What's new

China's War Plans For India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate or love, this is per perspective.

I would deem a country kills 2 mil children more barbaric than those who don't.

> "country kills 2 mil children " who kills..Govt, Individiuals, disease, poverty ? Can you be more specific.....how many mil childrens, adults get killed in China.....Only God know? as in dicattorator China, no body would dare report true things....what scares the **** out of your Govt is spread of truth....the reason so much resource is invested to block news and views....
Have you seen Matrix? You guys too want to live in your make belive world.....but again this is your choice. PIGS Love ****, its PIGS choice.

I would deem a country who let criminals roaming on street, lurk in darkness, residing in parliament, freely, for prays, more barbaric than those who put criminals in jail or otherwise terminate the lives of the criminals, so the ordinary people's life and properties are protected.

We consider people innocent till the crime is established...like any sane country in the world. We value life...,anyway, you guys won't understand this, you have been brought up to believe that you are insects.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

"country kills 2 mil children " who kills..Govt, Individiuals, disease, poverty ? Can you be more specific....

If you are literate, read the following to get the details.

Reuters AlertNet - Happy birthday India! Sorry 2 million children will miss the celebration: Save the Children

‘Two million children die in India every year’

.how many mil childrens, adults get killed in China.....Only God know? as in dicattor China, no body would dare report true things....what scares the shot out of your govt is spread of truth....the reason so much resource you guys invets in blocking the truth to coem out.
Have you seen Matrix? You guys too want to live in your make belive world.....but again this is your choice. PIGS Love ****, its PIGS choice.

In deed, murderous PIGS love murder...

We consider people innocent till the crime is established...like any sane country in the world. We value life...,,anyway, you guys won't understand this, you have been brought up to believe that you are insects.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You value life? Hahahahaha....:rofl:

There is no country in the world has so many kids being killed, and you said you value life! Those 2 mil kids were treated worse than insects.

Can you please stop being incredible, and start being credible?

Dude....you did not answered my query. Who kills these 2 Mil children?..... Govt, People, Poverty, Eathquake, Sunami....??????

In the case of China...it is your Govt.........isn't it....

Wish you could understand the difference?

Last edited:
It's OK, buddy.

I didn't break my keyboard, I am breaking the silence. :D

Its good to break silence, But please break it in a constructive way ,not in destructive manner...I hope you will get what I mean to convey!!!!
:azn:

Last edited:

What an amazing load of crap. Wait wait....not really that amazing actually when you see that it is all coming from a guy flying not one but two American flags. The biggest mistake the civillised world ever made was under-estimating the power of the Chinese opium. The original pipe dream...........

Opium was exported to China from British India. It is one of the few industrial products produced in India that had serious competitive power on the world market.

In a real war, I think the Maoists could be supplied with guns and training too. With their help, we could set up a true democratic and peaceful government in india to liberate their serfs from oppression by the Gandhi Dynasty.

Opium was exported to China from British India. It is one of the few industrial products produced in India that had serious competitive power on the world market.

In a real war, I think the Maoists could be supplied with guns and training too. With their help, we could set up a true democratic and peaceful government in india to liberate their serfs from oppression by the Gandhi Dynasty.

Brother do you think the Maoist are peacful.
They are killing regularly.As a sensible member please don't support them.I know you brother you are not anti india.:toast_sign:

Brother do you think the Maoist are peacful.
They are killing regularly.As a sensible member please don't support them.I know you brother you are not anti india.:toast_sign:

AHAHAHAHHA where have you been for the last few days

we should ask ourselves: why are the maoists fighting?

do you think they are just so bored, they pick up a gun and start fighting? no. they are fighting because they have nothing to lose. they have nothing to lose because everything has been taken from them.

can you imagine what it's like to live in a poverty stricken region where the government doesn't care about you except in 3 cases: when you anger the landlord, when you don't pay taxes, and when you try to vote someone else? can you imagine what it's like to be enslaved because you owe the landlord money? when you try to get justice the police, instead of helping you, beat you up and send you back to the landlord? this was what china was like in the 1920's, and some parts of india are like that today. THIS is why the maoists are fighting in india TODAY, the exact same reason they fought in China in the 1920's and 30's. the reason we do not have such rebellions now is because peasants in china have their own land and it is completely FREE, there is no tax on agriculture and no rent. unfortunately india can never solve the problem of rural poverty because democracy is in the control of the elites.

yes the maoists are violent but that's because they have no choice. what are they going to do when they put the guns down? go back to being slaves?

besides, this is saying if there is a real war... we all know that China and india can never go to war against each other again. :smitten:

go on go on
so u r upto using proxies to win a war...what happened to the big chinese military might:tongue:

do you think they are just so bored, they pick up a gun and start fighting? no. they are fighting because they have nothing to lose. they have nothing to lose because everything has been taken from them.

can you imagine what it's like to live in a poverty stricken region where the government doesn't care about you except in 3 cases: when you anger the landlord, when you don't pay taxes, and when you try to vote someone else? can you imagine what it's like to be enslaved because you owe the landlord money? when you try to get justice the police, instead of helping you, beat you up and send you back to the landlord? this was what china was like in the 1920's, and some parts of india are like that today. THIS is why the maoists are fighting in india TODAY, the exact same reason they fought in China in the 1920's and 30's. the reason we do not have such rebellions now is because peasants in china have their own land and it is completely FREE, there is no tax on agriculture and no rent. unfortunately india can never solve the problem of rural poverty because democracy is in the control of the elites.

yes the maoists are violent but that's because they have no choice. what are they going to do when they put the guns down? go back to being slaves?

besides, this is saying if there is a real war... we all know that China and india can never go to war against each other again. :smitten:

So according to your logic.....Maoists are Robin hoods?

Brother think about the condition of the families who lost their son,husband and father,may be he was the only earning member in the family.
Now that so called **** kisenji will come and support those families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom