What's new

China's solid-state laser, "The Divine Laser III"

Of course, many of them are simply genius and insiders, and they knew the existence of J-20 back many years ago.

Over 90% of their statements have been later confirmed true.

The Type 052D gonna be launched around the circa 2012-2014.

I believe 2012 is the date you are looking for. That's when the 6th and final Type 052C will be launched.

And did these "senior reliable members" say anything about the first Type 052D launch date?

This is a case of "Peishens" said it. Even people who are skeptical of the "big shrimps" on CD think highly of Peishens since he has a history of making reliable "leaks".

I think the point is we shouldn't be too "superstitious" of the claims that the big shrimps make. It is impossible for them to have information that is 100% reliable. We can take their words with more confidence when we have multiple big shrimps leaking info. about the same thing. Remember the JH-7B episode? Every "big shrimp" on CD concluded that it was P.S.

I think the point is we shouldn't be too "superstitious" of the claims that the big shrimps make. It is impossible for them to have information that is 100% reliable. We can take their words with more confidence when we have multiple big shrimps leaking info. about the same thing. Remember the JH-7B episode? Every "big shrimp" on CD concluded that it was P.S.

These insiders sometimes change their opinion as well, because the progression can be out people's expectation.

That's why i said they are 90% reliable, but we are overall heading towards the right direction.

China News: U.S. Boeing to Develop High-Brightness Laser.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a case of "Peishens" said it. Even people who are skeptical of the "big shrimps" on CD think highly of Peishens since he has a history of making reliable "leaks".

Not only Peishens, but "江山风雨情" (the guy who leaked the success of JL-2A in the end of the last year) and Huzigeng.

Russia has already bypass the laser stage. Now they are working on weather weapons. This is from a Russian politician himself.

According to him, JL-2 was already deployed, and now they are testing the new improved version JL-2A.

BTW, "江山" does have a lot of information about the indigenous aircraft carrier built in Dalian, but not much about the one built in Jiangnan.

Do u know of any protections against laser weapons? Last time i heard, it could be an absorbing material of sort.

No, I'm for real check this out: at 0:12

And Also check this out too from an ex-french physicist Jean Pierre Petit on Magnétohydrodynamique: B-2

Back
Top Bottom