What's new

China's new launch rocket

We should learn to generous. The universe belongs to all mankind. The universe should not be alone. I think we should cooperate with other countries.
We can share the burden of costs, enjoy the honor together.
I think you are being naive. The Anglo-Saxon world order, aka "Western" alliance represent a cabal that rule with an undeniable superiority complex. Any countries not part of their inner circle are only tolerated because they obey and toe the line. A successful and independent country like China represents a threat to this simply because it is successful without their permission. There is no other way to explain the esoteric behavior of the leading countries of the Anglo-Saxon world order.

China's space cooperation would only be sought once it represented an opportunity as a target for industrial and scientific espionage. Until then, it is isolated and contained from achieving technological parity. Once China can compete at the highest technological levels, it will be included in multilateral technology exchanges, not for the sake of mankind, etc, etc as you are suggesting but because there is something to gain from China. Otherwise, China will be isolated and contained as it is right now, except in cases where it has already achieved such technological parity.

I think you are being naive. The Anglo-Saxon world order, aka "Western" alliance represent a cabal that rule with an undeniable superiority complex. Any countries not part of their inner circle are only tolerated because they obey and toe the line. A successful and independent country like China represents a threat to this simply because it is successful without their permission. There is no other way to explain the esoteric behavior of the leading countries of the Anglo-Saxon world order.

China's space cooperation would only be sought once it represented an opportunity as a target for industrial and scientific espionage. Until then, it is isolated and contained from achieving technological parity. Once China can compete at the highest technological levels, it will be included in multilateral technology exchanges, not for the sake of mankind, etc, etc as you are suggesting but because there is something to gain from China. Otherwise, China will be isolated and contained as it is right now, except in cases where it has already achieved such technological parity.

yet you chose to reside in a cabal supporting country and live amongst and depend on the anglo saxons for your daily bread? how does that make any sense?

This is so true. The clearest recent example is the European GPS consortium. China was initially a part of it and a big financial backer. France kicked China out for security reasons. China said fcku and built their own Compass GPS constellation. Since China launched first, it will own the spectrum when the frequencies overlap with EU GPS. I would say a good 80% of them have not come to grips with this new reality. They still hope China will implode like USSR or kowtow like Japan.

yet you chose to reside in a cabal supporting country and live amongst and depend on the anglo saxons for your daily bread? how does that make any sense?
What do my personal opinions have to do with my over-contribution in taxes? Are you suggesting individual tax-payers are personally responsible for every action a government commits whether they agree to it or not? The sooner China can attain sufficient comprehensive strength to resist the combined influence of the Anglo-Saxon world order, the sooner the world can be free of this menace to Humanity. Whether you realize it or not, China's ultimate success is to the great benefit of the world and it's future potential.

This is so true. The clearest recent example is the European GPS consortium. China was initially a part of it and a big financial backer. France kicked China out for security reasons. China said fcku and built their own Compass GPS constellation. Since China launched first, it will own the spectrum when the frequencies overlap with EU GPS. I would say a good 80% of them have not come to grips with this new reality. They still hope China will implode like USSR or kowtow like Japan.
That's a good example. The specific reason was that the EU wanted to restrict China's access to the encryption of the Galileo system which in effect could render it useless during a military conflict if the EU decided to simply lock China out of it or just turn off the frequencies China were using. This is ironically the same reason why Galileo was created in the first place since France did not want to remain dependent on the USA because they once arbitrarily turned off GPS access without notice to the Europeans.

The ramifications of China gaining exclusive access to its desired navigation frequencies is immense. If the EU were first and thus got overriding first rights, then China would always be in danger of having it's Beidou-II navigation system availability compromised at the whim of whatever EU mandated use. Instead it will have control of those frequencies, similar to having rights to mobile phone frequencies, just not paying for them.

Dude, stop spewing the BS.

What India did was two big fireworks last year, they can't even build a proper cryogenic engine.

China had 15/15 success last year, this year will be 21/21. Do you see the difference?

Long March 5 gonna launch in 2013 with 25 tons of LEO, and this one likely in 2015. And we will come up with something comparable to Ares V before 2020.

yaar actually you know what the problem with indians, we are really honest, we never cheat any one. that's why we face lot of problem in any project just like our space project. But you chinese always get success in any project because you believe in cheating and reverse engineering, that's why u always get success even your success rate is better than American however there is no evidence of proper R&D in china. but i listen how strong is your cyber army. May be your cyber army is behind your high success rate. Whatever best of Luck for your next space project.

yaar actually you know what the problem with indians, we are really honest, we never cheat any one. that's why we face lot of problem in any think just like our space project. But you chinese always get success in any think bcoz you believe in cheating and reverse engineering that's why u always get success even your success rate is better than american however there is no evidence of proper R&D in china. but i listen how strong is your cyber army. May be your cyber army is responsible for your high success rate. Whatever best of Luck for your next space project.

This post is gibberish. Use of even a bit of grammar would be appreciated.

yaar actually you know what the problem with indians, we are really honest, we never cheat any one. that's why we face lot of problem in any think just like our space project. But you chinese always get success in any think bcoz you believe in cheating and reverse engineering that's why u always get success even your success rate is better than american however there is no evidence of proper R&D in china. but i listen how strong is your cyber army. May be your cyber army is responsible for your high success rate. Whatever best of Luck for your next space project.

Dear Sir,

"All is fair in love and war."
"Might makes right"
"Golden Rule: He who has the gold rules."

These are not Chinese expressions. These are all Western sayings.

Case closed.

yaar actually you know what the problem with indians, we are really honest, we never cheat any one. that's why we face lot of problem in any project just like our space project. But you chinese always get success in any project because you believe in cheating and reverse engineering, that's why u always get success even your success rate is better than American however there is no evidence of proper R&D in china. but i listen how strong is your cyber army. May be your cyber army is behind your high success rate. Whatever best of Luck for your next space project.

The thank button is annoyingly close to the report button.

India never cheats, except on scientific papers. Then it cheats the most in the world. Oh yeah and swiss banks. Maybe when Switzerland isn't your biggest export market let us know.

What do my personal opinions have to do with my over-contribution in taxes? Are you suggesting individual tax-payers are personally responsible for every action a government commits whether they agree to it or not? The sooner China can attain sufficient comprehensive strength to resist the combined influence of the Anglo-Saxon world order, the sooner the world can be free of this menace to Humanity. Whether you realize it or not, China's ultimate success is to the great benefit of the world and it's future potential.

No wonder we crack up at you guys on american idol.

No wonder we crack up at you guys on american idol.
Your consistently petty behavior reflects poorly on Indian nationals. I'm not sure why you have such a defensive attitude, but if somebody has hurt your feelings you don't have to lash out at everybody.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom