What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

The H-20 strategic stealth bomber was mentioned in a recent article (dated 08 May) carried by the Global Times about some military experts urged China to much increase its nuke deterrence power incl the completion of the nuclear triad delivery means soon!

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1187775.shtml
Are we sure the Global Times is a good publication to receive our information from?

Are we sure the Global Times is a good publication to receive our information from?
Do you have the better source?

For me it's good enough. The Global Times does not create something out of the non-existence. For me it's one of the principal traits to earn some information worthiness.

Do you have the better source?

For me it's good enough. The Global Times does not create something out of the non-existence. For me it's one of the principal traits to earn some information worthiness.
No but a lot of stuff in the Global Times is full of nationalist propaganda and just wide inaccuracies ... in other words, its around SCMP level.

No but a lot of stuff in the Global Times is full of nationalist propaganda and just wide inaccuracies ... in other words, its around SCMP level.
I think here we are talking about the existence of H-20, aren't we?

As about the qualitative label of “nationalist propaganda”, well, it depends on one's perspective. For me, "propaganda" is telling something untrue (incl the use of all kinds of disinfo techniques), painting the negative picture of some entity when the reality is not like that. OTOH telling own positive things ain't a propaganda, it's PUBLICIZING. English language and Chinese language have different meaning on the word of "propaganda", in Chinese language, when they say "propaganda" they often mean "publicizing".

Nationalism is just a natural thing, nothing wrong with that.

Of course Global Times is a state-owned media, not a corporate one.

As about the "wide inaccuracies", I don't have idea what did you mean. And indeed I don't think as such.

Last edited:
IMO almost 100% sure it's FAKE. It looks simply too much like a B-2 and isn't the text they speak even in English?

Not a bad attempt to be honest
:lol:

IMO almost 100% sure it's FAKE. It looks simply too much like a B-2 and isn't the text they speak even in English?
Yup looks like a fake honestly. But as said by Figaro, not a bad attempt.
Plus i am not sure about the language being English but it do not sounds like Chinese either.

:lol:

Yup looks like a fake honestly. But as said by Figaro, not a bad attempt.
Plus i am not sure about the language being English but it do not sounds like Chinese either.
@Deino It's Chinese. They are saying, come on, baby. Take a look at it, quick. Awesome, big and black.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

if it's real, foreigners would ask again;

foreigner A: what's the engine for H20?
foreigner B: it's probably russian engine
foreigners A and B: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

westerns only wonder if china reveals any new copycat aircraft
if so, and then ask what's the engine on it? is it russian engine? (hopefully not chinese one)
then another foolish engine talk would start over again :disagree::disagree::disagree:

again, you never know our arms by such attitude :disagree::disagree::disagree:
dude, it's our arms; listen to chinese

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom