf of India to promote India-US relations.

too bad Indian company cant have their own IP and therefore cant afford to hire their own coders, even when there are so many elite coders in China, we barely have enough to be self sufficient, many Chinese companies are starting to hiring foreign coders now.

too bad Indian company cant have their own IP and therefore cant afford to hire their own coders, even when there are so many elite coders in China, we barely have enough to be self sufficient, many Chinese companies are starting to hiring foreign coders now.

One China colleague just told me in the long run, it is good USA continue to shit on Chinese engineers. The engineer will return and contribute to Chinese development.

USA can have all hindus they want.

One China colleague just told me in the long run, it is good USA continue to shit on Chinese engineers. The engineer will return and contribute to Chinese development.

USA can have all hindus they want.

Indian are too literate in English therefore they can just go work for Google and Microsoft and get better pay then any Indian company can offer,
same goes for their people why create their own services like w Baidu/Tencent/Alibaba, when they can just use what's already available.
This cycle is good for US economy, especially now when US is short of talent, at least on the bright side, they dont have to translate text books like we do.

The day Indian government declares PISA as an entrance examination for Engineering or Medical, there won't be any Chinese on the list.

You are overestimating. Chinese entrance exams are more competitive than Indian ones.

By the way, I am studying in IIT Bombay as well.

:rofl::rofl:

Whatever you commented is total garbage. Chinese leadership is almost non existent in any form in the western world.

Reasons - Your lot are timid, english is weak plus you are basically bookworms. No innovation. Just list down the name of these tech entrepreneurs will ya, I'll name down some major Indian ones.

Satya Nadella- CEO of Microsoft :rofl:. Can any China man even dream of matching this?

Ajay Bhat, Intel , known as the man who created the USB standard

Vinod Dham , creater of Intel pentium processors

Vinod Khosla - Co- Founder of sun mirosystems

Sabeer Bhatia- Founder of Hotmail

Shantanu Narayan : President and CEO of Adobe Systems
etc etc

The most powerful Indian technologists in Silicon Valley | Technology | The Guardian
Each of these :lol:people have more talent than all the Chinese idiots in silicon valley combined together.
LOL Noticed most of the bragging Indians are subordinate and working under an established company. That's why I said your Indian kinds are good at following others rather than being an entrepreneurs like the Chinese. This is what I meant by entrepreneurship.

My friend, next time you brag, try to list the founder of tech companies and not those president or CEO role which is nothing more than a high-end white collar slave. LOL

The logic is simple. More Indian are proficient in english while many top Chinese coder or software programmer are good only in their native language.

DJI Frank Wang is a great engineer who makes the best commercial drone and his product sold worldwide but he works only in shenzhen and never in silicon valley and he speaks only Chinese.

Wow this thread is going full retard. Indians don't take PISA seriously. If you are talking about how Indian diaspora succeed then you should look at their performance in thr country that they are living. In many ways I found Indians to be more intelligent and humble than Sri Lankans in the UK. India as a country faces many difficulties that China didn't have to face and its ruling elites from the beginning were incompetent but that doesn't mean every Indian is incompetent.

PDF Indians are not a good representation of Indians.

LOL Noticed most of the bragging Indians are subordinate and working under an established company. That's why I said your Indian kinds are good at following others rather than being an entrepreneurs like the Chinese. This is what I meant by entrepreneurship.

My friend, next time you brag, try to list the founder of tech companies and not those president or CEO role which is nothing more than a high-end white collar slave. LOL
Majority of Indians in the US are newcomers and Chinese are in some ways established as a community. A big percentage of startups are Indians so it will take some time for them to grow. There's no point of dick measuring.

Our people do it to a certain extent but we cannot fight with the might India can we?

Indians work for far lower wage than the Sri Lankan counterpart. So I think that's why our IT industry is promoting creativity instead.

1) I think I don't need to define the white man. You might know him.

2) Hardworking Indians doesn't mean that Americans don't work. What I meant by hard working is the strenuous work of code writing, programming and stuff.
Another point is SL puts very little emphasis on technology. We are brainwashed to believe that technology destroys social life.

Wow this thread is going full retard. Indians don't take PISA seriously. If you are talking about how Indian diaspora succeed then you should look at their performance in thr country that they are living. In many ways I found Indians to be more intelligent and humble than Sri Lankans in the UK. India as a country faces many difficulties that China didn't have to face and its ruling elites from the beginning were incompetent but that doesn't mean every Indian is incompetent.

PDF Indians are not a good representation of Indians.

Majority of Indians in the US are newcomers and Chinese are in some ways established as a community. A big percentage of startups are Indians so it will take some time for them to grow. There's no point of dick measuring.

Overseas Indians are humble? Brahmins are now fighting to impose caste system in UK.

Indian Caste System Imported To Britain? Dalits Say Yes, Upper Caste Hindus Say No

Caste discrimination law faces appalling delays, say campaigners - BBC News

WTF? That's a tiny minority of idiots. I kive in the UK and know many Indians, none of them in even religous to begin with.

Unfortunately the law to criminalize caste got defeated.

I am expecting Brahmins after seeing good to say mea culpa and forgo their shit ways. The white man are helping Indians to progress by criminalizing caste.

Brahmins hate good and defeat the law to criminalize caste system.

Unfortunately the law to criminalize caste got defeated.

I am expecting Brahmins after seeing good to say mea culpa and forgo their shit ways. The white man are helping Indians to progress by criminalizing caste.

Brahmins hate good and defeat the law to criminalize caste system.
I don't know what you are talking about. There are some Indians who are probably taken straight from villages, maybe they are the ones who are practicing cast system. Successful Indians, just like everyone else, care about their day-to-day lives.

I don't know what you are talking about. There are some Indians who are probably taken straight from villages, maybe they are the ones who are practicing cast system. Successful Indians, just like everyone else, care about their day-to-day lives.

India is so bad because successful indians are bad. The successful indians could have given them toilets, abolish caste system.

The small number of brahmins are the culprit who corrupt the entire india culture. Their entitlement mentality, wickedness has created an entire caste of untouchable.

It is not nothing is done, it is too slow.

Back
Top Bottom