What's new

Chinese ace software competition: But why Indian coders are getting hired?

White man companies prefer Indians because

• Indians are smarter

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Indians practice racism, kicking everyone out of jobs

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Fear of Chinese industrial espionage, while Indians are not capable of reverse engineering

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Indians talk better

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
India is so bad because successful indians are bad. The successful indians could have given them toilets, abolish caste system.

The small number of brahmins are the culprit who corrupt the entire india culture. Their entitlement mentality, wickedness has created an entire caste of untouchable.

It is not nothing is done, it is too slow.
It's not because of xast system. In South Asia rich elites don't think that they have a responsibility in the development of the country so they spend money for the most wasteful things. They expect polticians to do everything but politicians are also part of that group of rich elites. It's the same with Buddhist Sri Lanka where there's no cast system.

In East Asia, these rich elites actually understand the responsibility of improving their country with their wealth.

It's not because of xast system. In South Asia rich elites don't think that they have a responsibility in the development of the country so they spend money for the most wasteful things. They expect polticians to do everything but politicians are also part of that group of rich elites. It's the same with Buddhist Sri Lanka where there's no cast system.

It is the elite responsibility for social well being. The Chinese has this in mind.

That is the reason Chinese society is good while other.... hehehe

3rd option is wrong because a US contractor was charged with leaking American military secrets to India

Unfortunately the law to criminalize caste got defeated.

I am expecting Brahmins after seeing good to say mea culpa and forgo their shit ways. The white man are helping Indians to progress by criminalizing caste.

Brahmins hate good and defeat the law to criminalize caste system.
I am a brahmin, and i don't understand why you are so constipated

It is the elite responsibility for social well being. The Chinese has this in mind.

That is the reason Chinese society is good while other.... hehehe
Lol, half of Chinese wealth is being stashed abroad. Come on stop telling.

India is so bad because successful indians are bad. The successful indians could have given them toilets, abolish caste system.

The small number of brahmins are the culprit who corrupt the entire india culture. Their entitlement mentality, wickedness has created an entire caste of untouchable.

It is not nothing is done, it is too slow.
Lol you have no idea about India. Brahmins are hardly there in politics. Brahmins after mostly in the private sector.

Many high profile work developed by Indians are showcase of engineering failure.
Really? Examples, or stop shooting your mouth off!

India to overtake U.S. on number of developers by 2017

India's size and youth are seen as the driving forces behind the expansion.

Today, the U.S. leads the world in software developers, with about 3.6 million. India has about 2.75 million. But by 2018, India will have 5.2 million developers, a nearly 90% increase, versus 4.5 million in the U.S., a 25% increase though that period, Evans Data projects.

Over the next couple of decades, India will add about 110 million workers to its labor force, more than the U.S., China, Russia and Japan combined, says Goldman Sachs.

All this wouldn't have been possible if Indian software engineers were duds!

Last edited:
Really? Examples, or stop shooting your mouth off!
Like giving security guarantees in mid 70s to Singapore,

when they pissed in the pant with threat from Indonesia after East Timor crisis. And yes it was India, that secretly sanctioned that one division of IA would be deployed in Singapore, in case of invasion.

He did get the answer nearly right surprisingly.

Its a C pseudocode i.e C derivative.

Pseudocode means its not real , it's not compilable and only only a loose representation of the actual flow. You can't use this as a coding example using IDA to post dis assembled programs / pseudo code in some ways confirms what the OP stated

Do not generalise or segregate INDIAN people based on North and South....In general, people of North are more enterprenure in nature where people of South are good in Math,Science and Technology...So you will find more South people in the IT area.

I didn't segregate anyone but my feel is that southern indian states are easier to do with when compared with north.

Indian programmers are mostly hyped (I'm talking about the ones in India, not the ones in the US), at least for very high end programing jobs......... most of them can code, however, not efficiently....... this I speak from from experience........ On several occasions I needed to hire relatively cheap programmers for some very important projects and tried to go with the hype, however, was left disappointed and eventually settled for either Ukrainians / Russians / Chinese (origin) / Americans and a few Indians (non residents in the US).......

Maybe all the good Indian coders have already left for the US? Perhaps!

Chinese are Russian frequently top all STEMI competition. Below are IT Oylmpic 2014 gold medalist. There are at least 11 or probably 13 Chinese (the Thai could be Chinese). There are only 2 Indians.

This is just one competition and I will show more.

Some thing are not very right. Indians keep getting reputation as good programmer on one hand, meanwhile, there are massive White man engineer complaining the quality of Indian engineers' work. Also Indians are overwhelmingly over-represented in favor of all other tribe.

Many high profile work developed by Indians are showcase of engineering failure.

I hope to listen to opinions.

IOI 2014: Results

View attachment 227932

Indian programmers are mostly hyped (I'm talking about the ones in India, not the ones in the US), at least for very high end programing jobs......... most of them can code, however, not efficiently....... this I speak from from experience........ On several occasions I needed to hire relatively cheap programmers for some very important projects and tried to go with the hype, however, was left disappointed and eventually settled for either Ukrainians / Russians / Chinese (origin) / Americans and a few Indians (non residents in the US).......

Maybe all the good Indian coders have already left for the US? Perhaps!

If USA engineers are really xenophobic or racist, why no one complain about Russian, Ukrainian or Polish developers?

The Eastern European engineers that I have met are all competent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom