What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

@Deino It's Chinese. They are saying, come on, baby. Take a look at it, quick. Awesome, big and black.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But then it is a B-2 video with a modified text and a fake remains a fake ... as such it seems to me some Chinese fan boys seem much more eager "to see chinese B2 copycat" and do everything to try to fool others, but that still doesn't make it real.

if it's real, foreigners would ask again;

foreigner A: what's the engine for H20?
foreigner B: it's probably russian engine
foreigners A and B: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

westerns only wonder if china reveals any new copycat aircraft
if so, and then ask what's the engine on it? is it russian engine? (hopefully not chinese one)
then another foolish engine talk would start over again :disagree::disagree::disagree:

again, you never know our arms by such attitude :disagree::disagree::disagree:
dude, it's our arms; listen to chinese
And yet here you are posting an obviously fake video of the H-20

but it rather seems westerners are eager to see chinese B2 copycat and want us to reveal it soon (if any)
What are you trying to say exactly?

But then it is a B-2 video with a modified text and a fake remains a fake ... as such it seems to me some Chinese fan boys seem much more eager "to see chinese B2 copycat" and do everything to try to fool others, but that still doesn't make it real.
I am not 100% sure it's fake or not. I think it more likely to be fake. But I agree that some fan boy may eager to see H-20, I am one of them.

Fake or not fake, I bet H-20 first flight in 2020. China has no intention to leak this kind of info anyway. B-2 was leaked many years after first flight. Regan did NOT know it before president, he promised to continue B-1 bomber during election, and have to cut fund of B-2, which is a big mistake.

H-20 will be first priority, it will be longer than B-2 I think, to fit in hyper sonic weapons.

I am not 100% sure it's fake or not. I think it more likely to be fake. But I agree that some fan boy may eager to see H-20, I am one of them.

Fake or not fake, I bet H-20 first flight in 2020. China has no intention to leak this kind of info anyway. B-2 was leaked many years after first flight. Regan did NOT know it before president, he promised to continue B-1 bomber during election, and have to cut fund of B-2, which is a big mistake.

H-20 will be first priority, it will be longer than B-2 I think, to fit in hyper sonic weapons.
It is probably 100% fake ... we almost always see new Chinese aircraft developments on a ground view before they fly ... recall the J-20. Or we have a leaked cartoon. Either way for the aircraft to make its debut flying would be very shocking and unprecedented.

And yet here you are posting an obviously fake video of the H-20
What are you trying to say exactly?
oh I don't know if the video is real;
I just post it because someone posted
I am talking about western foreigners who keep asking about H20 (and later its engine too)

I am talking about western foreigners who keep asking about H20 (and later its engine too)
The video is definitely not real ... and what does it have to do with "foreigners who keep asking about H20"
i THINK ITS rEAL I ALSO SEEN COMPLETE VIDEO IN CHINESE PHONEX TV
Since when did Chinese Phoenix TV become a reliable outlet for military news?

From the random with no strong source this video may be fake if this is clip of real first flight of H-20 all western media are already showing this clip of H-20
and as for your tall talking about y-20 using ws18 is ridiculous because ws18 is still in development phase so all y-20 is using Russian engines

From the random with no strong source this video may be fake if this is clip of real first flight of H-20 all western media are already showing this clip of H-20
and as for your tall talking about y-20 using ws18 is ridiculous because ws18 is still in development phase so all y-20 is using Russian engines
It is very possible that current Y-20s are using the WS-18 ...

Seems suspiciously familiar

It's a tiktok video filmed in US, borrow and pasted some audio of an aunty cheering.

As expected ... and even more embarrassing for those fan-boys above who claimed it to be real. :crazy:
Maybe someone is editing the video and then showing it to con the Chinese into fanboy mode? I know one Indian guy who does it for fun.

no; another plain wrong sounds by that image hogger; it seems to me some anti-sino foreigner posted the video saying it's chinese B2 copycat hopefully with russian engine installed; those western foreigners really want to see our new copycat (if any) because it's just fun to see; but they really don't want to see our engine on our aircraft; so they're posting such things only and believe so; I personally expect we don't make B2 copycat; I would say whatever we're going to make now is absolutely better than 40-year-old Cold War weapons
again, listen to us when it's ours :meeting:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom