What's new

China's software industry revenue is 5+ times of India

esolve

Reaction score
Country
China
Chinese software industry is just shuffling local money; India is doing a wealth transfer from rich countries to India.

Also, India is leveraging its business connections in the West into political capital. Chinese need to understand how the "democracy" game is played (In the West) or they will be hopelessly outplayed by their rivals.

Chinese software industry is just shuffling local money; India is doing a wealth transfer from rich countries to India.

Also, India is leveraging its business connections in the West into political capital. Chinese need to understand how the "democracy" game is played (In the West) or they will be hopelessly outplayed by their rivals.

China can't compete with India in software outsourcing and IT services coz Chinese is not an English-speaking country and the labor cost is higher. While Indians produce software for western companies, China produces software for Chinese companies and then Chinese companies try to compete with the west. Although currently, the competitiveness of Chinese software companies is not so strong, but at least we want to compete. And there is also breakthrough, for example, wechat is competing with WhatsApp, Foxit is competing with Adobe. A lot of Chinese mobile App and games have gained global market.

China knows much about democracy. But still, first-generation oversea Chinese don't speak good English. Besides, since there are more opportunities in China than India, Chinese talents/elites are more willing to go back to China, thus the second-classChinese talents in the west can't compete with Top-class Indian talents.

China can't compete with India in software outsourcing and IT services coz Chinese is not an English-speaking country and the labor cost is higher. While Indians produce software for western companies, China produces software for Chinese companies and then Chinese companies try to compete with the west. Although currently, the competitiveness of Chinese software companies is not so strong, but at least we want to compete. And there is also breakthrough, for example, wechat is competing with WhatsApp, Foxit is competing with Adobe. A lot of Chinese mobile App and games have gained global market.

China knows much about democracy. But still, first-generation oversea Chinese don't speak good English. Besides, since there are more opportunities in China than India, Chinese talents/elites are more willing to go back to China, thus the second-classChinese talents in the west can't compete with Top-class Indian talents.
Foxit was developed by Chinese? Impressive, it is awesome software. kicks adobe reader anyday.

Chinese software Industry benefits significantly from Internet penetration.

中国软件产业产值比印度高,不过因为是印度是英语国家,所以很容易融入西方的相关产业系统。
现在印度的计算机普及率不高,这是印度软件产业本土化的潜力。
China's industrial output value of software is higher than India, but because it isIndia is an English speaking country, so it is easy to related industry into western.

India is now the computer penetration rate is not high, this is the India software industry localization potential.

I'm using WPS文字2013, Chinese version Word. I gotta say it's even more powerful than Microsoft's Word.
我也是用WPS文字2013,它更适合中国人的使用习惯。
I also use WPS text 2013, it is more appropriate Chinese use.

ah!! China carters to its own population whereas India takes it money from the West. Moreover there are many Indian IT companies operating in China, Japan and Korea. Moreover, World Leader in IT service Accenture had invested in India too much that it looks more like an Indian company rather than a US.

Problem with India, they didn't penetrate their own need. Problem with China, due to language issues they find it difficult to carter western market and quality management is awful. Moreover, US and european IT firms will think twice to work with Chinese IT firm.

China's industrial output value of software is higher than India, but because it isIndia is an English speaking country, so it is easy to related industry into western.

India is now the computer penetration rate is not high, this is the India software industry localization potential.

You don't need to type in both languages in case you didn't know.

You don't need to type in both languages in case you didn't know.
本站的印度人和越南人是我来这里的原因。
发两种语言是我的习惯,因为是通过机器翻译的,如果对你造成了麻烦我说声抱歉。
我会在这里呆一段时间,除非网站工作人员把我id封了。
The site of the Indian and Vietnamese is the reason I'm here..

Two kinds of language is my habit, because it is through the Machine Translation, if caused you trouble me to say sorry.

I will stay here for some time, unless the site staff to letters to my ID.

本站的印度人和越南人是我来这里的原因。
发两种语言是我的习惯,因为是通过机器翻译的,如果对你造成了麻烦我说声抱歉。
我会在这里呆一段时间,除非网站工作人员把我id封了。
The site of the Indian and Vietnamese is the reason I'm here..

Two kinds of language is my habit, because it is through the Machine Translation, if caused you trouble me to say sorry.

I will stay here for some time, unless the site staff to letters to my ID.
You misunderstood me. I was trying to help you save time, but if it works for you by posting chinese and english, the choice is yours.

You misunderstood me. I was trying to help you save time, but if it works for you by posting chinese and english, the choice is yours.
交流能增进了解,能减少很多误会,原谅我的英语能力
Communication can enhance understanding, can reduce a lot of misunderstanding, forgive my English ability :D:D:D

Of course the Chinese domestic software industry is much bigger than domestic Indian software industry.

India does export more software than China I believe (correct me if I'm wrong).

Because China is not an English speaking country, it won't ever replace Indian outsourcing companies serving the West.

Chinese companies serve the Chinese market. That's why I believe it's hard for Indian companies to penetrate the Chinese market. China also rightfully protects its domestic industry.

If that is the case then why indians have been chest thumping all these years that they have been the global software powerhouse, another fake claim of indians is busted.

I'm using WPS文字2013, Chinese version Word. I gotta say it's even more powerful than Microsoft's Word.

Same here. I use WPS, which has any cool features such as being directed to the last edited page when you first open the file.

This is a big plus for me as I keep editing stuff.

I also use Foxit Reader in place of Adobe. Why? Well, because it is lighter and more convenient to use.

As a principle, I will not use a Western one as long as there is Chinese (or Asian) alternative.

Back
Top Bottom