What's new

China’s Ladakh Goalpost is Way Inside Indian territory

but we will hit hard if any country attacks us
Last time you killed our CROW with a missile, next time try hard with a better pilot.
D1JfHVCXgAMB6Zl.jpg

Have you ever asked why Pravin Sawhney never faces a #MatiullahJan type situation?

Or why Rana Ayub live comfortably in Mumbai and Gul Bhukhai in exile?

That's the difference between India and Pakistan. @N.Siddiqui

Btw I face ban every time i go overboard on this pakistani forum.
That’s because he’s probably Hindu, and ex Indian army. Not to mention he’s wayy too connected to the international limelight.
Nevertheless he did mention in his video that he is facing severe pressure from the Indian state to not speak the truth.

you will see 1971
I would be very ashamed to hail it as a victory, a territory surrounded by an enemy, 1000 kms apart from the mainland and with a very hostile population. Image you had a territory on our western borders. Nevertheless i will not take away your minuscule pride, atleast in a thousand years of constant invasions you have something to SHOW OFF to your kids.

You have very short memory threshhold , raise it to 50 years , you will see 1971 .

And Indira Gandhi exclaiming in utter jubilation...on the fall of Dhaka.

We have thrown the two nation theory in the bay of Bengal.

And we took revenge of 1000 years of Muslim rule in India.

Such a Pyrrhic victory that was...

The idea of separate areas for Muslims of subcontinent where they are in majority is still there. It doesn't have to be one Muslim country, Bangladesh is very much an independent Muslim country(or a country of Muslims) and doesn't merged with India.

So the two nation theory is still intact, relevant and valid.

Last edited:
You have very short memory threshhold , raise it to 50 years , you will see 1971 .
Look at the title and look at the turd of a post you did. Why can you not stick to the topic?
Now what do you have to say about India capturing huge chunk of land and Indias response being to ban TikTok is that an adequate response to match the soldiers they lost?
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve sorry to tag you again but another example of what we were discussing.
We have to keep calling out the obsession and manure when we see it. Plenty coming from them

Look at the title and look at the turd of a post you did. Why can you not stick to the topic?
Now what do you have to say about India capturing huge chunk of land and Indias response being to ban TikTok is that an adequate response to match the soldiers they lost?
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve sorry to tag you again but another example of what we were discussing.
We have to keep calling out the obsession and manure when we see it. Plenty coming from them

I am honestly not surprised anymore. The usual suspects administer their usual behaviour which appears to be unique to them.................................:disagree:

So let's gets this indian logic straight here. The Chinese have beaten to death over 20 indian soldiers; conquered and annexed indian territory; scared the daylights out of every indian to the point where the indian leader is too scared to even mention China and the thrashing they have handed out, yet indian kind believe that by mentioning 1971 they will somehow become a super/hyperpower and defeat the Chinese???????????????....................:disagree:.......Brilliant indian logic and thinking skills................................:disagree:..............................I REALLY don't understand. By mentioning 1971 do the indians think that the bangladeshis are going to come, fight against and defeat the Chinese for the indians????????????????...........................:disagree:

This explains what I mentioned in a previous thread in that indians cannot rationally and logically address a specific point or objective. They have a strong propensity to seriously go off topic and start ranting their with their beliefs and what they hope to be true. indians cannot critically analyse or provide accurate insight into anything. This trait is very specific to those of the indian persuasion.

PS Notice how indians on PDF can never address or critically analyse the Chinese military threat to them but resort to anti-Pakistani, anti-Chinese and anti-Muslim racism. The indian psyche and way of thinking is COMPLETELY different to NON-indians.

Last edited:

Feel free to tag me as much as you like, brother. If I don't reply or notice, tag me again.

Certain members need to have more strict action against them as they derail every thread. Please report to Mods, it is more effective than replying.

I notice the thread derailers are banned now, so alhamdulilah good to see our reports taken seriously.

I am honestly not surprised anymore. The usual suspects administer their usual behaviour which appears to be unique to them.................................:disagree:

So let's gets this indian logic straight here. The Chinese have beaten to death over 20 indian soldiers; conquered and annexed indian territory; scared the daylights out of every indian to the point where the indian leader is too scared to even mention China and the thrashing they have handed out, yet indian kind believe that by mentioning 1971 they will somehow become a super/hyperpower and defeat the Chinese???????????????....................:disagree:.......Brilliant indian logic and thinking skills................................:disagree:..............................I REALLY don't understand. By mentioning 1971 do the indians think that the bangladeshis are going to come, fight against and defeat the Chinese for the indians????????????????...........................:disagree:

This explains what I mentioned in a previous thread in that indians cannot rationally and logically address a specific point or objective. They have a strong propensity to seriously go off topic and start ranting their with their beliefs and what they hope to be true. indians cannot critically analyse or provide accurate insight into anything. This trait is very specific to those of the indian persuasion.

PS Notice how indians on PDF can never address or critically analyse the Chinese military threat to them but resort to anti-Pakistani, anti-Chinese and anti-Muslim racism. The indian psyche and way of thinking is COMPLETELY different to NON-indians.

When everything in the world is going against them, this is the one arrow in their quiver which is not broken. Useless though it may be, it gives them a false sense of bravado.

It is especially interesting since they hate BD people almost as much as Pakistanis. Their hate rhetoric against Bengali speaking Muslims in India and denial of citizenship is a manifestation of that.

We Pakistanis have done the right thing in created a permanent border with India, now we need to stop interacting with them, buying their products, or even wasting our time with them.

Let's turn it into an Iron Curtail, we have nothing to gain from India anyway. Let it collapse on its own.

Feel free to tag me as much as you like, brother. If I don't reply or notice, tag me again.

Certain members need to have more strict action against them as they derail every thread. Please report to Mods, it is more effective than replying.

I notice the thread derailers are banned now, so alhamdulilah good to see our reports taken seriously.

When everything in the world is going against them, this is the one arrow in their quiver which is not broken. Useless though it may be, it gives them a false sense of bravado.

It is especially interesting since they hate BD people almost as much as Pakistanis. Their hate rhetoric against Bengali speaking Muslims in India and denial of citizenship is a manifestation of that.

We Pakistanis have done the right thing in created a permanent border with India, now we need to stop interacting with them, buying their products, or even wasting our time with them.

Let's turn it into an Iron Curtail, we have nothing to gain from India anyway. Let it collapse on its own.

AGREED! But unlike the Cold-War Iron Curtain, I want our one with india to be permanent, to be FOREVER.
I think we are changing the paradigm and setting the tone well. We just need to continue this and see it through.

PS In all seriousness, modi has done more for our narrative and the Pakistani Geopolitical Objectives then all the previous Pakistani leaders going back 40 years. If we wanted a top ISI operative in the highest political offices in india, there would be no better candidate than modi himself. I hope he and his cronies stay in power for at least the next 20 years.

Prawin Sawhney speaks truth, he doesn't mince words...so he is an anti-national and desh durohi for Indians.

Indians want to hear fake grandstanding...but Prawin tells about China incursion and invading a vast territory. Indians want to hear fake chest thumping news which shows India in best light, and this Prawin Sawhney shows the light and reality to them, which no one in Indian govt. want to hear...as then the false bravado and fake bragging doesn't makes sense.

Indians love fake bragging, it is in their DNA.

The irony is Pravin Sawhney and Ajay Shukla actually served in the Indian military unlike the loud mouth sanghi sissies.

The irony is Pravin Sawhney and Ajay Shukla actually served in the Indian military unlike the loud mouth sanghi sissies.
Maybe one day these keyboard warriors on PDF will be called into service once the Chinese approach the gates of Delhi and Pakistan has overrun Kashmir. A taste of real war will I think "open" their minds a bit more. It is time to let the Indian keyboard warriors experience the PTSD 16th Bihar went through on June 15th. As they say, people talk very loudly before a real war; afterwards, there is nothing but silence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom