What's new

Chinese ace software competition: But why Indian coders are getting hired?

White man companies prefer Indians because

• Indians are smarter

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Indians practice racism, kicking everyone out of jobs

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Indians talk better

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
Why do not Sri Lankan people do not take up the Low paying jobs? No one stopped to take up these jobs which are taken by Indian people..

Our people do it to a certain extent but we cannot fight with the might India can we?

Indians work for far lower wage than the Sri Lankan counterpart. So I think that's why our IT industry is promoting creativity instead.

1. Define white man, also tell us it's relevance to software industry.
2. Are you telling me others are not hardworking ? In my experience, I have found the Americans to be really hard working fellows.

1) I think I don't need to define the white man. You might know him.

2) Hardworking Indians doesn't mean that Americans don't work. What I meant by hard working is the strenuous work of code writing, programming and stuff.

Our people do it to a certain extent but we cannot fight with the might India can we?

Indians work for far lower wage than the Sri Lankan counterpart. So I think that's why our IT industry is promoting creativity instead.

What is the might of India involved here...Indian people are got getting jobs because of might of India rather their own individual capacity...As i mentioned earlier, whoever clears the interview gets the job...as simple as that..No nationality bias influences when it comes to hiring in the IT sector..That is best part i like it while working in US ..

1) I think I don't need to define the white man. You might know him.

2) Hardworking Indians doesn't mean that Americans don't work. What I meant by hard working is the strenuous work of code writing, programming and stuff.

1. I'm asking you the relevance here.
2. Americans don't do programming ?

Ohhh...come on...You are behaving as if you do not know why Indian people behave like this in this foroum...Do be try to be so naive...This is a forum of Pakistan defence foroum where India and Indian interests are highly insulted and discussed...so of course Indian people react in the same way as they have been treated...

Really? you thin I am just an internet warrior trying to kill time and have no real life experience? Plenty of Indian folks have and continue to work for me. They are good, hard working people, but there is this weird blind folded patriotism and grandiosity about India you guys tell us all the time. Its just weird, when everyone knows the reality. There is nothing against India here, but its just you guys need to act more normal in terms of India and the Indian talent....there is not a whole lot of anything special about it to be honest.

Really? you thin I am just an internet warrior trying to kill time and have no real life experience? Plenty of Indian folks have and continue to work for me. They are good, hard working people, but there is this weird blind folded patriotism and grandiosity about India you guys tell us all the time. Its just weird, when everyone knows the reality. There is nothing against India here, but its just you guys need to act more normal in terms of India and the Indian talent....there is not a whole lot of anything special about it to be honest.
Ok my friend.
Your anecdotes are proof of highest order

Happy? :D

Every citizen feels proud of their nation..What is wrong about it...Yes, we are blind folded patriot about own nation...and also we are sensible enough to understand what is the reality of our nation too..But my question is that is it not applicable to all nationalities?...Tell me a nationalities where they do not speak like this...Just for your FYI...i am not Internet warrior too..neither i question your your credentials...Even i have worked with and managed people from South Asia, Europe and American citizens too....If i start speaking about the false sense of pride that they talk about their nation, it will also be a story to be discussed..But i feel that it is quite natural that each individual always likes to see their own native nation to do well and perform well...So i do not take up the view as you view it for Indian...That is why your intent of offending Indian is questionable to me...

Indians are best in the world at talking and bragging which is what you need to get hired for jobs.

Chinese are humble and not very good at English.

Indians are known for its white worshipping to be accepted by the white man favourably which the white man admires.

Chinese are viewed as competitors to the West due to superior intelligence, handwork and independence while the West thinks Indians are too incompetent to do anything on their own and easy to be controlled which won't be a competitor to the West.

West views India as a tool it can use to counter its main competitor which is China. West never looks at India as a great power by itself due to many reasons.

The only people that have the intelligence, work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit to challenge the white man are the East Asians.

I vote "Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering" because it is the best available answer in your option. LOL

Fact is there are plenty of Chinese leadership in US tech companies. Nvidia, AMD, Yahoo, Intel, IBM. It is worth noting that most tech entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley are Chinese, instead of Indian. Indian is good at working for others, like to be subordinate than taking leadership role like Chinese. We are just more entrepreneurship.

:rofl::rofl:

Whatever you commented is total garbage. Chinese leadership is almost non existent in any form in the western world.

Reasons - Your lot are timid, english is weak plus you are basically bookworms. No innovation. Just list down the name of these tech entrepreneurs will ya, I'll name down some major Indian ones.

Satya Nadella- CEO of Microsoft :rofl:. Can any China man even dream of matching this?

Ajay Bhat, Intel , known as the man who created the USB standard

Vinod Dham , creater of Intel pentium processors

Vinod Khosla - Co- Founder of sun mirosystems

Sabeer Bhatia- Founder of Hotmail

Shantanu Narayan : President and CEO of Adobe Systems
etc etc

The most powerful Indian technologists in Silicon Valley | Technology | The Guardian

Each of these people have more talent than all the Chinese idiots in silicon valley combined together.

Indians are best in the world at talking and bragging which is what you need to get hired for jobs.

Chinese are humble and not very good at English.

Indians are known for its white worshipping to be accepted by the white man favourably which the white man admires.

Chinese are viewed as competitors to the West due to superior intelligence, handwork and independence while the West thinks Indians are too incompetent to do anything on their own and easy to be controlled which won't be a competitor to the West.

West views India as a tool it can use to counter its main competitor which is China. West never looks at India as a great power by itself due to many reasons.

The only people that have the intelligence, work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit to challenge the white man are the East Asians.

Yes ,now go can go eat your lizard and cockroach sandwich :lol:

Last edited:

Whatever you commented is total garbage. Chinese leadership is almost non existent in any form in the western world.

Reasons - Your lot are timid, english is weak plus you are basically bookworms. No innovation. Just list down the name of these tech entrepreneurs will ya, I'll name down some major Indian ones.

Satya Nadella- CEO of Microsoft :rofl:. Can any China man even dream of matching this?

etc etc

The most powerful Indian technologists in Silicon Valley | Technology | The Guardian

Each of these people have more talent than all the Chinese idiots in silicon valley combined together.

Many of these are just "project manager" type. Typical Indians. They got the limelight and steal others invention, while their team of engineers were the those who create the stuff.

Many of these are just "project manager" type. Typical Indians. They got the limelight and steal others invention, while their team of engineers were the those who create the stuff.

No, if there's anyone known for stealing and Cheating, it's the chinese. Recently, 8000 Chinese students got kicked out o various US universities for cheating, plagiarism etc. 90% of Chinese research papers come off as plagiarized. Chinese are world leaders in reverse engineering and stealing. They are incapable of any innovation. The only thing I'll ever dream of stealing from a china man is the recipe of kung pao chicken. There's nothing more to steal.

No, if there's anyone known for stealing and Cheating, it's the chinese. Recently, 8000 Chinese students got kicked out o various US universities for cheating, plagiarism etc. 90% of Chinese research papers come off as plagiarized. Chinese are world leaders in reverse engineering and stealing. They are incapable of any innovation. The only thing I'll ever dream of stealing from a china man is the recipe of kung pao chicken. There's nothing more to steal.

The Chinese reverse engineering capability is what white man big tech fear and prevent Chinese from getting employment. Chinese did screwed themselves in this aspect.

This is inevitable that China need to play catch up with white man.

In short

MEA CULPA

etc etc

None of those names you mentioned were innovated by Indians, sure they assisted but others were the main innovators while Indians bragged and took the credit.....as usual.

Just like your Mars mission was not an 'Indian' mission because it was a joint mission with NASA using their deep space tracking technologies. Anyone can use NASA technology and claim they did it. Remove NASA's direct help and India won't even know which direction Mars is located.

Indians always do 5% of the work and take 100% of the credit for the achievement of others. It's a disgusting Indian trait which is why Indians can brag and kiss their way into top positions at Western companies.

Reverse engineering requires a lot of technical knowledge which Indians lack.

Reverse engineering allows a country to cut R&D costs and time to close technological gaps.

China has mastered a very difficult art known as reverse engineering which Indians are too incompetent to do. Indians are not capable of innovating which means the only option is for you to beg and import.

If Indians had talent, they would reverse engineer Western technologies and build their technological base and localise all the technology. But the lack of Indian intellectual capacity limits India's progress.

This is why India will never be able to surpass China.

Last edited:
If I know properly,a Company never hires an employee based on his coding skills.it is one of the many criteria which they've to fulfill.Anybody can learn how to write code.which is more important is others,Team Work,Adapting according to the environment,communication skills and such,which is needed most.Companies barely bothers about "High Quality Codes"..Coders in Software Farms are more like a labour.Nobody bothers about them much even though they do most of the production.

If I know properly,a Company never hires an employee based on his coding skills.it is one of the many criteria which they've to fulfill.Anybody can learn how to write code.which is more important is others,Team Work,Adapting according to the environment,communication skills and such,which is needed most.Companies barely bothers about "High Quality Codes"..Coders in Software Farms are more like a labour.Nobody bothers about them much even though they do most of the production.

Obviously you never drop in for a coffee with Google interview guys.

If you are a software engineer, you probably went in through Indian racism.

India's caste system and tribalism may have affected dragging IQ levels to the bottom. Why do Germanic people and Japan-Chinese have more credits with them? The so called Aryan Hindu IQ is much lower to the Dravidian Tamilian who may out perform most of the times.

Back
Top Bottom