What's new

China's War Plans For India

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a problem, but see, the indian government is not solving those problems. you are one of the fortunate few in india that can go online. in china even the poorest villages have an internet cafe, this has resulted in millions of internet addiction patients but i think you can see the difference between our country which has too much internet and yours in which some people cannot even afford to think about internet.

^ Actually it is solving those problems. You can't dictate another nations policies.

So he decided move to Afghanistan, denying his homeland. In deed very sad.

India people to choose their leader? You know nothing of basics of social science and democracy. According to your absurdity, Indian people choose the leader that lead the country to murder 2 mil of their own kids a year? :tdown:

Be sane! :devil:

Wow, please teach us the basics. How can we save those 2 mn children from being murdured? Let me guess - by killing their parents before they conceive, right. And Chinese people dont choose their leaders who kill them. So, you cant be blamed for whatever evil your Govt do. I understand your sentiments man. We should not blame people of China for what Chinese Govt does, coz they have no role to play in Govt functioning.

thats a problem, but see, the indian government is not solving those problems. you are one of the fortunate few in india that can go online. in china even the poorest villages have an internet cafe, this has resulted in millions of internet addiction patients but i think you can see the difference between our country which has too much internet and yours in which some people cannot even afford to think about internet.

What use of having internet in every village when you cannot surf it freely. Whatever facilities and money you give to a person, freedom is far more precious than these. We may not have internet cafe in every village, but we do manage to have an electronic voting machine in each of our more than 600000 villages to let people choose their own destiny.

do they? then why is there an armed rebellion? obviously voting has not changed their problems.

Is there really a need for India to attack Chine foolishly, on the behest of USA, and get very very bad beating as ever.

I think mature Indian leadership will never ever attack China or Pak, but will draw maximum advantages from USA by posing to do like that.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Is there really a need for India to attack Chine foolishly, on the behest of USA, and get very very bad beating as ever.

I think mature Indian leadership will never ever attack China or Pak, but will draw maximum advantages from USA by posing to do like that.

do they? then why is there an armed rebellion? obviously voting has not changed their problems.

NO one in India is so naive to think that voting can change the situation.Its the people who bring about the change.In case of maoists ,they want to bring about the change with gun.Good luck to them.They are hardly 20000 in nos.The people who actually believe in ballot over bullet is 1.1Bn-20000.The government does not actually wnat to be seen acting brutely with them,as there are numerous active human rights watchdog oraganisations in India which can embarrass the government for inflicting brute force over its own people.So its a catch 22 situation for government ,because it is unable to help the tribal people because of the maoist guerrilla and they are also hesitant to terminate them because afterall they are their own citizens.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Why India will attack Pakistan and China?
War is not the solution brother.

Coz they believe in the same violence freindly communist mindset which China believe in. And thay are very very few in no. as compared to pro-democracy billion plus Indians.

Opium was exported to China from British India. It is one of the few industrial products produced in India that had serious competitive power on the world market.

In a real war, I think the Maoists could be supplied with guns and training too. With their help, we could set up a true democratic and peaceful government in india to liberate their serfs from oppression by the Gandhi Dynasty.

Wow, what an educated guy, hats off to you buddy.

Dude....you did not answered my query. Who kills these 2 Mil children?..... Govt, People, Poverty, Eathquake, Sunami....??????

In the case of China...it is your Govt.........isn't it....

Wish you could understand the difference?

If you are literate, you should understand what my statement means: do research to understand China and the system.

Its good to break silence, But please break it in a constructive way ,not in destructive manner...I hope you will get what I mean to convey!!!!
:azn:

Buddy, there are two types of doctors to cure diseases. One type of doctors would tell his patient: you are fine, keep doing what you do and every thing will be getting better for you later. The patient is happy, and dies in happiness. The second type of doctors would say: hey dude, you have problem and need a cure. Here is the problem and what you should do or what you should think of doing. The patient was not happy at first because he’s get used to the silence, but later he’s happily recovered.

When you destroy the illusion in a destructive way, you construct a reality in a constructive way. You can't keep an illusion and construct a reality at the same time.

What an amazing load of crap. Wait wait....not really that amazing actually when you see that it is all coming from a guy flying not one but two American flags. The biggest mistake the civillised world ever made was under-estimating the power of the Chinese opium. The original pipe dream...........

Chinese opium? We only know Indian opium sold to China.

Those who are under influence simply couldn’t believe how some Americans view India. So pitiful and pathetic!

It’s high time for you deluded to put your bony head out of sands to view the whole world and to hear what the world is viewing you!

I have some Indian Americans friends. They are very sane people with deep perspective of their own system. Some opinions I voiced here are actually theirs that I think are right.

While I still have many reservations about communism, some of them just embrace it whole heartedly with such crotchety...

Last edited:
If you are literate, you should understand what my statement means: do research to understand China and the system.

I know you are literate. You can read and write and type too. But being brainwashed and mentally chained ( you have posted many times that Indians killl their 2 million children).

You have still not responded to be query dude. Who kills these 2 million children:-
1) Indian Government
2) Indian People
3) Poverty and disease
4) Earthquake
5) etc etc

In the case of China, the Chinese Govt choose to kill their own " peace loving" people. Their young students and only God knows how many millions as their is no freee press and even Googling is monitored.

So first reply to my query and later I will tell you what I know about China and its system and what soem of my Chinese friends ( whom I met in Australia) told me about China. Just a warning, you being a birdbrain, will not like this and reading it may put you in bad books of your dictator govt..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom