What's new

Chinas Unmanned air-combat craft, new in the Paris Air show

73f727c4b1329a946b0441b8b41dca58.gif

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/cac.htm

Yes, I just enlarged the picture and the CAC insigne turned up...
It was too goog to be true anyway...lol :enjoy:

The last UAV is more interesting as it has the same design features to a Pakistani UAV the UAV has two stablizers and a single rotor, similar design hight length, its landing gears also have similar features to the Pakistani Huma UAV.

[
504f591004544217f7656f78d3972c0b.jpg

China will be a powerful lineup aircraft participating in the 47th Paris Air Show. This is the first corporation in 2003 to participate in the group overall after the Paris airshow third exhibitors. Among them, a route from Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute designed "Dark Sword" UAV will be the debut of the Paris Air Show.

"Dark sword" unmanned combat aircraft is a supersonic, high mobility and low detectability. mainly used for the next-to-air combat.

By the end of October 2006, "Dark sword" unmanned combat aircraft in the air show in Zhuhai on the first public appearances. caused a sensation.
The 47th Paris Air Show will be held on June 18, 2007 in France -24 Balibuer heat exhibition center held.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2007...nt_6166106.htm

-----------------------------

Very nice site after you translate it.

seems Google works pretty good this time:agree:
but I pick up this news because Xinhua is a state-run press center. English version at http://www.chinaview.cn/

wen i c chinese goods........ i dunno y i always getta feeling of resembling them wid the original ones.....

the stealth design geometry is exactly copied......(juss take a look @ both)

4fe9319cd8122f862f7af703d643bdb4.jpg

also boeings ucav which has a same design

34c8a7939ef7b1055ab58a4089c89a1a.jpg

look at anjian now

6705cec72ef9a23f7982b7287adf7bdf.jpg

its not juss co-incidence is it.......! both has same designs... the tail fins are same and the fronts are juss altered as no 1 notices that the designs are copied...............

The chinese have a long military history of copying and moreover selling the copied ones........
I dunno what they will do to varyag..........

Looks impresive, does anybody has any data on this beautiful bird?

@Death_Invader:

This doesn't look like a copy to me, given that Chinese copy lots of military hardware but it doesn't mean this one is copy. Please provide some proof other than just speculatins.

wen i c chinese goods........ i dunno y i always getta feeling of resembling them wid the original ones.....

the stealth design geometry is exactly copied......(juss take a look @ both)

4fe9319cd8122f862f7af703d643bdb4.jpg

also boeings ucav which has a same design

34c8a7939ef7b1055ab58a4089c89a1a.jpg

look at anjian now

6705cec72ef9a23f7982b7287adf7bdf.jpg

its not juss co-incidence is it.......! both has same designs... the tail fins are same and the fronts are juss altered as no 1 notices that the designs are copied...............

The chinese have a long military history of copying and moreover selling the copied ones........
I dunno what they will do to varyag..........

even if its a copy or whatever bullshit blah blah, but it is still a project and there are are more chances of it flying in the air.

ist ones will be a copy and they will then have a platform where they can innovate the future designs.

grow up and stop nailing china. theey are a class of their own and are determined. even if it takes copying.

remember Japan ?

man its too small, what the hec???

its just a scale model LOL!

if it has to fly supersonic on aviation fuel or any other conventional surces of energy and should have a good loiter time it should be huge ..:pop:

:cheers:

It looks very futuristic. I could not found any news that this was displayed in any air show? Did China displayed in any international air show? Do any one know when will its prototype make debut?

Hmm.. Copying UAC……..
China never get a chance to lay hands of US drones. So I do not understand how they can copy US plane even if they look alike. Also to make it fly and execute assign missions a country must have a certain industrial base and learned/mastered technologies required to do so.

It’s not I’m very happy to see China producing advance platforms, but we should acknowledge their success and effort put to become self reliant.

After all every one to start some where ...always good to learn from others.

Chinas Unmanned air-combat craft, new in the Paris Air show.Info says its for air combat, are stealth and supersonic.

http://imageshack.us
looks like also working on some thing like predetor.:china:

According to some good analytical articles in Chinese, the Chinese J-XX 5th gen fighters will not be a copy of F/A 22, but much more resemble to this black unmanned aircraft indeed. (source: sohu.com, mil.jschina.com. etc.)

Did anybody noticed???.If u put a FORWARD-SWEPT WING on that Black UAV, u will get a Su-47 Berkut. hmmm...what u think guys?

Su47 Berkut
33ba2c812cb2d2e473793b696c504fc6.jpg

91916f45af0a0eec92da664b5d83740e.jpg

Chinese UAV

US Global Hawk
25f2d15f2fc0035c53c72cd137ea7e81.jpg

US + Russia = China :cheesy:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom