What's new

China’s Type 055 destroyer: Why India should take inspiration from Russia’s Lider-class destroyer

It's a secretive project stupid, although the presence of a X Band radar was confirmed by multiple sources.

What exactly is meant my sea trials by summer ?
If it was secret, how did they confirmed it in the first place genius? LOL. Sea trials by summer means it not in operation right? That's what I had been asking, which ship is 'using' it. I didn't say which ship is testing it right? Do you know the standard Indian test loop? decades.

There are inside sources & very few journalists with access.
Your so called secret sources just used the word 'possibly'. How can you call the project secret when journalists are allowed to access information on it genius? Omg, no wonder we don't have to spy on India, whatever things they are claiming to have, just add in 20 years.

Your so called secret sources just used the word 'possibly'. How can you call the project secret when journalists are allowed to access information on it genius?

Shiv Aroor isn't the source I'm referring to.

Omg, no wonder we don't have to spy on India, whatever things they are claiming to have, just add in 20 years.

Apparently it is headed for induction this year, so you can pull your head out of your ***,

here comes the cheerleader , presenting dhoti wala riksha driver type analysis full of ignorance . abe fuddu too apni machi pakardne wali boat ki parwah kar , samjha ? your comments are just predictions , nothing more than that . WTF limited financial ?????? MC riksha mere desh me chalate ho , bakwas id bana ke yaha karte ho .
LoL, typical 3rd class Indian balatkari purush... :disagree:

LoL, typical 3rd class Indian balatkari purush... :disagree:
This guy is going in a loop. Typical indo speak, first he claims it is secret, then tells me he knows the time for the sea trials. I was asking which ship is using it, he keeps on telling me future tense events. Has it happened yet? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So no freaking Indian ship is using it NOW. Get it?

p. Typical indo speak, first he claims it is secret, then tells me he knows the time for the sea trials.

The time of sea trials will be known to the yard, which is hardly any secret. try better

This guy is going in a loop. Typical indo speak, first he claims it is secret, then tells me he knows the time for the sea trials. I was asking which ship is using it, he keeps on telling me future tense events. Has it happened yet? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So no freaking Indian ship is using it NOW. Get it?
Indians are only good at bullying smaller neighbors and it's citizens. Sometime do visit Bangladeshi subforum then you can see the real Indian lions...

The time of sea trials will be known to the yard, which is hardly any secret. try better
So the yard is supposed to loudspeaker it off to journalist for a secret program? In that case nobody needs to spy on India.:lol:

It is called VC 11184.
So is this ship functional yet? I have been telling this the fifth time, where is it used!!!! i didn't say where is it going to be tested right?

So the yard is supposed to loudspeaker it off to journalist for a secret program?

They can & might. They know about it on a 'need to know' basis.

So is this ship functional yet? I have been telling this the fifth time, where is it used!!!!

It was floated out in April 2016 (published by the yard) & as of March, the installation of Radomes are complete. (from google earth). Rest is not known.

They can & might. They know about it on a 'need to know' basis.

It was floated out in April 2016 (published by the yard) & as of March, the installation of Radomes are complete. (from google earth). Rest is not known.
Can, could, might, may? Can you confirm it yes or no. Just admit that you guys are loud mouths. No point in spying on India. They will broadcast it for you.

Floated? So what does floated mean? Are the radar installed? Are they operational or under test? Or are they just floated? Good you admit you don't know. Basically there is no RADAR IN OPERATION. See, just admit it, simple isn't it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom