What's new

China’s Type 055 destroyer: Why India should take inspiration from Russia’s Lider-class destroyer

I don't work at Hindustan shipyard or the Indian Navy, so I can't confirm anything.

Looks like the maritime expert need a bit of education.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Float-out
Lemme give you abit of education on Indian version of launching a vessel. Your IAC did not have engines nor radar when first launched. It had been launched 3 times genius. LOL

No we install the radar after installing the radome :lol:

Then the entire Chinese Defense Forum, which goes gaga about rumors must be shut down :lol:
So now you admit it's rumors? Wow, Indians install radome first? Gosh, you using illiterate dalits or something?

Lemme give you abit of education on Indian version of launching a vessel. Your IAC did not have engines nor radar when first launched.

It was being moved from one dry dock to another. Radars are usually installed during fitting out BTW.

So now you admit it's rumors? Wow, Indians install radome first? Gosh, you using illiterate dalits or something?

Chinese idiots doesn't get sarcasm.

So now you admit it's rumors?

I was talking about your forum, stupid.

It was being moved from one dry dock to another. Radars are usually installed during fitting out BTW.

Chinese idiot doesn't get sarcasm.
I guess you don't get my sarcasm? LOL. So are the radar operational? You gave me a definition of launching, then I told you the definition of being launch is different by Indian standards and now you explain to me why they are launching IAC 3 times?

I guess you don't get my sarcasm? LOL. So are the radar operational?

might be, might not be. Wait & watch.

You gave me a definition of launching, then I told you the definition of being launch is different by Indian standards and now you explain to me why they are launching IAC 3 times?

IAC is somewhat big for CSL's Dry dock number 1. HSL however suffer no such constraint with the VC 11184. Different things.

might be, might not be. Wait & watch.

IAC is somewhat big for CSL's Dry dock number 1. HSL however suffer no such constraint with the VC 11184. Different things.
I HAVE WAITED FOR DECADES. Then you don't call that launched, with ceremonies attended by dignitaries, you just move it to another drydock. Need me to educate you on the definition of launching? What makes you think this vessel was not floated due to the same issue? You just told me you are not working in the yard, so you don't know right? So what is the truth now? You can just say INDIA DOES NOT HAVE A HOME MADE RADAR NOW. Simpleeeeeee

What makes you think this vessel was not floated due to the same issue?

I am explaining this for the second time.

CSL,the yard building the aircraft carrier have a dry dock of 255 x 43 m. Vikrant has a length of 262m & a beam of & 60m, so it is moved to the second, bigger dry dock primarily used for ship repair to be completed.

HSL, the yard building this VC 1184 has a slipway of 195 x 26.6 m. The vessel it self has a length of 175m & a beam of 22m & so there is no need for any other dock.

You can just say INDIA DOES NOT HAVE A HOME MADE RADAR NOW.

Sure. The MFCR, Arudhra, Ashwini etc are just vapourware.

I am explaining this for the second time.

CSL,the yard building the aircraft carrier have a dry dock of 255 x 43 m. Vikrant has a length of 262m & a beam of & 60m, so it is moved to the second, bigger dry dock primarily used for ship repair to be completed.

HSL, the yard building this VC 1184 has a slipway of 195 x 26.6 m. The vessel it self has a length of 175m & a beam of 22m & so there is no need for any other dock.

Sure. The MFCR, Arudhra, Ashwini etc are just vapourware.
No issues on moving ships bro, my question is why do you need to launch it 3 times. You can just 'move' without 'launching' it 3 times. The real reason IAC was launched 3 times was not just because of dock size, it was because it was taking too long and hogging that space for other uses.

My question is what makes you think this ship is 'launched' complete with everything? You cannot confirm this right? Could there be space limitation in the yard and they floated it out for a while just like how IAC was floated out 3 freaking times and until today still not completed.

I told you many times, you can test as many weapons as you like, where are the weapons in operations? Remember your LCA? Arjun? If you have those radars ready, why do you still need to import? The answer is THEY ARE NOT READY.

No issues on moving ships bro, my question is why do you need to launch it 3 times. You can just 'move' without 'launching' it 3 times. The real reason IAC was launched 3 times was not just because of dock size, it was because it was taking too long and hogging that space for other uses.

Apparently the yard doesn't think so & has moved it to the repair dock.

told you many times, you can test as many weapons as you like, where are the weapons in operations?

MFCR is a part of BMD which is under installation. Arudhra MPR has entered operations with IAF.

My question is what makes you think this ship is 'launched' complete with everything? You cannot confirm this right?

Yes I can. Basically they have no backlog of works or a large order book. It is a nearly bankrupt yard which was transferred to the defense ministry & literally saved by this order.

pure BS. That radar is known as MPR and was inducted in 2011. Arudhra, also refereed as MPR by the IAF was inducted in 2016-17.

ARUDHRA+MPR-1.jpg

This is the Elta MPR, BTW

ELM-2084+MMR.jpg

Apparently the yard doesn't think so & has moved it to the repair dock.

MFCR is a part of BMD which is under installation. Arudhra MPR has entered operations with IAF.

Yes I can. Basically they have no backlog of works or a large order book. It is a nearly bankrupt yard which was transferred to the defense ministry & literally saved by this order.
Again is this launched floating steel operating the radars? Is this ship in service?

pure BS. That radar is known as MPR and was inducted in 2011. Arudhra, also refereed as MPR by the IAF was inducted in 2016-17.

This is the Elta MPR, BTW
Hey don't argue with me OK, go talk to Ajay Shukla. The same guy who is reporting on Sikkim crisis now.
Just because you turn it upside down and give it a different color, doesn't make it Indian.:partay:

Again is this launched floating steel operating the radars? Is this ship in service?

How would we know ? It's 4 month since the last update & it is a secretive program nonetheless.

Hey don't argue with me OK, go talk to Ajay Shukla. The same guy who is reporting on Sikkim crisis now.

That isn't Shukla but Prasun Sengupta, a certified idiot who even believes in retarded conspiracy theories like the 'Black Knight Satellite'.

How would we know ? It's 4 month since the last update & it is a secretive program nonetheless.
So means you don't know. The burden of proof lies with the claimant. So is there or is there no working radar?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom