What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

I personally expect we don't make B2 copycat;
The body with the lowest radar cross section is the sphere, which is why the sphere is used as a radar calibration shape. So if China want to make a low radar observable bomber, odds are very good that it will be very similar to a flying wing design, like the B-2. Unless you want to call the sphere as China's next bomber.

Where does it say that? All I see is the opposite:
"Chinese 5th generation stealth bomber H20 - FAN VIDEO (most probably fake)"

With no comments

:meeting:

He simply seem to be NOT interested in discussion nor in a reasonable exchange of arguments or facts. All I here since months from him are either the same lame accusations of being "some anti-sino foreigner" (ME, who is everywhere called a only pro-China poster! :dance3:) or which chest-bumping statements, which are contradicting everything any reliable poster says.

Or he has issues with reading comprehensoions?

no; another plain wrong sounds by that image hogger; it seems to me some anti-sino foreigner posted the video saying it's chinese B2 copycat hopefully with russian engine installed; those western foreigners really want to see our new copycat (if any) because it's just fun to see; but they really don't want to see our engine on our aircraft; so they're posting such things only and believe so; I personally expect we don't make B2 copycat; I would say whatever we're going to make now is absolutely better than 40-year-old Cold War weapons
again, listen to us when it's ours :meeting:
I have no idea what you are talking about ... when did anyone mention "western foreginers" besides you? Please speak with reason.

I have no idea what you are talking about ... when did anyone mention "western foreginers" besides you? Please speak with reason.

Just leave him ... It seem as if he only has some pre-arranged text phrases most of all related in accusations against "Western foreigners", which "should listen to the right Chinese peoples and not only Western propaganda" since otherwise "we are never able to fully understand the true Chinese".

That all might be correct, but accusing us of listing only to Western propaganda, while itself only posting propaganda without any facts, seems almost funny to me.

I think H-20 is many years from flying. The video is fake and definitely shows B-2. If H-20 disclosed this way seems totally ridiculous. It will definitely be similar like J-20 photos on ground for public viewing in a city but already all the important flight tests completed somewhere in rural provinces like USA has some missile and aircraft test facilities in desert. Xian Air Corporation and government create some excitement about the big 20 like J-20, Y-20, H-20 so on but H-20 became this mystery project because stealth bomber is for superpower like USA. Even Russia doesn't have stealth bomber so if China has one, it has become a military power that one day can match USA. I think this create some national excitement for Chinese people but all this talk and news really they will not show any true information about H-20 even if it is already in service anyway. The mystery is romantic and makes some military fans feel full of wonder and imagination. Just a tool for this purpose. The real thing, we don't have any idea.

[
no; another plain wrong sounds by that image hogger; it seems to me some anti-sino foreigner posted the video saying it's chinese B2 copycat hopefully with russian engine installed; those western foreigners really want to see our new copycat (if any) because it's just fun to see; but they really don't want to see our engine on our aircraft; so they're posting such things only and believe so; I personally expect we don't make B2 copycat; I would say whatever we're going to make now is absolutely better than 40-year-old Cold War weapons
again, listen to us when it's ours :meeting:

Aerospace project designs are aided by supercomputers /CAD. In engineering, Form follows function so similarities are bound to appear if you're after the same parameters. Look at the numerous stealth fighters that are in development today in places like Korea, Japan etc. They all look very similar to F-22, correct? But that is not out of a copy cat attempt but rather the similarity of the designs due to their requirement. Furthermore, militaries do not spend sweat worrying about the media and internet calling their systems copy cats. What matters is creating a solution to your military problems. Pragmatism triumphs over propaganda.

I think juj06750 is being rude for strange reasons probably personal angers. But I can understand because China is so heavily attacked and criticized for wrong reasons. This is mentality becoming increasingly like this. The USA and some other countries can make crazy suggestions and accusations. Many things are of course wrong and bad in China and done by China but if truly just 10/100 things is bad and true then they will always say it is 90/100. Becoming more hate against foreigner and people from these countries. Earth will go towards something like second world war again because majority of people cannot be fair and bother to understand something. For example right now it is all about coronavirus. But still I think over here nobody attacks anyone and everyone has show each other respect so juj06750 you are being weird like false flag troll. This forum is for English so everyone can read it. What's wrong with someone asking questions so politely? If you know the answer you don't have to answer or give true answer.

This was posted on AVIC's Weibo account, but was later deleted. Not sure why the coloring scheme has changed from the one two years ago ...
1.jpeg

This was posted on AVIC's Weibo account, but was later deleted. Not sure why the coloring scheme has changed from the one two years ago ...
View attachment 649183
You knew what it means in Chinese. This picture is for the Student of Gaokao (7/7) - the exam to university. The carp will become Chinese dragon if the final jump succeed.
The picture itself has no military meaning at all.

1540114610716f22a985e5e

Last edited:
You knew what it means in Chinese. This picture is for the Student of Gaokao (7/7) - the exam to university. The carp will become Chinese dragon if the final jump succeed.
The picture itself has no military meaning at all.

1540114610716f22a985e5e
Honestly this is virtually the same CG that appeared back in May 2018. Hopefully, we get to see the H-20 at the end of this year or sometime next year. This, the J-35 next year, and the WS-15 will be by far the biggest unveilings in the PLAAF for the next few years.

Its one hottest topic in China's military fan BBS now

The other hot topic around China now is the confirmation from some reliable sources that China has two stealth bombers projects running at rapid progress, one supersonic and one subsonic:lol:

Really? .... care to explain where this has been confirmed recently?

Really? .... care to explain where this has been confirmed recently?
Doesn't sound accurate ... the only accurate and continuous rumor is that the H-20 is going to be a flying wing subsonic stealthy bomber. I think people underestimate the development of bombers, especially the time and cost. Developing one strategic bomber is already a huge task, let alone a completely different style strategic bomber. Sounds like a fanboy's wet dream lol ...

Doesn't sound accurate ... the only accurate and continuous rumor is that the H-20 is going to be a flying wing subsonic stealthy bomber. I think people underestimate the development of bombers, especially the time and cost. Developing one strategic bomber is already a huge task, let alone a completely different style strategic bomber. Sounds like a fanboy's wet dream lol ...
He is talking about Shengyang is onto a stealth striker.

Back
Top Bottom