What's new

China's new 'carrier killer' for Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter

And we can send in more planes. We have enough firepower, technology and training to overwhelm the Pakistani Air Force there is no doubt. Actually you would have nothing to launch after destruction of Pakistani Navy and Air Force.

Besides the Afghan war the U.S. Navy hardly has suffered from that conflict since its mostly Marines and Army. If the Indo-Pak war hasn't last long, then God forbid it doesn't happen because most likely millions have been killed.
you do that, you keep sending in planes and we will keep sending them onto hell, does that sound good? desu ne?

finally what was in your heart came to your tongue, so it all comes down to this, India is strong, Pakistan is weak, if we are so weak then why did a few threats in 1981 cause you to get scared and not attack our Kahuta Research Labs?

well its a roumour that is fed to you by your establishment just like USSR wants to invade pakistan for so called 'acsess to warm waters' + at that time cold war was at its peak and we suspected USA & isreal too much as they had given open support to you for war against USSR ..... but the funny part is for a war for which you destroyed your tolrent sufi socio economick culture and adopted whabism and gun culture the off shoots of the same are killing you nation and people while your biggest assets USA is doing on daily basis by drones what india always dreamed of ....now what do you call that :azn:

look wise guy he is talking about war in open seas thatmeans airplanes fighting in no mans land at least 400+Kms(where CBG will be based) from your coast line

to reach there you need at least 2 squads of JF 17 with at least three 1200 litre feul tanks each so its wepons carrying capacity decreeses big time and there will be no AWACs to complement them while the indian CBG will have at least 6 K 31 heli borne AWACs which will pinpoint you & engage and alert the MIG29Ks way before you get at least 300 KM near the CBG while your planes will be tracked (from land based indian radars)and all owr assets given a go ahead to engage your offensive asstets and will be killed wellbefore you are in any serious position + not to forget those 8 MIG 29s specially kept for this very purpose on indian CBG aart from the other 20 for other pupose

hope you get the point sir
WHERE ARE THE SENIOR MEMBERS, I suck at understanding technical terms so i will just answer whatever i understood.
we will not take the war to sea, is this better?
well i hope you can prove soon enough that we are weak and you are strong, InshAllah, Allah will help us because without his help we are nothing.

well its a roumour that is fed to you by your establishment just like USSR wants to invade pakistan for so called 'acsess to warm waters' + at that time cold war was at its peak and we suspected USA & isreal too much as they had given open support to you for war against USSR ..... but the funny part is for a war for which you destroyed your tolrent sufi socio economick culture and adopted whabism and gun culture the off shoots of the same are killing you nation and people while your biggest assets USA is doing on daily basis by drones what india always dreamed of ....now what do you call that :azn:
i call that the incompetence of the Pakistan Government? someone give me a thanks because i seriously deserve some chocolate after typing so much

And if you use nuclear weapons, you just change the game where the U.S. Navy will unleashed hell.

I didn't know USA will be looking to take a side in such a nuclear war. Also if USA gets in, what do you think other country will feel forced to join in? But Keeping USA, Russia and China out of equation for now, its actually good that we have a history event before us where Japanese didn't kill the carrier and got penalized later.

Also my question is rather more basic here. Having a carrier in USA's case against Russia/China (and rest of the world) makes sense as Carrier acts as mobile airbase. But in India-Pakistan equation, we have 1200KM long border already and India has 20s of airbases at varying depths and distances. So the apparent advantage which a carrier may offer is already there in the form of land-bases for the aircraft and having an aircraft career 'acting as 21st airbase' doesn't "reverse or considerably change" the power dynamics.

But a career would eventually act as route blocker for PN but it would have to stay within "safe" area where carrier killer missiles are relatively hard to reach. That means Pakistan will rely more on its submarine fleet and sea-based Babur to launch clandestine attack instead. And as Naval Chief has recently hinted that they are the custodians of 2nd nuclear strike, I am betting on Babur to be the carrier for that and its first target will be floating vehicles before attacking land-targets.

Just keep thinking that.
i was planing to do that from the start ._.

I didn't know USA will be looking to take a side in such a nuclear war. Also if USA gets in, what do you think other country will feel forced to join in? But Keeping USA, Russia and China out of equation for now, its actually good that we have a history event before us where Japanese didn't kill the carrier and got penalized later.

Also my question is rather more basic here. Having a carrier in USA's case against Russia/China (and rest of the world) makes sense as Carrier acts as mobile airbase. But in India-Pakistan equation, we have 1200KM long border already and India has 20s of airbases at varying depths and distances. So the apparent advantage which a carrier may offer is already there in the form of land-bases for the aircraft and having an aircraft career 'acting as 21st airbase' doesn't "reverse or considerably change" the power dynamics.

But a career would eventually act as route blocker for PN but it would have to stay within "safe" area where carrier killer missiles are relatively hard to reach. That means Pakistan will rely more on its submarine fleet and sea-based Babur to launch clandestine attack instead. And as Naval Chief has recently hinted that they are the custodians of 2nd nuclear strike, I am betting on Babur to be the carrier for that and its first target will be floating vehicles before attacking land-targets.
yay, finally someone to share the burden

WHERE ARE THE SENIOR MEMBERS, I suck at understanding technical terms so i will just answer whatever i understood.
we will not take the war to sea, is this better?
well i hope you can prove soon enough that we are weak and you are strong, InshAllah, Allah will help us because without his help we are nothing.

i call that the incompetence of the Pakistan Government? someone give me a thanks because i seriously deserve some chocolate after typing so much
lolzzz do youknow allah also helps onli those who are true to there cause and vitim of agression and above all help themselfs but i guess most of pakistanies believe allah onli helps "muslims"

hope you got my point sirji

lolzzz do youknow allah also helps onli those who are true to there cause and vitim of agression and above all help themselfs but i guess most of pakistanies believe allah onli helps "muslims"

hope you got my point sirji
well there is point in what you have said, first i should become a good Muslim and then count on help from Allah, look at the bright side, at least you are not an atheist?

well thanks for acepting that PAF has to worry more about indian ground based assets more than CBGs or naval armada

now about CBG well your right so called "carrier kilers" are more of a detternt than a war winner like most pakistanies want to belave

now about your Subs well bhai each indian CBG has at least 10-12 ASW helies for that purpose while since karachi is not far from pune so a couple of P8is cant be ruled owt and they can take on any number of subs you can ever send to keep IN away form the blockade of karachi & gadawar

as for babur or raad well brother ever thought of bhramos and ways to counter it :azn:

well there is point in what you have said, first i should become a good Muslim and then count on help from Allah, look at the bright side, at least you are not an atheist?
no sir im a staunch hindu and dont beleave in allah at all but since i got my graduation from a muslim collage i do know a few things about islam and muslim thinking about hindus

Just responding to a poster, Pakistani I believe that suggested using a nuclear weapon to sink a carrier because it will take hundreds of aircraft and cruise missiles to reach it in the first place. Don't know if hes referring to a U.S. carrier or Indian. But in any case if God forbid there is a war with Pakistan and U.S., I can tell you for a fact it won't be good especially for Pakistan. With long range cruise missles about 1500 km range, as well as stealth cruise missiles and long range bombers. Don't forget the SSGNs and attack boats that can sneak in and launch massive amount of firepower before sending in the carrier groups with its own aircraft and cruise missiles. Don't forget smart decoys, jamming, etc.

Oh and I forgot to mention about the threat of submarines, the U.S. Navy is developing something to counter it. Its really impressive.

well thanks for acepting that PAF has to worry more about indian ground based assets more than CBGs or naval armada

now about CBG well your right so called "carrier kilers" are more of a detternt than a war winner like most pakistanies want to belave

now about your Subs well bhai each indian CBG has at least 10-12 ASW helies for that purpose while since karachi is not far from pune so a couple of P8is cant be ruled owt and they can take on any number of subs you can ever send to keep IN away form the blockade of karachi & gadawar

as for babur or raad well brother ever thought of bhramos and ways to counter it :azn:

no sir im a staunch hindu and dont beleave in allah at all but since i got my graduation from a muslim collage i do know a few things about islam and muslim thinking about hindus
Hindus are not atheists ._. you should have known that.

Just responding to a poster, Pakistani I believe that suggested using a nuclear weapon to sink a carrier because it will take hundreds of aircraft and cruise missiles to reach it in the first place. Don't know if hes referring to a U.S. carrier or Indian. But in any case if God forbid there is a war with Pakistan and U.S., I can tell you for a fact it won't be good especially for Pakistan. With long range cruise missles about 1500 km range, as well as stealth cruise missiles and long range bombers. Don't forget the SSGNs and attack boats that can sneak in and launch massive amount of firepower before sending in the carrier groups with its own aircraft and cruise missiles. Don't forget smart decoys, jamming, etc.

Oh and I forgot to mention about the threat of submarines, the U.S. Navy is developing something to counter it. Its really impressive.
wow such warriors, much technology, such wow, cant counter gorilla warriors, such bad, much shame

wow such warriors, much technology, such wow, cant counter gorilla warriors, such bad, much shame

Gulf War 1 is an example. But you know what, if Pakistan can't handle a couple of your so called gorilla warriors in its own territory, what makes you think you can handle the U.S. Navy and Air Force?

well who said that im an atheist in the first place :azn:

read again buddy :toast_sign:

about the latter part world today is not what it used to be a century or even during WW2 things have changed and there is a new wave of drone worriers on the horizon and yes they dont feel any shame:butcher:

Gulf War 1 is an example. But you know what, if Pakistan can't handle a couple of your so called gorilla warriors in its own territory, what makes you think you can handle the U.S. Navy and Air Force?
well they plan/dream to send those gorilla worriors in dingy boats to defeat indian and US navy ...like they did to kill and massacre guests in 5 star hotels and trin staions in mumbai on 26/11 & new york on 9/11

No you misunderstand my point. I am not saying PAF has to worry about ground bases, what I am saying is that India doesn't gain anything by having an aircraft career as it has several times more ground bases than aircraft careers and for Pakistan, magnitude of thread doesn't inclined dramatically because India has an aircraft career with 20 odd aircraft on it. If PAF is ready to handle Indian attack from ground-bases, it is equally well prepared to neutralize jets coming from a sea-based career. So the talk is about equation of threat and aircraft career adding or not adding any significant weight to the equation. Got me yet?

Why you think they are deterrent only? If you think Indian AC can create blockage of Karachi and Gawadar then Pakistan also thinks that India may do that. Why do you think Pakistan will not use its supersonic and sea-based cruise missiles and prevent this from happening?

True, AC will have fleet of air and sea-scanning radars but subs do not need to reach underneath a career to be potent. We have 300KM range for career killer and 1500KM range for Naval Babur. We have good stand-off weapons to neutralize a distantly placed Indian AC. Indian AC defense wouldn't come from preventing a fighter launch a weapon towards it, its defense would depend if it is able to neutralize incoming missile. Now this is where we both can imagine some.

You are looking to neutralize incoming Career Killer and Cruise Missiles with Brhmos? Mate I thought I am talking to somebody who has at-least some basic understanding about attack and defense. What you are talking here is an attack but what we have been discussion since hours is attack and Indian ability to DEFEND itself from that ATTACK or preventing ATTACK to happen the first place. Duh!

whats gulf war 1? lol sorry i dont know about that
you cant even handle a couple of gorilla warriors?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom