What's new

China's most powerful 'killer mace' can instantly destroy the United States

What happened? Did Communist Party just issue a directive to backtrack on the gung-ho attitude and play nice?

Gung-ho? You mean Japanese politicians constantly insulting neighboring nations, claiming comfort women were prostitutes, claiming they never committed aggresion in WW2 after China dropped all war reparations from Japan after relations were restored and didn't ask for further apologies?

Gung ho like Japanese racist politicians like Ishihara unilaterally nationalizing disputed islands and causing a flare up when everything was quiet? Like Japan sending warships to the disputed island which everyone seems to think China shouldn't do?

Gung ho like Vietnam inviting India to drill in disputed EEZs?

Why don't you fly the Flag of your own country ?

Are you embarrassed or Ashamed to admit you are INDIAN.

I have been reading your ANTI-PAKISTAN and ANTI-CHINESE POSTS.

He keeps opening up anti China and anti Saudi flamebait threads.

instantly kill US...the title is misleading..as far as i know there is no such weapon china has which can instantly destroy US.to shoot down a missile is relatively easy than individual war heads.so it all comes down to how soon Us can detect the launch and how soon it can respond.

Why don't you fly the Flag of your own country ?

This is a Chinese thread, what are you so worked up about? What a b*** to the Chinese. Why don’t you fly the Chinese flag instead? You have practically sold away your mother to Chinese and very cheap, might as wall change the flag to theirs too.

I know Chinese and Saudis are both holy cow to Punjabis and its an unforgivable crime in the eyes of Punjabis to criticise either. Punjabis have no self-respect whatsoever. Both Saudis and Chinese are laughing on how cheap Punjabis bend over backwards for them both.

He keeps opening up anti China and anti Saudi flamebait threads.

Oh my, you Chinese Commis do expect every Punjabi to bend over for you in an instance and its a shock when one Pakistani does not.

Total retard article, a missle with a max. payload of 1 mega ton cant destroy US

instantly kill US...the title is misleading..as far as i know there is no such weapon china has which can instantly destroy US.to shoot down a missile is relatively easy than individual war heads.so it all comes down to how soon Us can detect the launch and how soon it can respond.
And a 1 mega ton can do nothing to destroy some place as large as the US

Why not China then instantly destroy US and become the sole super power?

Good question! if it was just soooo easy to do, then what's stopping them? Probably the fact that Chinese civilization would also come to an end. Don't tell that to some of the extreme nationalists here living in a fantasy land though. They seem to think that their country is surrounded by some magical indestructible force field. Where it can just destroy any country it wishes with ease and not receive any retaliation at all.

Fortunately the "real world" operates a lot differently then the bellicose attitudes of some here in PDF. I say some because thankfully, there are many more level headed rational thinkers here then not.

This is a Chinese thread, what are you so worked up about? What a b*** to the Chinese. Why don’t you fly the Chinese flag instead? You have practically sold away your mother to Chinese and very cheap, might as wall change the flag to theirs too.

I know Chinese and Saudis are both holy cow to Punjabis and its an unforgivable crime in the eyes of Punjabis to criticise either. Punjabis have no self-respect whatsoever. Both Saudis and Chinese are laughing on how cheap Punjabis bend over backwards for them both.

Oh my, you Chinese Commis do expect every Punjabi to bend over for you in an instance and its a shock when one Pakistani does not.

No, i'm wondering what did Chinese and Saudis did so badly to you that made you obsessed with them.

Why not China then instantly destroy US and become the sole super power?
The article is hyperbolic, vague like 'unnamed officials' and 'anonymous' sources, and offers nothing new in terms of technological breakthroughs to support the hyperbole 'instantly destroy'. Whoever wrote that crap assumes that the US have been and will be standing still while China, as in no technology breakthroughs, continues to gain by implementing the technology that have been proven by others, and gain until parity.

We are safe in assuming that China will continue to improve Chinese ballistic missile by incorporating proven technology such as MIRV and independent guidance for each warhead. Sarcastically 'Big Deal', so to speak. But we are not safe in assuming that the US will remain static in technology to counter improved Chinese ICBMs. All advances are dependent upon finances and budgetary considerations and if China encounters any economic decline, no matter how short term, they will have some negative effect on development. The worst scenario is that if the US gains in terms of economy while China is in decline of the same, whatever disparity that narrowed will enlarge again.

I read the entire article several times over and it appears to me it was written by someone on a deadline and needed to hack up something to fill up space. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom