What's new

China's president to visit Vietnam amid South China Sea tension

We kindly smile at you, you guys say 'enemy changed her face'. Sorry we shouldn't smile at you. We should just f**k you maybe that way you'll enjoy more.

We beg for what? Sorry, would you thoroughly elaborate?

smile or open up you moth. I don't care. aggressor changed her face, from anti-imperialist to ally with Uncle Sam. This comedia Chinese played time to time. yoker ?

China begged to give it, for what ? it is easy to know.

Vietnam each year gives us 1/4 of its total GDP. So the small pocket money you get from Xi is nothing but a free ticket after you fly 50 times with your airline. Hope the gift could make you happy.

Now, it is time for you to work, otherwise you won't have the money to pay for the Chinese machinery that you badly need!

this enemy changed her face. Chinese invaded in to our land and sea. Vietnamese were killed brutally. Vietnamese people does not forget it.:smokin:
That's a story how a PLA soldier become First Lady. And this visit proves the VCP government actually has special feelings to China & CCP which is different with Vietnamese members in PDF, when ur VCP to get troubles in Vietnam i believe future Northern Vietnam still will find China for helps.

In China, the Northern Vietnam still more welcomed than Southern Vietnam ... lol !8-)

Don't forget 'Shoulder-by-Shoulder' ! :lol:
Img6615382_n.jpg

Let cut out the chase, how much money you want from our pocket? LOL

chinese is policy smuggler, why did your Mr. Xi has susgessted ?

That's a story how a PLA soldier become First Lady. And it proves the VCP government actually has special feelings to China & CCP which is different with Vietnamese members in PDF, when ur VCP to get troubles in Vietnam i believe future Northern Vietnam still will find China for helps.

In China, the Northern Vietnam still more welcomed than Southern Vietnam ... lol !8-)

Don't forget 'Shoulder-by-Shoulder' !
View attachment 269875

don't telling a joke here, north Vietnamese do understand true face of China more than South Vietnamese.:smokin:

That's a story how a PLA soldier become First Lady. And this visit proves the VCP government actually has special feelings to China & CCP which is different with Vietnamese members in PDF, when ur VCP to get troubles in Vietnam i believe future Northern Vietnam still will find China for helps.

Don't forget 'Shoulder-by-Shoulder' ! :lol:
View attachment 269875

don't post again and again this pic, I can post here pic of Deng and Carter in 1979.

Our big friend in cold war is Soviet Union, not China.

20150517203409-3.jpg

don't telling a joke here, north Vietnamese do understand true face of China more than South Vietnamese.:smokin:

sure, that's because the smuggled brides to China are mostly from North Vietnam. Therefore the North understands of the prosperity and might of China better.

Do u think it's a joke ? LOL ... for the Communist Party - VCP only has two ways to select: 1. China 2. former USSR. VCP of Northern Vietnam will choose Live or Die ?

don't post again and again this pic, I can post here pic of Deng and Carter in 1979.

20150517203409-3.jpg
USSR gone, but PRC not.

don't post agan and again this pic, I can post here pic of Deng and Carter.

20150517203409-3.jpg

Oh, whoever, whatever.

So, long lasting excellent true friend relation with USSR? The same in the future? Will Vietnam help Russia to survive from TPP, too?

Oh, whoever, whatever.

So, long lasting excellent true friend relation with USSR? The same in the future? Will Vietnam help Russia to survive from TPP, too?

Putin will say: touch wood, we fear the friendship from Vietnam. USSR got the friendship from Vietnam, but lost its empire shortly.

Do u think it's a joke ? LOL ... for the Communist Party - VCP only has two ways to select: 1. China 2. former USSR. VCP of Northern Vietnam will choose Live or Die ?

Communists from Russia , china and Vietnam has been fought counter each to other very brutally in 1969, 1979, 1988. This is jokers of history.
Vietnamese people don't care about die or lie of such corroupt officials. Vietnam is going on our way to protect our land and sea.

Let cut out the chase, how much money you want from our pocket? LOL
$100 billion cheap loans to be paid back in 50 years, for infrastructure e.i. HSR.

Vietnamese people don't care about die or lie of such corroupt officials.
That it is what i like to hear ... the more Vietnamese piss @ff ur VCP, the VCP more need a BOSS like China behind them ... this's the political struggle inside Vitnam. I also believe today VCP not fool yet Communist party members clearly understand what's result to them on Vietnam streets if VCP disappear & crashed by 'Freedom'. :coffee:

Anyways VCP still has the power in Northern Vietnam, but not Southern Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom