What's new

Chinese ace software competition: But why Indian coders are getting hired?

White man companies prefer Indians because

• Indians are smarter

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Indians practice racism, kicking everyone out of jobs

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Indians talk better

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
Indian CEOs too head worlds biggest industries.They are the highest paid in this field whether in America,Europe or Middle east.

Absolutely. In fact, the CEO of Yahoo Japan is from India. Japan actually recruited him for a reason. LOL!

20150511-nikesh-arora-masayoshi-son-softbank.jpg

Nikesh Arora to replace Softbank CEO as chairman of Yahoo Japan - MediaNama

OK, I want to stop this shot by op.
It's all in the eco system. I am 35 , VP in one it vertical in a European investment bank in Singapore. I am unable to recruit Indians because of diversity needs and I am unable to get any one good.
The salary offered is about 90k - 100k SGD, I want to add 10 more staff in my team to do dev, support and ba. I want females or non Indians, but the readiness I get is 7/10 Indian guys. The other 3 / 10 are not satisfactory. They are typically pinoy, Chinese or Indonesians. Of you are a Cognos oracle BI guru with expertise in regulatory reporting and Basel 3 experience let me know. These are contracting roles and will mostly become permanent in a year out 2.

Last edited:
wow just wow .. this OP really working. .. Most of his posts and threads are against India.. we really don't care about PISA unlike chinese do... Thai are not chinese.. come up with proper source.. than ranting like this with your personal opinion. ..

Last edited:
You never heard white man complain about East Asian engineering work other than Industrial espionage, reverse engineering and no creativity.

I am an software engineer, and I can tell you white man engineers are quite fed up of Indians.

I am curious about your coding skills.

Could you please tell us from which computer language is below code from:

Given your experience below should be a piece of cake: :)

int _cdecl sub_1000(int a1, int a2)
{
void *v2; //esp@1

v2 = allocal(a2);
return a1;
}

OK, I want to stop this shot by op.
It's all in the eco system. I am 35 , VP in one it vertical in a European investment bank in Singapore
Don't tell me you are from UBS

1200x-1.jpg

Anshu Jain is going to backrupt Deutsche bank. He is master of derivative cook.

Anshu Jain won the job of Deutsche Bank AG co-chief executive officer after leading its investment bank to record profit. Two years later that rainmaker role is coming back to haunt him.

At the heart of the challenge for the one-time derivatives salesman is declining market share in fixed-income and potential fines arising out of industrywide investigations into the alleged manipulation of interest rates, currencies and gold after the Frankfurt-based bank spent at least $6 billion on settlements and penalties since 2009.

Deutsche Bank "Is Horribly Undercapitalized... It's Ridiculous" Says Former Fed President Hoenig | Zero Hedge

1200x-1.jpg

Anshu Jain is going to backrupt Deutsche bank. He is master of derivative cook.

Anshu Jain won the job of Deutsche Bank AG co-chief executive officer after leading its investment bank to record profit. Two years later that rainmaker role is coming back to haunt him.

At the heart of the challenge for the one-time derivatives salesman is declining market share in fixed-income and potential fines arising out of industrywide investigations into the alleged manipulation of interest rates, currencies and gold after the Frankfurt-based bank spent at least $6 billion on settlements and penalties since 2009.

Deutsche Bank "Is Horribly Undercapitalized... It's Ridiculous" Says Former Fed President Hoenig | Zero Hedge

Honorable Lux de Veritas, could you please tell us all the code in post 66

Time to make your "tribe" proud ;)

Language and it's very easy to train Indians(especially south indians) compared to other ethnicity .

PS:South Indian are far better in logical thinking than North Indians. I have trained both of them :P

Well you are right to an extent

I vote "Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering" because it is the best available answer in your option. LOL

Fact is there are plenty of Chinese leadership in US tech companies. Nvidia, AMD, Yahoo, Intel, IBM. It is worth noting that most tech entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley are Chinese, instead of Indian. Indian is good at working for others, like to be subordinate than taking leadership role like Chinese. We are just more entrepreneurship.

You figured it all congrats

Back
Top Bottom