What's new

China's most powerful 'killer mace' can instantly destroy the United States

Gung-ho? You mean Japanese politicians constantly insulting neighboring nations, claiming comfort women were prostitutes, claiming they never committed aggresion in WW2 after China dropped all war reparations from Japan after relations were restored and didn't ask for further apologies?

Gung ho like Japanese racist politicians like Ishihara unilaterally nationalizing disputed islands and causing a flare up when everything was quiet? Like Japan sending warships to the disputed island which everyone seems to think China shouldn't do?

Gung ho like Vietnam inviting India to drill in disputed EEZs?

can every thing become disputed once china stamp its claim that 200 years back one of their king went and peed there so that peace of land belongs to them ?? claiming viatnamis and other SCS territory is the most shameless claim ever claimed by any country in the history of this earth.

can every thing become disputed once china stamp its claim that 200 years back one of their king went and peed there so that peace of land belongs to them ?? claiming viatnamis and other SCS territory is the most shameless claim ever claimed by any country in the history of this earth.

f_9385007_1_zps906d666d.jpg

Purple islands are occupied by Vietnam, total number is 28. Vietnam occupied most islands in SCS. Red five-pointed star spots are Chinese Occupation. Just 8 island. They totally occupied 41 islands. Just compare, thanks. How broad range is purple? Nearly reach Malaysia.

Yes, we do claim, but in fact, how many island do we have? 8 versus 41 and we never start the war.

We are more generous than you thought, even weak!! They occupied most island and meanwhile blame China....Now who is greedy? Who is shameless?

China's most powerful 'killer mace' can instantly destroy the United States
By Donald Hank
July 3, 2013

While this development in nuclear icbm capability can be seen as another armsrace in the making, which I think is a waste of money on all sides, I'll admit improving nuclear icbm capabilities has a defensive side to it. So I won't call this development warmongering or foolish or things like that.

I do want to warn the Chinese leadership NEVER to let go of their "no first use of nuclear arms" policy. The only legitimate use of nukes imo is when a country faces an EXISTENTIAL ATTACK of course, which as far as i'm concerned may include a massive cyberattack against essential-for-life infrastructures (because the USA has already indicated they draw the line there as well)..

Why not China then instantly destroy US and become the sole super power?

boy, that's a very stupid wish/statement/question....

answer, already given by others on this forum, that I agree with; because any nuclear attack will only lead to mass suffering and the possible end of (most) life on Earth!

how can someone be war mongering but not have a single war in the last 3 decades? we usually term it as being diplomatically successful. please explain, or else people might think you are affected by the disease called retardation

Well if they have not been warmongering then other nations are overreacting for no reason.
US, Philippines to open troops talks amid China threat | Arab News
China-Japan row over disputed islands threatens to escalate | World news | theguardian.com
Facing China threat, Vietnam seeks American balance - Indian Express

Took me 5 minutes to find a few examples anyway all three of these countries have turned to America for extra support since the Chinese row started over the scs. If the Chinese aren't warmongering they would have had no reason to do so. As for your chime about me being retarded I will disregard it as you must have tumbled on your head while pole vaulting.

Well if they have not been warmongering then other nations are overreacting for no reason.
US, Philippines to open troops talks amid China threat | Arab News
China-Japan row over disputed islands threatens to escalate | World news | theguardian.com
Facing China threat, Vietnam seeks American balance - Indian Express

Took me 5 minutes to find a few examples anyway all three of these countries have turned to America for extra support since the Chinese row started over the scs. If the Chinese aren't warmongering they would have had no reason to do so. As for your chime about me being retarded I will disregard it as you must have tumbled on your head while pole vaulting.

I guess the Boxer Rebellion was started by Chinese warmongering, those bullied German, French, Italians, British, Americans, Russians, Japanese, and Austrians were just victims of Chinese aggresion. After all since eight countries complained and China is only one country, China started it right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

I guess the Boxer Rebellion was started by Chinese warmongering, those bullied German, French, Italians, British, Americans, Russians, Japanese, and Austrians were just victims of Chinese aggresion. After all since eight countries complained and China is only one country, China started it right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

No boxer rebellion was the right of the Chinese against nations who were taking advantage of them. I do not hate you guys despite what Chinese lizard says nor do I support etim.

And may I know why you won't consider Chinese incursion in India an act of war-mongering?

Warmongering means someone who wants war. Someone who advocates and stirs up a war. I checked the dictionary definition ages ago.

If China wanted war with India we could have just opened fire during the Chumar incursion. Or done what others did, by killing Indian soldiers and cutting off their heads. Like what happened just recently on the India-Pakistan border.

But we didn't.

We didn't have any war or bloodshed with any neighbor for over 30 years, even though we certainly have the ability to start one.

We didn't start any wars ourselves, and we did my stir up any war in any other country either.

So how are we a "warmongering" country?

We are behind the US, we acknowledge that openly. Especially in terms of power projection.

But we can fight on home ground easily.

Even back in the 1950 Korean War, we fought against the US + 16 of her allies, and pushed them into the longest retreat in the history of the US armed forces.

That was in the 1950's when China was weaker technologically than modern Zimbabwe today, and almost destroyed from the after effects of WW2 and the Chinese Civil war which only ended one year before in 1949.

Today it is a whole different ball game. Our relative power has increased exponentially.

India on the other hand, has just suffered two major incursions from China and Pakistan, and could do nothing about it. Just now India accused Pakistan of coming deep within Indian territory and killing 5 Indian soldiers, and only a few months back the same thing happened but the Indian soldiers were mutilated and had their heads chopped off. Within Indian territory.

So it is a completely different scenario. We can defend our home ground.

And may I know why you won't consider Chinese incursion in India an act of war-mongering?
mj

Because that is what the CCP calls peace while stupid Gandhian politicians talk about ahimsa with them and refuse to develop the economy and military accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom