What's new

China's new SSN

No worry, we have already overcome most of the gap.

Yes some new techs used on 095-class SSN are related to reduction of noise level directly, these include pump jet propulsion (despite Shenyang Machine Tool Plant has been successful in precision tooling of 7-blade propeller for the Song/Yuan-class SSK's, and 093-class SSN), hybrid single & double-hull structure (supported by use of new hyper strength steel), new comprehensive vibration reduction floating raft, new computer-aided designs.

Third Gen Nuclear Reactor (HTGR), supported by new bearings, new thermoelectric converter, might contribute to noise reduction.

Other techs are not related to stealthiness e.g. senors, weaponry, VLS.

With systems matured on 093G/093B testbeds, the target for 095-class SSN is to get close to oceanic background noise level (~ 90 dB).

It is weird that Mike guy always loves to lurk around the China-related topics, and everytime he came out of no where and wanted to impress us.

But this is the harsh reality for his glorious sub fleet; a junk yard.

‘Nuclear disaster waiting to happen’: Royal Navy probes Trident whistleblower's claims — RT UK

Ahhhahahaha.....you are posting it from RT? I will take even CCTV news over dramatic RT anyday.lolAccording to this same RT even U.S nuclear subs are shit. :lol:Three newest US subs ‘impacted’ by unauthorized weld repairs — RT USA

Anyway, its funny you post a news about some issues we might with our nuclear submarines. These are issues which are normal , as nuclear submarines are very complex engineering projects to maintain/build. If i want to follow your logic of posting any little issues faced by our nuclear submarine as prove of its unfeasibility, then i will say China fares even worse than us.
China Reports 70 Sailors Die in Submarine Accident in Yellow Sea - NYTimes.com
China Nuclear Sub Accident? | The Diplomat
Chinese nuclear disaster “highly probable” by 2030 | He Zuoxiu - China Dialogue

Does it also means that China's nuclear subs are outdated/subpar? :cheesy:

So if you want to follow over dramatic media outlets reports about such projects then im afraid you will have dissaprove of all nuclear submarines in the world itself , since the media always dramatises any news about them.

AGreenRoad Project - A Science Of Sustainable Health/Success: UK, US, Chinese, Soviet Nuclear Submarines Leaking Radiation, Nuclear Ships Leaking Radiation

Russian Nuclear Sub Catches Fire In Dry Dock

Russian Submarine Fire Highlights The Dangers Of An Aging Fleet

BBC NEWS | Europe | Twenty die on Russian submarine

AOL.co.uk -Video - Report Reveals Problems in U.S. Navy Nuclear Submarine Fire Response

So by that measure follwoing media outlets logic: U.S,Russian and British nuclear subs are all bullshit. :lol::bounce:

Edit: I almost forgot ths one
It was US and UK that sank Russia's Kursk submarine - English pravda.ru

Dramatic LOT?:rofl:

Just notice the way he posts, he likes to talk childishly always using "lol" as if he is trying to be funny. :crazy:
The need to constantly remind us that China is still behind the West, that kind of mentality he is trying to convey to the readers. Or what about how significant the UK is in the political arena or still leading in certain areas over China. You would think he wants to proof something to us by impressing us they are still the best in engine technology. The guy must feel insecure as China advances at a rapid rate that in the near future there's nothing much to brag about the Great Britain.

Most of his posts are quite boring and not funny anymore.

That's why I won't even bother to reply him.

Yes some new techs used on 095-class SSN are related to reduction of noise level directly, these include pump jet propulsion (despite Shenyang Machine Tool Plant has been successful in precision tooling of 7-blade propeller for the Song/Yuan-class SSK's, and 093-class SSN), hybrid single & double-hull structure (supported by use of new hyper strength steel), new comprehensive vibration reduction floating raft, new computer-aided designs.

Third Gen Nuclear Reactor (HTGR), supported by new bearings, new thermoelectric converter, might contribute to noise reduction.

With systems matured on 093G/093B testbeds, the target for 095-class SSN is to get close to oceanic background noise level (~ 90 dB).

That's a very good analysis, even more complete than the information I've read before.

According to a big military shrimp, the Type 09IIIB is also equipped very powerful new sonar, but I just skipped all the details and didn't read it carefully.

Just notice the way he posts, he likes to talk childishly always using "lol" as if he is trying to be funny. :crazy:
The need to constantly remind us that China is still behind the West, that kind of mentality he is trying to convey to the readers. Or what about how significant the UK is in the political arena or still leading in certain areas over China. You would think he wants to proof something to us by impressing us they are still the best in engine technology. The guy must feel insecure as China advances at a rapid rate that in the near future there's nothing much to brag about the Great Britain.

You must understand that just 100 years ago, UK was the biggest empire. All in a span of 4 generations, it is no longer the case. He is putting down China's achievements while praising insignificant achievements from Vietnam and India as Great Achievements because he knows UK isn't the same anymore or will it ever be a superpower. He is more or less disgruntled. Adding the muslim and illegal immigrants issues in the UK, he is extremely angry inside.

But he is misinformed as his praising the west' achievements into thinking it is UK when in reality it is the US sharing and helping them with the technical know-how.

He can use all the "LOL" he want but when he logs off PDF, it's back to reality for him.

Ahhhahahaha.....you are posting it from RT? I will take even CCTV news over dramatic RT anyday.lolAccording to this same RT even U.S nuclear subs are shit. :lol:Three newest US subs ‘impacted’ by unauthorized weld repairs — RT USA

Anyway, its funny you post a news about some issues we might with our nuclear submarines. These are issues which are normal , as nuclear submarines are very complex engineering projects to maintain/build. If i want to follow your logic of posting any little issues faced by our nuclear submarine as prove of its unfeasibility, then i will say China fares even worse than us.
China Reports 70 Sailors Die in Submarine Accident in Yellow Sea - NYTimes.com
China Nuclear Sub Accident? | The Diplomat
Chinese nuclear disaster “highly probable” by 2030 | He Zuoxiu - China Dialogue

Does it also means that China's nuclear subs are outdated/subpar? :cheesy:

So if you want to follow over dramatic media outlets reports about such projects then im afraid you will have dissaprove of all nuclear submarines in the world itself , since the media always dramatises any news about them.

AGreenRoad Project - A Science Of Sustainable Health/Success: UK, US, Chinese, Soviet Nuclear Submarines Leaking Radiation, Nuclear Ships Leaking Radiation

Russian Nuclear Sub Catches Fire In Dry Dock

Russian Submarine Fire Highlights The Dangers Of An Aging Fleet

BBC NEWS | Europe | Twenty die on Russian submarine

AOL.co.uk -Video - Report Reveals Problems in U.S. Navy Nuclear Submarine Fire Response

So by that measure follwoing media outlets logic: U.S,Russian and British nuclear subs are all bullshit. :lol::bounce:

Edit: I almost forgot ths one
It was US and UK that sank Russia's Kursk submarine - English pravda.ru

Dramatic LOT?:rofl:

Well, Russia Today just quoted from other websites.

And you can check the other western medias' report about the whistleblower on the UK's SSBN fleet.

You must understand that just 100 years ago, UK was the biggest empire. All in a span of 4 generations, it is no longer the case. He is putting down China's achievements while praising insignificant achievements from Vietnam and India as Great Achievements because he knows UK isn't the same anymore or will it ever be a superpower. He is more or less disgruntled. Adding the muslim and illegal immigrants issues in the UK, he is extremely angry inside.

But he is misinformed as his praising the west' achievements into thinking it is UK when in reality it is the US sharing and helping them with the technical know-how.

He can use all the "LOL" he want but when he logs off PDF, it's back to reality for him.

And he claimed that his wife is like half-African or something, and therefore he cannot be racist, lol.

Yup, piggybacking on US is what he's good at. We can launch rockets/satelites, is on the way building our own space station, already send Chinese into space. We are market leaders in exporting electric cars/busses, we have HSR, we have large market shares in smartphones and dominate the drone market. What does UK have? For god sake we have more warship and subs than the British Navy. The guy has the nerve to talk about about HK. Mao allowed HK to be ruled under the British after the end of WW2, we could have gotten it back earlier. Well in the end it worked out well because it didn't suffer under the bad economic policy of China during those harsh years. But when Thatcher wanted to keep on ruling HK, she was taught a lesson never to be forgotten. :rofl: The British military were crapping in their pants and told her it's not wise to start a war with China after what happened in the Korean and Vietnam War.

Yup, piggybacking on US is what he's good at. We can launch rockets/satelites, is on the way building our own space station, already send Chinese into space. We are market leaders in exporting electric cars/busses, we have HSR, we have large market shares in smartphones and dominate the drone market. What does UK have? For god sake we have more warship and subs than the British Navy. The guy has the nerve to talk about about HK. Mao allowed HK to be ruled under the British after the end of WW2, we could have gotten it back earlier. Well in the end it worked out well because it didn't suffer under the bad economic policy of China during those harsh years. But when Thatcher wanted to keep on ruling HK, she was taught a lesson never to be forgotten. :rofl: The British military were crapping in their pants and told her it's not wise to start a war with China after what happened in the Korean and Vietnam War.

Well, the UK has no independent nuclear policy, since its SLBM and nuclear warhead are all derived from the US technology.

The best option is to ignore Mikey next time.

And I don't even know what is the point to compare China with the UK?

- China is building the Type 052D DDGs like sausages, while the UK is struggling to mount six Type 45 DDGs over a decade.

- China is building three Type 09IIIB at the same time, and look how slow the UK is building its Astute class one unit per time.

Well, the UK has no independent nuclear policy, since its SLBM and nuclear warhead are all derived from the US technology.

The best option is to ignore Mikey next time.

And I don't even know what is the point to compare China with the UK?

- China is building the Type 052D DDGs like sausages, while the UK is struggling to mount six Type 45 DDGs over a decade.

- China is building three Type 09IIIB at the same time, and look how slow the UK is building its Astute class one unit per time.

WTH?? WHO is bragging here? Lmao. If there is one country who doesnt brag about its achievements , its we british. Just look at this forum. How many british have you seen bragging about any achievement we have? As a prove of this, there are so many things we have which many people dont even know. Because we keep things quite. Now compare this with Chinese,Indian and even Pakistani/vietnamese threads here. In fact this forum is full of Chinese/indian/pakistani bragging threads. Lool :lol:

If you even noticed for over a year now that i have been here i can count the number of threads i have opened/started(maybe 4 or 5) and that too i just started recently. I even started doingthis after noticing we had no presence AT ALL. In fact im the only british member here who has posted few threads about my country. So because of 4 or 5 threads i posted you say Britain brags? Lmao.
If that is bragging, then i dont know which word i will use about you Chinese/indians on here who open on average over 15 threads about your "achievements "a day.:rofl:

Moreover you are talking about the things China has achieved on here day and night. Now you are saying how advanced you are/beat every country in the world and how backward Britain is. Lol:lol: Good for you if you think you are the most advanced and independent country in the world (as always).i dont have to start listing things you are lagging behind as well.
Anyway keep it up. :enjoy:

What are you even talking about bro? You even take pride in the fact that we(a "small island nation" far away the other side of the ocean) returned you your land it seized and ruled for over a century ?? If anything you shouldnt even be mentioning that. Tjeres notjing to be proud of. Lol
Its like me being happy if say hmmmmm...
.........a small 'island' nation like new zealand came all the way from the other side of the ocean to colonize and rule part of my own own home territory/soil for over a fucking century. Then after the "lease" expired they returned back my land, then i start claiming how powerful/big i am. Lol I dont think that will make me feel any sense of pride/bragging to be honest, I WILL JUST KEEP it quiet and move on. :coffee:

Do you even what you are talking about?? Since when have i not praised China(and some of its companies) achievements when it deserved it? I always give credit when due. Do you even know that i was first labeled a Chinese by one member here(cant remember his name) because i praised some of China's achievements? Lol thats just one of many names/nationalities i have been giving on here ranging from a brainwashed westerm supremacists, to a racist(never mind that my wife is mixed race), to being called an Indian, iranian, Turk, Israeli, (evem Russian), Japanese, sri lankan(lol), and recently even Pakistani(by one iranian) @scythian500 :rofl: All this because of my views. Lool There are other nationalities i have been given which i cant remember. Lol

The main problem with SOME of you Chinese (and other members here) members on here is that you cant take a criticism without getting personal. only your views have to be taken into consideration/seriously, any other counter view is anti China, and you start getting personal. Lol. Anyway there are many of you on here , so you can just talk to each other and enjoy your views together if you dont want others views. :enjoy:

According to us navy which tracks chinese ssns its still not going to be better in noise than early akula,given that type 093 is noisier than victor 3.And also chinese latest ballistic missile sub type 94 is noisier than old russian delta 3.So saying parity with seawolf is quite a big claim.
Seawolf is the most expensive and sophisticated submarine ever made.Only things getting parity/near parity to that are virginia,yasen and astute .Your forum 'insiders' seem to know better than USN.
Plus there's this public quote by the JMSDF admiral kawamura a couple of years back to his us counterparts -
''“When navigating,” “Chinese submarines sound like they are pounding a drum or bell.”
Heh, the same Western intelligence that said China won't have a 5th generation prototype until 2020 back in 2010?

What are you even talking about bro? You even take pride in the fact that we(a "small island nation" far away the other side of the ocean) returned you your land it seized and ruled for over a century ?? If anything you shouldnt even be mentioning that. Tjeres notjing to be proud of. Lol
.........a small 'island' nation like new zealand came all the way from the other side of the ocean to colonize and rule part of my own own home territory/soil for over a fucking century. Then after the "lease" expired they returned back my land, then i start claiming how powerful/big i am. Lol I dont think that will make me feel any sense of pride/bragging to be honest, I WILL JUST KEEP it quiet and move on. :coffee:
What am i talking about ?
How Mrs Thatcher Lost Hong Kong: Ten years ago, fired up by her triumph in the Falklands war, Margaret Thatcher flew to Peking for a last-ditch attempt to keep Hong Kong under British rule - only to meet her match in Deng Xiaoping. Two years later she signed the agreement handing the territory to China - Arts and Entertainment - The Independent

Mrs Thatcher and the end of British rule in Hong Kong — 中國勞工論壇 / 社會主義行動

China lauds "Thatcher's biggest compromise" over Hong Kong - Channel NewsAsia

HTGR's power density is too low, never suitable to be used as the source of power of nuclear sub, the volume of the power section would occupy the most volume of the sub. Even the construction of the first demonstration reactor of HTGR for electricity generation need be finished in 2017. To use in nuclear sub the HTGR need a substantial change to increase the power density, that will take very long time.

HTGR's power density is too low, never suitable to be used as the source of power of nuclear sub, the volume of the power section would occupy the most volume of the sub. Even the construction of the first demonstration reactor of HTGR for electricity generation need be finished in 2017. To use in nuclear sub the HTGR need a substantial change to increase the power density, that will take very long time.

According to the US Department of Defense's Annual Report to Congress on The Military Power of the People's Republic of China for 2010, "China is further expanding its current force of nuclear-powered attack submarines and may add up to five advanced Type 095 SSNs to the inventory in the coming years."

The 2013 edition of this report stated that "In the next decade, China will likely construct the Type 095 guided-missile attack submarine (SSGN), which may enable a submarine-based land-attack capability. In addition to likely incorporating better quieting technologies, the Type 095 will fulfill traditional anti-ship roles with the incorporation of torpedoes and anti-ship cruise missiles (ASCMs)."

Yes the 1st and 2nd generation nuclear reactors were PWR. The development of China’s type 093 submarine started sometime in the 1980s or before. Construction of the first unit began in 1994, but it was not launched until 2002. It is speculated to be similar to a Russian Victor III using two Pressurized Water Reactors (PWR).14 However, various sources state that the 093 has an advanced high temperature high efficiency reactor plant.15 Whatever the case, the use of the technology gained by the civilian nuclear industry has the potential to greatly improve submarines designed and built in China.

The advancement of civilian nuclear technology has most likely played a part in providing the 093 and future submarines with advanced I&C equipment, a better-designed reactor fuel cell, and higher quality construction of the reactor plant. The delays on the ship could very well have been caused by continuous attempts to update the design as construction progressed. The 093 was laid down in 1994,16 but construction began on the Qinshan 2 nuclear power plant in 1996, Qinshan 3 in 1998 17, and Ling Ao in 1995. The Yinbin Fuel Plant was upgraded in 1994,18 and from 1994 to 1996, China received the plans for the AP600 (its most advanced civilian nuclear power plant) for study.19 Thus, the nuclear technology progress during the period from 1994 to 2002 was – by any measure – very substantial. The Chinese may have made the decision early on to delay the 093 in order to incorporate the maximum amount of nuclear technology possible.

With the technology progress in the civilian sector stated above, it is at least possible that China has developed a submarine-compatible high temperature gas-cooled reactor (HTGR). This possibility is worth considering for several reasons. The first is that, if successful, a HTGR would allow for a much lighter power plant. A HTGR is twice as efficient as a PWR so it would require a substantially smaller core for the same power output. It is also cooled by helium at a relatively low pressure instead of by high-pressure water. This reduces the weight not only of the coolant but also of the piping. The reduced weight would potentially allow the submarine to be faster and smaller.

The second reason is that the Chinese have stated that their goal in designing weapons is to use the latest technology to leap ahead. Developing a unique reactor system would be a dramatic example of this policy. The research on HTGR in China started in the 1970s,20 before a substantial amount of development in the civilian nuclear power industry began; this tends to indicate that some type of military use was envisioned. This would also help to explain why it has taken so long to build the 093. The conventional theory that the 093 is similar to a Victor III design, and that the Russians assisted in its construction, by contrast, would predict rather rapid development. This, however, has not occurred, suggesting at least the possibility that there is something significantly different about this submarine.

The technical difficulties that would have to be overcome with the blowers (i.e. the need for magnetic bearings) and the fuel loading system to make a HTGR compatible with a submarine are formidable. This makes the probability of the 093 being equipped with a HTGR small. Nevertheless, it should be taken into consideration that if not the 093, then a future Chinese submarine could have a reactor of this type. Such a vessel could take a form that would represent a significant departure from current nuclear submarines that are designed for open ocean long endurance operations.

Chinese strategy for the near and medium term appears to be focused on pushing its defenses out to the first island chain, which includes Japan, Taiwan, and the Philippines. This will require more shallow water access denial platforms, instead of long-range open ocean submarines. A small submarine, similar to a diesel electric submarine but equipped with a small HTGR to recharge the batteries, would be an ideal sea denial platform. It could stay submerged for extended periods of time while lying in wait for a passing ship. This submarine could have technology currently available from the recently purchased Kilo-class submarines for the batteries and propulsion while using a reactor on the scale of the HTR 10 (2500 KW generator). The reactor would have to be quiet, but a HTGR equipped with an integral gas turbine/blower outfitted with magnetic bearings could – in fact – be designed to be very quiet.

Sources

14. Jane’s Underwater Warfare Systems, “Type 093” Submarines-Submarines and Submersible Designs [on line] posted 01 March
2005, available at http://www4.janes.com/K2/doc.jsp?t=...sdata/yb/juws/juws1722.htm@current&QueryText=
%3CAND%3E%28%3COR%3E%28type+%3CAND%3E+093+%29%29&Prod_Name=JUWS& Accessed on 02 August 2005.
15. See, for example, Chinese Military Aviation, “Submarines” available at http://mil.jschina.com.cn/huitong/han_xia_kilo_song.htm
accessed on 20 July 2005.
16. Jane’s Underwater Warfare Systems, “Type 093” Submarines-Submarines and Submersible Designs [on line] posted 01 March
2005, available at http://www4.janes.com/K2/doc.jsp?t=...sdata/yb/juws/juws1722.htm@current&QueryText=
%3CAND%3E%28%3COR%3E%28type+%3CAND%3E+093+%29%29&Prod_Name=JUWS& Accessed on 02 August 2005.
17. Peigen Yu, “Qinshan NPP, Long-term plans for nuclear power in China,” Inside WANO Vol. 9, Number 2 (2001), 6.
18. AREVA, AREVA in China, Available at Operations: entire nuclear energy cycle and renewable energies - AREVA
pdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=presskit&blobwhere=1082483458312 Accessed on 5 August 2005.
19. Xu Yuanhui, “Power Plant Design; HTGR Advances in China,” Nuclear Engineering International (16 March 2005), 22, available at LexisNexis® Academic & Library Solutions Accessed on 16 May 2005.

According to the US Department of Defense's Annual Report to Congress on The Military Power of the People's Republic of China for 2010, "China is further expanding its current force of nuclear-powered attack submarines and may add up to five advanced Type 095 SSNs to the inventory in the coming years."
这种报告每年都是陈词滥调,纯粹骗经费的。
The 2013 edition of this report stated that "In the next decade, China will likely construct the Type 095 guided-missile attack submarine (SSGN), which may enable a submarine-based land-attack capability. In addition to likely incorporating better quieting technologies, the Type 095 will fulfill traditional anti-ship roles with the incorporation of torpedoes and anti-ship cruise missiles (ASCMs)."

Yes the 1st and 2nd generation nuclear reactors were PWR. The development of China’s type 093 submarine started sometime in the 1980s or before. Construction of the first unit began in 1994, but it was not launched until 2002. It is speculated to be similar to a Russian Victor III using two Pressurized Water Reactors (PWR).14 However, various sources state that the 093 has an advanced high temperature high efficiency reactor plant.15 Whatever the case, the use of the technology gained by the civilian nuclear industry has the potential to greatly improve submarines designed and built in China.
The advancement of civilian nuclear technology has most likely played a part in providing the 093 and future submarines with advanced I&C equipment, a better-designed reactor fuel cell, and higher quality construction of the reactor plant. The delays on the ship could very well have been caused by continuous attempts to update the design as construction progressed. The 093 was laid down in 1994,16 but construction began on the Qinshan 2 nuclear power plant in 1996, Qinshan 3 in 1998 17, and Ling Ao in 1995. The Yinbin Fuel Plant was upgraded in 1994,18 and from 1994 to 1996, China received the plans for the AP600 (its most advanced civilian nuclear power plant) for study.19 Thus, the nuclear technology progress during the period from 1994 to 2002 was – by any measure – very substantial. The Chinese may have made the decision early on to delay the 093 in order to incorporate the maximum amount of nuclear technology possible.

With the technology progress in the civilian sector stated above, it is at least possible that China has developed a submarine-compatible high temperature gas-cooled reactor (HTGR). This possibility is worth considering for several reasons. The first is that, if successful, a HTGR would allow for a much lighter power plant. A HTGR is twice as efficient as a PWR so it would require a substantially smaller core for the same power output. It is also cooled by helium at a relatively low pressure instead of by high-pressure water. This reduces the weight not only of the coolant but also of the piping. The reduced weight would potentially allow the submarine to be faster and smaller.

The second reason is that the Chinese have stated that their goal in designing weapons is to use the latest technology to leap ahead. Developing a unique reactor system would be a dramatic example of this policy. The research on HTGR in China started in the 1970s,20 before a substantial amount of development in the civilian nuclear power industry began; this tends to indicate that some type of military use was envisioned. This would also help to explain why it has taken so long to build the 093. The conventional theory that the 093 is similar to a Victor III design, and that the Russians assisted in its construction, by contrast, would predict rather rapid development. This, however, has not occurred, suggesting at least the possibility that there is something significantly different about this submarine.

The technical difficulties that would have to be overcome with the blowers (i.e. the need for magnetic bearings) and the fuel loading system to make a HTGR compatible with a submarine are formidable. This makes the probability of the 093 being equipped with a HTGR small. Nevertheless, it should be taken into consideration that if not the 093, then a future Chinese submarine could have a reactor of this type. Such a vessel could take a form that would represent a significant departure from current nuclear submarines that are designed for open ocean long endurance operations.
纯粹国内论坛出口转外销,高温气冷堆十年前传的挺火。
国内用于示范堆的一回路氦鼓风机去年这个时候才造出来
中国成功研制第四代核电反应堆主氦风机样机 性能世界领先
高温气冷堆主要缺点是堆芯功率密度太低,优点是效率高、安全性极高,用于发电很好,军用就太遥远了。示范堆2017年才能造出来,军用几乎没可能。

Last edited:
是的,惯常用的是压水堆,持续改进也可以满足要求,不过目前这还是军事机密,是否已经改高温气冷堆得等官媒公开,技术方面可能还有未完善的地方,密度低导致装填量受限制,而限制续航力。其他非反应堆技术应该接近要求,材料和高精度机床方面进步最大。兄弟在那个城市?我们这里有团队欢迎国人或华人加入,细节发私信给你另聊。
北京

WTH?? WHO is bragging here? Lmao. If there is one country who doesnt brag about its achievements , its we british. Just look at this forum. How many british have you seen bragging about any achievement we have? As a prove of this, there are so many things we have which many people dont even know. Because we keep things quite. Now compare this with Chinese,Indian and even Pakistani/vietnamese threads here. In fact this forum is full of Chinese/indian/pakistani bragging threads. Lool :lol:

If you even noticed for over a year now that i have been here i can count the number of threads i have opened/started(maybe 4 or 5) and that too i just started recently. I even started doingthis after noticing we had no presence AT ALL. In fact im the only british member here who has posted few threads about my country. So because of 4 or 5 threads i posted you say Britain brags? Lmao.
If that is bragging, then i dont know which word i will use about you Chinese/indians on here who open on average over 15 threads about your "achievements "a day.:rofl:

Moreover you are talking about the things China has achieved on here day and night. Now you are saying how advanced you are/beat every country in the world and how backward Britain is. Lol:lol: Good for you if you think you are the most advanced and independent country in the world (as always).i dont have to start listing things you are lagging behind as well.
Anyway keep it up. :enjoy:

Do you even what you are talking about?? Since when have i not praised China(and some of its companies) achievements when it deserved it? I always give credit when due. Do you even know that i was first labeled a Chinese by one member here(cant remember his name) because i praised some of China's achievements? Lol thats just one of many names/nationalities i have been giving on here ranging from a brainwashed westerm supremacists, to a racist(never mind that my wife is mixed race), to being called an Indian, iranian, Turk, Israeli, (evem Russian), Japanese, sri lankan(lol), and recently even Pakistani(by one iranian) @scythian500 :rofl: All this because of my views. Lool There are other nationalities i have been given which i cant remember. Lol

The main problem with SOME of you Chinese (and other members here) members on here is that you cant take a criticism without getting personal. only your views have to be taken into consideration/seriously, any other counter view is anti China, and you start getting personal. Lol. Anyway there are many of you on here , so you can just talk to each other and enjoy your views together if you dont want others views. :enjoy:
I know you live in UK like millions of other Desi's but I asked a simple question... Where are you from originally... I mean from which city in Pakistan? Don't tell me you're European as both your English and the way you talk and so-far personality screams that you're a Pakistani living in UK... Is it an insult to call you a Pakistani? I just asked from what region in Pakistan your ancestors are?

Back
Top Bottom