What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

Okay, let's wait and see one more time… :-)
-
-
But if I revise the timeline a bit to 2020/2021 then I guess it's pretty safe to say.

But even then I won't expect it to be shown - at least not live - at Zhuhai. At best an image...

... let me wage a guess, surely based on a report written again by Minnie Chan based again on her secret contacts!?

Oh well ... I was right again!

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mil...xian-h-20-stealth-bomber-could-make-its-debut

View attachment 629618
That Trust and Transparency Policy page is the most hilarious farce I have ever read. The author must have been pissing himself while writing that for SCMP. With exception of a single named paper, of course without link to the quotemined wordsnippets wrapped in paraphrasing, they never named a single source as usual.

Also nice jab labeling China, Hong Kong and Taiwan as three different entitites and good to know there are almost two times as much 5-Eyes-Alliance based reporters working for them than Mainland Chinese

Meanwhile American and Hindu drones insist to label it "CCP state propaganda" and Western media call it a local Chinese newspaper.

Indeed a pure plain stupid post by Minnie Chan ... and now it is even supersonic! :crazy:

upload_2020-5-5_7-9-13.png

But if one reads the complete article, at later part it mentioned about subsonic speed, so I guess the upper reference is just a mistake. Subsonic Stealth should be the correct type.

But given the SCMP'S and Minnie Chan's track record it seems as if they take facts not very seriously anyway

But given the SCMP'S and Minnie Chan's track record it seems as if they take facts not very seriously anyway
I feel so, they may treat the defence substances moreover the details or technical things liberally or loosely, just another kind of everyday news :p: hehehe

However, if I expand my comment a bit more, and to be fairer, most publication nowadays have low standard of accuracy, for whatsoever reasons!

Just for illustration, take any publication in English language talking about the number of nuclear warheads, most still blindly yet confidently cited the figure supplied by the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) that China only has about 300 nuke heads, a number FAS created from 1990s. And unbelievably unchanged to this date with all the newcomer presence (DF-41, DF-31 etc). Just amazing. A long time member here, @Martian (my apology if the user ID is incorrect) dedicated many pages to debunk this fallacy, then Shanlung/SDF had great exposition too delved into this impossibility.

So, what kind of things like this are telling us, the readers?

For me, I just take the relevant part and ignore the rest of substances incl the many trashes. For in reality it's very difficult to find any English language publication giving the good accuracy and not embedding any political bias inside. If I set my strict measure then I eventually may not read 95% of the publication, news, articles etc… nowadays only some authors are willing to write with good standard and trying to be objective! At the end I just try to be realistic and pragmatic, as I just said, “take what's relevant then ignore the rest incl the garbage!” :D:p: just my two cents

Last edited:
Why doesn't China develop bombers similar to the TU-160?

Back
Top Bottom