What's new

China’s past secret dealings and betrayal against VN + other allies

William Hung

Reaction score
oh please, don't try to play the persecuted minority acting like he needs permission to speak. Say whT you will and I will respond when I get home from work tonight.

This thread arises from a squabble with Chinese member @+4vsgorillas-Apebane. Many Chinese members like him has a habit of going around accusing Vietnam or other countries of having betrayed/backstabbed China. I will argue and reveal, using proper credible sources, that it had mostly been the opposite, that it was China the one who had secret dealings in the past and had backstabbed her former friends like Vietnam.

Since @+4vsgorillas-Apebane had challenged me to post about it, I have created this thread dedicated to this issue to make it more focussed/on-topic and hopefully civilized.

However, I don’t want to infringe any forum rules or step on Chinese sensitivity, so I will now ask and wait for @Hu Songshan to approve before I continue with this thread.

@+4vsgorillas-Apebane lets continue in this thread.

It is definitely non approve. It just show how Insecure you Vietnamese feel about the rising strength of mighty China.

Why are you asking permission for this thread? As long as you obey forum rules, cite your findings who can object? If this thread gets pulled it will be detrimental to this forum.. Mr Hu Songhan can interject if the thread gets out of hand.:pop: Let's go!

It is definitely non approve. It just show how Insecure you Vietnamese feel about the rising strength of mighty China.

Hehe its actually your own fellow Chinese members who often go around accusing Vietnam or country xyz of having betrayed China, even in unrelated threads. In fact, it was the Chinese member I mentioned in the OP that started his off-topic rant about betrayal in an unrelated thread about VN-JMSDF. This thread was created in response to that type of lies/propaganda commonly used by your fellow Chinese members.

Don’t tell me, you guys don’t mind your fellow chinese members going around accusing VN of betraying China, but when someone speak up to debunk such lies/propaganda and expose the real truth about China’s betrayal, you guys will suddenly disapprove of such topic and discussions. Now, that is what I would call being insecure.

Why are you asking permission for this thread? As long as you obey forum rules, cite your findings who can object? If this thread gets pulled it will be detrimental to this forum.. Mr Hu Songhan can interject if the thread gets out of hand.:pop: Let's go!

I have already previously posted many times to debunk such lies/propaganda, in a civilized way backed by credible sources, because such lies are often used by some Chinese members here. But my posts will always get deleted/censored, sometime with the warning that it’s “off-topic” and sometime with no reasons given at all.

So, its better to wait for Hu songshan to speak up and approve first otherwise I would be wasting my time posting and then having it deleted.

@William Hung : to avoid digging deep into separation. Let try to make Q&A style definition to make clear anything you think that's derailment by some extremists.

China’s past secret dealings and betrayal against VN + other allies

Vietnam is not meant to be trusted but to be used and to be disposed when it served no purpose, that is the really of South Asia geopolitics situations at that time: a simple fact it's that US was willing to betray South Vietnam by negotiate with Communist China for an exit. And after Soviet collapse, your formal Ally, Russia is willing to cooperate with China in the struggle against US, did Vietnam get Russia support for SCS?? and Ironically a hopeless and helpless Vietnam is cozying with US (the formal invader) against China...Vietnam is not only been betrayed but betray itself....LMAO just too funny.

This thread is totally absurd.

The O.P is frothing at the mouth and is unnecessarily asking for the mods for approval to post despite this being an open forum. What comrade Willian Hung is really asking for is immunity from deletion and censorship for shitty posts. In fact he is so condescending to the mods so as to suggest that his past posts were deleted not for being shitty and poor but rather that the mods are lacking in impartiality! Why should Hu Songshan even respond to this clown?

On another note, why is a new thread even created? What happened to the original thread and my post that aparently got William Hung on a rabid bush meat hunting spree?

The post I made was about American use of agent orange and napalm. About the destruction of the city of Hue. About the starvation caused by France and Japan leading to millions of deaths in Vietnam. What has this to do about Chinese betrayal of Vietnam?

Even with his derailment of the subject at hand, lets humor this clown and hear his grievances which he is so keen to put forward and even created a thread for. Perhaps we can even learn something from what he has to say if the quality isnt so bad like his past posts deleted by the mods.

Vietnam is not meant to be trusted but to be used and to be disposed when it served no purpose, that is the really of South Asia geopolitics situations at that time: a simple fact it's that US was willing to betray South Vietnam by negotiate with Communist China for an exit. And after Soviet collapse, your formal Ally, Russia is willing to cooperate with China in the struggle against US, did Vietnam get Russia support for SCS?? and Ironically a hopeless and helpless Vietnam is cozying with US (the formal invader) against China...Vietnam is not only been betrayed but betray itself....LMAO just too funny.

True.

This thread is totally absurd.

The O.P is frothing at the mouth and is unnecessarily asking for the mods for approval to post despite this being an open forum. What comrade Willian Hung is really asking for is immunity from deletion and censorship for shitty posts. In fact he is so condescending to the mods so as to suggest that his past posts were deleted not for being shitty and poor but rather that the mods are lacking in impartiality! Why should Hu Songshan even respond to this clown?

Relax buddy, it seems like you are getting too emotional with the way you used profanity and personal insults in your reply (or is this your deliberate tactic of trying to get this thread closed before it even get started??).

I asked Hu songshang for approval of this topic because my old posts on related topic was deleted in the past, sometime with no reasons given and sometime with the reason “off-topic” posts. So of course I would need to now create a new thread specifically for this topic and asked mod if the topic is OK. No where did I asked mod to give me immunity from moderation, this is your own fabrication. Any infringements can be given infraction as per normal forum rules just like in all other threads. As long as the topic I asked for is approved, I will post normally in a civilized manner within forum rules, supporting my arguments with proper sources. And you and other Chinese members are welcomed to debate/dispute me, staying within normal forum rules.

It seems like you are now trying to back out from your previous challenge?

On another note, why is a new thread even created? What happened to the original thread and my post that aparently got William Hung on a rabid bush meat hunting spree?

This just proves why I needed to start a new thread for this specific topic. I got banned from that thread for “off-topic”, in replying to your first post.

The post I made was about American use of agent orange and napalm. About the destruction of the city of Hue. About the starvation caused by France and Japan leading to millions of deaths in Vietnam. What has this to do about Chinese betrayal of Vietnam?

Even with his derailment of the subject at hand, lets humor this clown and hear his grievances which he is so keen to put forward and even created a thread for. Perhaps we can even learn something from what he has to say if the quality isnt so bad like his past posts deleted by the mods.

Oh why have you suddenly changed your rhetorics completely? In that thread, the specific issue of China’s betrayal and secret dealings was already mentioned by me and you even challenged me post on it. Why have you changed your rhetorics completely and now act as though this topic is completely new and wasn’t mentioned in that thread??

You talked about how China helped VN and why VN have turned against China instead of turning against the US who had bombed VN with Agent Orange, Napalm, etc. (btw that thread had nothing to do with the US but you still made that offtopic flamebait anyway, yet now trying to paint yourself innocent), anyway so I disputed your post and said it was China who had turned its back against VN, it was China who had previous secret dealings with the US/JP and back stabbed VN. Then you challenged me to post about it. So why have you made a 180 degree turn now?

Reading your post, it seems like you are now trying to back away from your challenge that you’ve made in that VN-JMSDF thread (mods are free to check the deleted posts to confirm that).

So I will still wait for @Hu songshang to approve or reply and then we can discuss more in depth in a civilized manner. Thanks.

@William Hung : to avoid digging deep into separation. Let try to make Q&A style definition to make clear anything you think that's derailment by some extremists.

You mean to make clear what would be considered as a derailment in this thread?

Well the specific topic for this thread is about the relationships, dealings and secret dealings of VN and China, who betrayed who, etc. Anything else should be considered as offtopic.

Forum rules would be just the same as usual, no personal insults, no offtopic, etc.

I think this is all normal.

Thanks for writing your views. I will address them properly once this topic is approved.

Relax buddy, it seems like you are getting too emotional with the way you used profanity and personal insults in your reply (or is this your deliberate tactic of trying to get this thread closed before it even get started??).

I asked Hu songshang for approval of this topic because my old posts on related topic was deleted in the past, sometime with no reasons given and sometime with the reason “off-topic” posts. So of course I would need to now create a new thread specifically for this topic and asked mod if the topic is OK. No where did I asked mod to give me immunity from moderation, this is your own fabrication. Any infringements can be given infraction as per normal forum rules just like in all other threads. As long as the topic I asked for is approved, I will post normally in a civilized manner within forum rules, supporting my arguments with proper sources. And you and other Chinese members are welcomed to debate/dispute me, staying within normal forum rules.

It seems like you are now trying to back out from your previous challenge?

This just proves why I needed to start a new thread for this specific topic. I got banned from that thread for “off-topic”, in replying to your first post.

Oh why have you suddenly changed your rhetorics completely? In that thread, the specific issue of China’s betrayal and secret dealings was already mentioned by me and you even challenged me post on it. Why have you changed your rhetorics completely and now act as though this topic is completely new and wasn’t mentioned in that thread??

You talked about how China helped VN and why VN have turned against China instead of turning against the US who had bombed VN with Agent Orange, Napalm, etc. (btw that thread had nothing to do with the US but you still made that offtopic flamebait anyway, yet now trying to paint yourself innocent), anyway so I disputed your post and said it was China who had turned its back against VN, it was China who had previous secret dealings with the US/JP and back stabbed VN. Then you challenged me to post about it. So why have you made a 180 degree turn now?

Reading your post, it seems like you are now trying to back away from your challenge that you’ve made in that VN-JMSDF thread (mods are free to check the deleted posts to confirm that).

So I will still wait for @Hu songshang to approve or reply and then we can discuss more in depth in a civilized manner. Thanks.

Changed rhetorics? Backed off?

You presume too much.

You have also yet to post anything and wasting time "asking for approval" in an open forum. I stand by what I wrote in that other thread but somehow it got deleted.

I still stand by my assertion that China helped Vietnam and it is Vietnam who made a mess of all relations.Vietnam who is ungrateful and treacherous.

This is the distillation of what I wrote but you got deleted.

China helped Vietnam in shaking off the shackles of colonialism.
The Japanese and French governments manufactured a famine in Vietnam causing many millions of deaths.
The American used agent orange and napalmed the pristine Vietnamese jungles.
The historic city of Hue was reduced to rubble.

And You Viets train your crosshairs on the Chinese because you like Hollywood, Manga, anime, Luis Vuitton and French bakeries.

Is ignorance blissful? YES
Is ignorance pathetic? YES!

The heavens laugh at the trouble world and shakes its head at the Vietnamese people.

Close enough to the original post?

You act like the Americans and the western world are your natural buddies but in reality you are just a pawn piece, easy and cheap sacrifice on a board in which you have no control. A proxy of much greater tides and bastions of power.

Changed rhetorics? Backed off?

You presume too much.

You have also yet to post anything and wasting time "asking for approval" in an open forum. I stand by what I wrote in that other thread but somehow it got deleted.

I still stand by my assertion that China helped Vietnam and it is Vietnam who made a mess of all relations.Vietnam who is ungrateful and treacherous.

This is the distillation of what I wrote but you got deleted.

China helped Vietnam in shaking off the shackles of colonialism.
The Japanese and French governments manufactured a famine in Vietnam causing many millions of deaths.
The American used agent orange and napalmed the pristine Vietnamese jungles.
The historic city of Hue was reduced to rubble.

And You Viets train your crosshairs on the Chinese because you like Hollywood, Manga, anime, Luis Vuitton and French bakeries.

Is ignorance blissful? YES
Is ignorance pathetic? YES!

The heavens laugh at the trouble world and shakes its head at the Vietnamese people.

Close enough to the original post?

You act like the Americans and the western world are your natural buddies but in reality you are just a pawn piece, easy and cheap sacrifice on a board in which you have no control. A proxy of much greater tides and bastions of power.

Yes indeed this pretty much what you have said in the other thread, which just support what I have said in my previous post just above. So I don’t know why you seem to be upset in your previous post about me creating this new thread and why there is a topic of “betrayal” here.

I will just now need to wait for Hu songshan to approve this topic then I will address your arguments. Lets wait on that buddy. I promise to reply to your views properly, just have some patient and wait for Hu to reply. Thanks.

Yes indeed this pretty much what you have said in the other thread, which just support what I have said in my previous post just above. So I don’t know why you seem to be upset in your previous post about me creating this new thread and why there is a topic of “betrayal” here.

I will just now need to wait for Hu songshan to approve this topic then I will address your arguments. Lets wait on that buddy. I promise to reply to your views properly, just have some patient and wait for Hu to reply. Thanks.

Buddy, I live in the real world. I have a full time job, A game on steam I want to play, a girl who I have to write a letter back to, a dog to walk...

I am not a prolific poster nor am I a respectable Chinese member here but for some reason you have set your fury on me and at the same time refuse to post!

I'm off to bed.

@BoQ77 Since you are from Vietnam I wish to ask you a question; Had Vietnam ever repay the aid received from China?

This thread arises from a squabble with Chinese member @+4vsgorillas-Apebane. Many Chinese members like him has a habit of going around accusing Vietnam or other countries of having betrayed/backstabbed China. I will argue and reveal, using proper credible sources, that it had mostly been the opposite, that it was China the one who had secret dealings in the past and had backstabbed her former friends like Vietnam.

Since @+4vsgorillas-Apebane had challenged me to post about it, I have created this thread dedicated to this issue to make it more focussed/on-topic and hopefully civilized.

However, I don’t want to infringe any forum rules or step on Chinese sensitivity, so I will now ask and wait for @Hu Songshan to approve before I continue with this thread.

@+4vsgorillas-Apebane lets continue in this thread.

You don't need permission to open threads. o_O

Vietnam is a pawn of the superpower game. That all there is to it. The Soviet and us know after the Korean War, the US would not allow Uncle Ho to take over the South Vietnam without a fight. To ensure the big power interests are respect, a deal is made. There is nothing behind it. It was known by Uncle Ho who disagreed with that deal. Go learn some history, my friend. LOL

Back
Top Bottom