What's new

China's most powerful 'killer mace' can instantly destroy the United States

The Philippines not only claims the spratlys but Sabah in Malaysia as well.

Only France and China disputed the spratly islands (and both claimed the entire island chain) in the 1930s. No other country claimed it. Japan invaded the islands and after the Japanese were defeated in world war 2, the Republic of China was designated to receive the Japanese surrenders in the Spratlys. The Republic of China then established garrisons on the islands before Vietnam and the Philippines were even independent countries. The Republic of China (Taiwan) has the oldest military presence and claims on the islands.

After the Philippines obtained independence from the Americans, it claimed Tomas Cloma "discovered" the islands and started its BS claims on the spratlys.

Vietnam inherited its claim from France, the Philippines did not even inherit any claims from their American colonizers and their claims are pure legal crap,

The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia: A Challenge for Cooperation - Hmi-gwOn Pak - Google Books

Where in the World is the Philippines?: Debating Its National Territory - Rodolfo Severino - Google Books

Vietnam Joins the World - Google Books

Spratly Islands (reefs, South China Sea) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

So what is your point? I never said China's claim was right or wrong I do not know enough about it to say either way. What I did say is that they have been warmongering over all those claims based on historical ties to a couple of islands because you Chinese now feel like you are in a position of power to do so. :pop: Which you have.

There is a difference between warmongering and outright war. Anyway the lack of bloodshed on your part is not because of any restraint on your part rather the countries you bully would much rather back down except Japan which is now considering to ditch the defensive provisions in its constitution so we will see what happens with that.

Compared to a nation that interfere with every affair in every corner of the world, China is really humble and moderate. Dare you say you are the most peaceful on earth? The word "bully" is made just for you guys. Why you guys selectively ignore fascist crimes in WW2, while just blame China for a tiny island? That's your justice? Stop your tutorials of such things that are none of your business.

You have got to be joking.

Again, America launched three "invasions" in the Middle East (invasions of three Muslim countries)... in the past decade ALONE. Just the past decade alone.

Invasions, from halfway across the world.

South Asia has constant bloody borders, Hell just a few DAYS ago there were multiple soldiers killed on the India-Pakistan border. Before that, there were mutilations of dead soldiers and multiple beheadings. All within the past few months alone.

China's disputes on the other hand, we don't have soldiers getting their heads chopped off, we don't have cross-border attacks and killings, and we certainly don't launch invasions.

We've not had any violent clashes with any neighbors for over 30 years. All our disputes are diplomatic in nature.

Yet somehow, you say that we are the warmongers? If having no wars and bloodshed for over 30 years is warmongering, then your logic makes no sense.

Warmongering has nothing to do with bloodshed it is rather the threat of. So throwing American invasions into the conversation does not prove anything because I never said America never warmongers anyway so you are proving nothing.

Compared to a nation that interfere with every affair in every corner of the world, China is really humble and moderate. Dare you say you are the most peaceful on earth? The word "bully" is made just for you guys. Why you guys selectively ignore fascist crimes in WW2, while just blame China for a tiny island? That's your justice? Stop your tutorials of such things that are none of your business.

Okay quote where I said we are the most peaceful nation? :cuckoo: Yes China is warmongering over historical claims because it is now stronger than the countries that opposes it and it wants to flex its muscle. Whether or not you will be willing to go to war over said claims is yet to be seen but that is not the issue here anyway.

Warmongering has nothing to do with bloodshed it is rather the threat of. So throwing American invasions into the conversation does not prove anything because I never said America never warmongers anyway so you are proving nothing.

You already knew that? Then you should stop your ignorant tutorials.

China is warmongering. :astagh: :D

So you've given up any logical argument already, and you're just going to repeat your ridiculous claim over and over again. :lol:

At least this time, you are not supporting ETIM terrorist attacks in Xinjiang.

You've moved a step up. :rofl:

So what is your point? I never said China's claim was right or wrong I do not know enough about it to say either way. What I did say is that they have been warmongering over all those claims based on historical ties to a couple of islands because you Chinese now feel like you are in a position of power to do so. :pop: Which you have.

Active military garrisons are not historical ties. If a country claims another countries territory which they have no legal right to then military force can be used to push them out.

The Philippines also annexed Mindanao and Sulu based on a treaty which was violated (the bates treaty) and waged a decades long war against the Moros there. With their history and their claims on the Spratlys and Sabah they qualify as warmongers.

Japan started the warmongering by nationalizing the islands because China is the only acceptable outlet allowed to it by America, if it dared tried that with the disputed Liancourt Rocks (dokdo islands) with South Korea (which japan claims), America would slam its foot down so hard on Japan's throat.

Okay quote where I said we are the most peaceful nation? :cuckoo: Yes China is warmongering over historical claims because it is now stronger than the countries that opposes it and it wants to flex its muscle. Whether or not you will be willing to go to war over said claims is yet to be seen but that is not the issue here anyway.

Yes, I overestimated your thick-skinned face, it's my fault...

Go ahead, you did not answer the question: why you guys selectively ignore fascist crimes in WW2, while just blame China for a tiny island?

China is warmongering. :astagh: :D

Come on! :pakistan: Escape is not your style.

So you've given up any logical argument already, and you're just going to repeat your ridiculous claim over and over again. :lol:

At least this time, you are not supporting ETIM terrorist attacks in Xinjiang.

You've moved a step up. :rofl:

You are one to talk about repeating claims. We already spoken about this many a time and even here you repeat the same old claim again, not to mention your claim about chumar's post where Indian members have shown you updated news about the post still being there yet you keep bringing it up.

:rolleyes:

Be Nice to America or America will bring democracy to you..:agree:

Active military garrisons are not historical ties. If a country claims another countries territory which they have no legal right to then military force can be used to push them out.

The Philippines also annexed Mindanao and Sulu based on a treaty which was violated (the bates treaty) and waged a decades long war against the Moros there. With their history and their claims on the Spratlys and Sabah they qualify as warmongers.

Japan started the warmongering by nationalizing the islands because China is the only acceptable outlet allowed to it by America, if it dared tried that with the disputed Liancourt Rocks (dokdo islands) with South Korea (which japan claims), America would slam its foot down so hard on Japan's throat.

Okay but accusing others of warmongering against others does not white wash ones own warmongering my friend.

Yes, I overestimated your thick-skinned face, it's my fault...

Go ahead, you did not answer the question: why you guys selectively ignore fascist crimes in WW2, while just blame China for a tiny island?

Sorry not everyone can have flat faces. Yes it is your fault. :pop:
Shoot which crimes did we ignore?

But they just want your money by selling weapons, they did not teach you how to build a toilet.

alucardshellhound+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+145+at+_2cca854e8e8cb8a5924f78069635146e.jpg

Everyone let's try to calm down and try to focus on the topic.

Everyone let's try to calm down and try to focus on the topic.

Well apart from KingMamba's racist comment about us having flat faces, we're still waiting to hear why he thinks that China is a warmongering nation, even though we have not had war or bloodshed on our borders for over 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom