What's new

China's president to visit Vietnam amid South China Sea tension

Believe to Vietnam potential! Japan offered $60 billion for HSR. Are you smaller than Japan?
NICE, Japanese loan $60 billion for Vietnam HSR and Chinese earn $60 billion from Vietnam ... so win-win-win. China should loan $61 billion loan to Vietnam for China high-speed railway project and we also need ur congress to support China ($60 billion loan for the project, $1billion for ur officers in congress).

Vietnam's 2014 GDP is $180 billion. So you now ask for a loan that worth almost 60% of your GDP?

Think twice before you beg.
GDP figure can be misleading. You failed to understand our potential.

Don't make quick conclusion.

NICE, Japanese loan $60 billion for Vietnam HSR and Chinese earn $60 billion from Vietnam ... so win-win-win. China should loan $61 billion loan to Vietnam for China high-speed railway project and we also need ur congress to support China ($60 billion loan for the project, $1billion for ur officers in congress).

per the rule of doing business in Vietnam, it should be 60bn for officials, 1bn for projects.

And I was talking about the future :-) Grow on your own or find your godfather be it Russia or the US? Seems no way can you become stronger if you piss China off.:partay:

Check my post, I answered to chinese boy when he posted photo of Deng Xiaoping and Ho Chi Ming in cold war. You have problem to understand my comment, kid.

Our Chinese people are also very humorous but fact based. Can you VN guys base your sense of humor on facts? Please. Thanks.

:p:

Check my post, I answered to chinese boy when he posted photo of Deng Xiaoping and Ho Chi Ming in cold war. You have problem to understand my comment, kid.

you tried to prove USSR was your big brother during the cold war. But why your big brother didn't attack China in 1979, although the treaty between you and your big brother said USSR had the responsibility to do so?

For Peace ? For Business ? Chess~! :cheers:

153851h3r5evpv53rypbk9.jpg

you tried to prove USSR was your big brother during the cold war. But why your big brother didn't attack China in 1979, although the treaty between you and your big brother said USSR had the responsibility to do so?

There was no needed. With Soviet weapon we can slapped on your face. Politically it is enough.

Because the northern Viets hold sympathy for their commie comrades in China. If it was the southern in power, you would have felt more pains.

smile or open up you moth. I don't care. aggressor changed her face, from anti-imperialist to ally with Uncle Sam. This comedia Chinese played time to time. yoker ?

You cant blame them to be honest, it was in their intetests to side with the U.S/west since the Soviet union being aggressive power(it even threatened to Nuke China) as always, it posed a far greater existential threat to China more than any other country. China didnt stand a chance alone against the U.S.S.R . So it had no choice than to join the U.S/West against a common enemy. That's what SANE countries do. They look after their interests first and foremost, even if it means allying with a country others might view negatively. Any country would have done the same tobbe honest. This is geo-politics afterall, there are no permanent friends only permanent interests.:p:

So tomorrow China and Russia might again be rivals who knows, it all depends on how things play out in future and how each country interests changes/aligns.
Remember Vietnam was once viewed here in the West as an enemy allied with the commie aggressive Soviets, but today you are viewed more positively and as a western partner(some will even say an ally in the long term), since things have changed, so too has our interests.:) So its an ever changing game. :bunny:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom