What's new

China's president to visit Vietnam amid South China Sea tension

Oh, whoever, whatever.

So, long lasting excellent true friend relation with USSR? The same in the future? Will Vietnam help Russia to survive from TPP, too?
I said "in cold war", when you dont understand, pls don't comment.

Vietnam is going on our way to protect our land and sea.

We don't care if you want to do the protection against Laos or Cambodia. But if you are talking about South China Sea, sorry, we will take back the islands and sea that belonging to us. Let me make the following point very clearly to you:

All the islands within the Nine-dash lines belong to China! We don't like war, but we also don't fear of war.

Putin will say: touch wood, we fear the friendship from Vietnam. USSR got the friendship from Vietnam, but lost its empire shortly.
Empire rising and falling isn't a new phenomen. True is Vietnam was very costly for USSR. But I don't think we contributed to the collapse of the Soviet empire.

That it is what i like to hear ... the more Vietnamese piss @ff ur VCP, the VCP more need a BOSS like China behind them ... this's the political struggle. I believe today VCP not fool yet communist party members clearly know what's result to them on Vietnam streets if VCP gone.

Chinese has big problem when you have illuison about yourselves. China CPC was never the boss of VCP. even thogh in cold war,

VCP do balancing now, let they do.

$100 billion cheap loans to be paid back in 50 years, for infrastructure e.i. HSR.

I also have the dream to ask Bill Gates offered me $10 billion cheap loans to be paid back in 1000 years.

Chinese has big problem when you have illuison about yourselves. China CPC was never the boss of VCP. even thogh in cold war,

VCP do balancing now, let they do.

People all have illusions, at times. It's obvious who has a bigger illusion when Vietnam treats itself as being able to help China survive TPP.

$100 billion? That's it?
The bilateral trade CN-VN will reach $100 billion this year or next. We can double the figure in 5 years. Just a need of some small money from you. Win-win for both.

Think again before you say no.

I said "in cold war", when you dont understand, pls don't comment.

And I was talking about the future :-) Grow on your own or find your godfather be it Russia or the US? Seems no way can you become stronger if you piss China off.:partay:

I didn't said that, this is humor of my countryman.

Our Chinese people are also very humorous but fact based. Can you VN guys base your sense of humor on facts? Please. Thanks.

The bilateral trade CN-VN will reach $100 billion this year or next. We can double the figure in 5 years. Just a need of some small money from you. Win-win for both.

Think again before you say no.

Vietnam's 2014 GDP is $180 billion. So you now ask for a loan that worth almost 60% of your GDP?

Think twice before you beg.

2015 Vietnam just has $ 35billion foreign exchange reserve ... $100 billion from China can buy 3x Vietnam !!!

Such loan it's a kidding for me ...
Believe to Vietnam potential! Japan offered $60 billion for HSR. Are you smaller than Japan?

Back
Top Bottom