What's new

China’s Submarine Fleet, Evolution & news

I never talk about india.

However you are taking too long.

The fault lies in the structure of your military industrial complex.

Do you want me to tell you some faults which if you fix will help you substantially in closing the gap?
Please enlighten me

Do you want me to tell you some faults which if you fix will help you substantially in closing the gap?

Lol, thank you for such concern Bussard, more appreciated if Mr.Bussard if all your info source not Western media propaganda that no any connection to Chinese military industrial complex. May I know why you always compare your USA stuff with Chinese one? I ask you what is American need? What Chinese need? What about each of their military doctrine and posture? That's not fault in military complex, there's a time for something, when China was there, they will there! Walk and learn! Meanwhile America still super-duper now, are you happy?

You are so funny Mr self appointed USA spokesman. I don't think there is anybody here got authority or knowledge to teach any country how to fix their military industrial complex. If you indeed have such capability, I think you should direct your efforts and talent towards your home country or else you could be jailed for treason. In such a scenario you will be missed here. Too much teaching and fault finding by self appointed military experts can make the discussion boring. If you insist, you should offer your services to the PLAN. I read somewhere China is looking to get some Indian talents. I think nobody here will be able to evaluate and apply those fixes that you will be recommending to close any perceived gap. Maybe you could consider advising the USA on how to beat China's supercomputer, HS train, quantum satellite, 5G telecommunications, pebble bed reactor, island building, and etc.

One more picture of this new "Submarine Factory" 近日中国渤船某新建核潜艇总装车间内部照再次曝光,这个车间的大小在世界上都是少有的,据推测可同时进行两艘核潜艇的总装作业。根据媒体的报道称,这个厂房仅仅用了1年不到的时间就完成建造,这个建造速度足以笑傲全球。(来源:中船重工)
SCBLzN4.jpg

这个建造速度足以笑傲全球。(来源:中船重工)
Wondering if it should be " China is proud(笑傲) of its construction speed " instead of this from Google " the construction speed enough to laugh the world ". Why they add that laugh character to the proud character. Do you know any better way to do translation because cannot expect Chinese members to always do this time consuming translation.

Wondering if it should be " China is proud(笑傲) of its construction speed " instead of this from Google " the construction speed enough to laugh the world ". Why they add that laugh character to the proud character. Do you know any better way to do translation because cannot expect Chinese members to always do this time consuming translation.

We can mock any online translators any time with high context sentences. lol

We can mock any online translators any time with high context sentences. lol

Yah, those Translators sucks. I want to know because there is a movie with this title 笑傲江湖. I was wondering the meaning of 笑傲. individually if is "laugh" and "proud". Together it is like "Smiling Proud" which don't make much sense. Is there another meaning? I tried searching on Google and it came up with more Chinese which I regrettably am not able to read.

Yah, those Translators sucks. I want to know because there is a movie with this title 笑傲江湖. I was wondering the meaning of 笑傲. individually if is "laugh" and "proud". Together it is like "Smiling Proud" which don't make much sense. Is there another meaning? I tried searching on Google and it came up with more Chinese which I regrettably am not able to read.
If you are Chinese watch the soapies to find out the meaning of the title. If you are not, most probably you won't get the meaning that's why the English translation is weird.

It's pretty easy. If you know 笑傲江湖 then you know 笑傲全球. 笑傲 can be treated as a verb you can add a adv 于 means smile and feel proud in the world that means fastest construction speed.

It's just a somewhat simplified expression phrase and easy to comprehend but exactly express meanings in short.

BTW you need to learn more about the language.

Oh my God, a military genius has been born in India. He understands the fault of Chinese Military industrial complex, even without reading any concrete / actual data from the companies themselves.What did he use to gather those informations? Daydreaming or... Ah, I can't imagine it. I'm sure that it's flashy and spectacular.

This is a bad news for China. With his help, I'm sure India can beat even the American Industrial capability and become the most powerful superpower in the world. Indian Nuclear Submarine way too advanced if compared to China's 096 and American's Ohio.

Last edited:
Oh my God, a military genius has been born in India. He understands the fault of Chinese Military industrial complex, even without reading any concrete / actual data from the companies themselves.What did he use to gather those informations? Daydreaming or... Ah, I can't imagine it. I'm sure that it's flashy and spectacular.

This is a bad news for China. With his help, I'm sure India can beat even the American Industrial capability and become the most powerful superpower in the world. Indian Nuclear Submarine way too advanced if compared to China's 096 and American's Ohio.
You make my day!

China is building a giant nuclear submarine facility

It can build four subs at a time.

By Jeffrey Lin and P.W. Singer Yesterday at 11:15pm
csic_ssn_assembly_hall.jpg

Giant Factory

When this enclosed submarine factory begins operation later this year, the Bohai Shipbuilding Heavy Industry Co. (BSHIC) will be able to quickly build nuclear submarines. Assembling SSNs in a building also provides the advantage of sheltering against the weather, not to mention nosy spy satellites.

Starting later this year, China's new submarine factory on the Yellow Sea will churn out nuclear-powered attack submarines—also known as SSNs—all but ensuring that the sub program of the People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) will be a deadly global force.

Bohai Shipbuilding Heavy Industrial Corporation is putting the finishing touches on its new facility, which will start production this year. BSHIC, based in Huludao, Liaoning Province, is China's only builder of nuclear submarines. It previously built the Type 091, 093 nuclear attack submarines (SSN) and Type 092 and 094 nuclear ballistic missile submarine (SSBN). Why is this building such a big deal? Simple, really: inside a superstructure, submarines are hidden from snoops, spies, and satellites. It also provides a controlled environment for development and construction.

csic_ssn_assembly_hall_2.jpg

In Parallel

The module assembly hall is well equipped, with gantry cranes for lifting SSN modules in position and parallel rails for moving completed hull sections further down the assembly line. Once fully operational, the assembly line could enable China to at least match USN SSN production.

The massive new assembly hall, which measures more than 430,000 square feet, has enough room for two parallel production lines; each production line has one half dedicated to assembling and attaching together submarine modules, and the other half dedicated to finishing the hull with quieting measures like anechoic tiles. That's enough space for four SSN's to be built simultaneously (two sets of modules being assembled at one end, and another pair of assembled hulls being fitted out before launch). Once completed, the SSN is rolled off the line and into the ocean. The assembly hall can also handle construction of the next generation SSBN, the Type 096
095-sub-6.jpg

Type 095 SSN

The Type 095 SSN, seen in this speculative fanmade rendering, will likely have VLS cells for launching a wide range of cruise missiles, plus pumpjet propulsion and improved quieting technology. The first Type 095 will likely begin production in late 2017 at the new BSHIC factory, with many more to follow in the 2020s.

The facility is reported to begin construction on the first Type 095 SSN later this year. The Type 095 is expected to have a single/hybrid pressure hull, pumpjet propulsion and vertical launch system cells, making it (at least) superior to older SSNs like the U.S.'s Los Angeles III and Russia's Akula II.
http://www.popsci.com/china-nuclear-submarine-facility#page-2

Last edited:
This can build the Millennium Falcon Falcon if it wanted to

Amazing facility :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I keep preaching the same to Pakistan Navy make yard that can have BIG goals none of this 1 tiny boat manufactured per year

Last edited:
@HRK our Future Ballistic Missile Submarine carrier will be built here :omghaha:

On Topic, that is one Huge facility:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom