What's new

China's most powerful 'killer mace' can instantly destroy the United States

No, once China destroys America they can easily take over every country in the world and create a communist utopia.
Hmmm....Then what happens to Al Qaeda's and the fundamentalists' grand agenda of a world ruled by the so called Muslim Caliphate? :undecided: :lol:

But seriously, a Sino American nuke war is out of the question! The Chinese ain't so stupid. After all no one wants to go back to the stone age and start from scratch!

At most, these toys are just deterrents and nothing more!

Warmongering is never America style,they never do the mongering part,they just directly launch wars,that's why they dont like warmongering they prefer war launching.

I guess the article is talking about building the ability of exercising guaranteed mutual destruction,that's the safest way to avoid nuclear wars.and China does it for peace.

Um... no we didn't. :no:

You're reading the casualty list of the China + North Korean side, most of the casualties were North Koreans.

China lost about 110,000 troops. Check the Korean War entry, under "casualties".

Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which was far less than the casualties on the UN side.

This is from the UN War memorial in Washington:

800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG

Korean War Veterans Memorial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See the reference no.8
^ The number is obviously wrong for the deaths of Korean army in the war is 137,899

That reference has no source, it is just a one-liner that some anonymous person added.

Did you even read it?

The picture I posted is from the Korean War Memorial in Washington D.C. :lol:

But if you prefer to go by an anonymous note with no source, then go ahead by all means. I bet you also believe that India retaliated against Pakistan too after the recent border killings.

How come!!!!

Is int the chinese how work more and talk less? why bragging about it now?

Because we were far behind the developed world to start with. :lol:

And yes we do work harder than Indians, as can be seen from the state of our respective countries.

As for talking less, well India is currently talking a lot about retaliating against Pakistan. No action of course (as always) but a lot of talk for sure.

can someone please clarify what exactly does the title mean when it says "destroy United States".. what exactly does "Destroy" mean?

clear a few cities?
clear the entire population?
clear our entire armed forces (mind you they are located all over the place)
decimate our entire economy?
nuke the whole continental USA?

if its not all of the above, then change the title. If it is, then pray - please tell me how can one missile do that?

the best way to avoid war is to build a effective deterence,I dont see how it becomes warmongering

can someone please clarify what exactly does the title mean when it says "destroy United States".. what exactly does "Destroy" mean?

clear a few cities?
clear the entire population?
clear our entire armed forces (mind you they are located all over the place)
decimate our entire economy?
nuke the whole continental USA?

if its not all of the above, then change the title. If it is, then pray - please tell me how can one missile do that?

maybe the article means many missiles of this type..

the best way to avoid war is to build a effective deterence,I dont see how it becomes warmongering

maybe the article means many missiles of this type..

You really dint understand what I said? How many such missiles are you going to fire? a 100? a 1000? 10000? all with nuke warheads? Can they destroy the entire US army, AF, Navy, CG, MC, ACC fleets, cities, army bases spread around the world? because if you leave out even one of the above mentioned, you have not "destroyed" the USA.

You really dint understand what I said? How many such missiles are you going to fire? a 100? a 1000? 10000? all with nuke warheads? Can they destroy the entire US army, AF, Navy, CG, MC, ACC fleets, cities, army bases spread around the world? because if you leave out even one of the above mentioned, you have not "destroyed" the USA.
even cold war era USSR can not cover all bases,it's just a theory,a deterrence,not meant to be put in real use.

Chinese are as delusional as any third world country.

You are right brother but you offended many Chinese who wants to live in Fool’s Paradise. You also offended some Pakistanis who see a Savior in China.

Chinese are not warmongers!

Not atleast against the country like US and Russia Who has the power to distroy china numbers of time.

even cold war era USSR can not cover all bases,it's just a theory,a deterrence,not meant to be put in real use.
I asked :
"what do you mean by destroy, are you going to finish USA with that one missile?"

you said
" may be the article mean 'many such missiles'"

So i asked - how many of those you are going to need/use/plan to deploy to "destroy" USA

now you say
"you can not destroy USA"

so kindly change the thread title and reduce the sensationalism because it is simply not true that with that missile you can "destroy" USA.

On reading the title, I gaze that china invented something like anti matter bomb or something much more dangerous than TN bomb. But on reading the article, I found that this is an another usual chinese fart . Many country in the world has this technology. What is new in this article. BTW I heard about chinese MIRV only after India said that they are going to test MIRV on Agni. Any credible link of MIRV test by China?

I asked :
"what do you mean by destroy, are you going to finish USA with that one missile?"

you said
" may be the article mean 'many such missiles'"

So i asked - how many of those you are going to need/use/plan to deploy to "destroy" USA

now you say
"you can not destroy USA"

so kindly change the thread title and reduce the sensationalism because it is simply not true that with that missile you can "destroy" USA.

I didn't make that title,I was quoting an article written by someone else and that is the original title,I didnt change even a letter.

Back
Top Bottom