What's new

Chinas Unmanned air-combat craft, new in the Paris Air show

copy is shortest way to narrow the gap,that's why there is still no production line for your LCA when our J-10,J-11 are flying in the air for years,we can design and develop from the copy level.according to your question.i think you have realised our J10 and J11 are not just copy work,it is the aircraft ,not the toy.

Last edited:
Copy is the only shortcut; No invention comes out of blue. They are all based on kinda of "copy" of other people previous ideas/thoughts first, then make a revolutionary jump.

Copy is the first step in everying we humans do. What were the words when you started to learn a foreign laguage in the old days? Teachers said: watch my wouth and follow me, say A, B, C.... Isn't that copy? Both in "design" and "tech"?

Smart people copy first to build a foundation and move on from there; Stupid people try to reinvent the wheel before anything and will stuck there since.

Here is the irony - have any of you heard of an old saying amongst Euro techies (EU has total military high tech boycott on China alongside with the US) ? which goes like:

"You must hide every tech from the Chinese cuz if they see 2/5 out of any, they will figure it out the rest 3/5 themselves and make a copy out of it; And you don't need to hide techs from Indians though, even as we show them 5/5 as we do year in and year out, they usually still have no clue how does it work." :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom