What's new

China’s Ladakh Goalpost is Way Inside Indian territory

We all know how in India the Hindu extremists are shielded and protected by the govt.( as the govt. itself is Hindu extremist) and the pliable courts under coercion cannot stand in front of the Dharma Sanghi forces...any instance of a Hindu extremist indicted..?? none so far.

K.T. Naveen Kumar was associated with ‘Sanatan Dharma Sanstha’ so he cannot be indicted and caught in Gauri Lankesh murder....this is the power of Hindu extremism in India...you know??
You are right hindu extremist forces have become very strong nowadays , they have influence on govt too, but govt agencies are not going to work for them , machinery is by and large free from extremist ideas.

But that actually works to our advantage. As long as the indians BELIEVE they are a hyper power and are the greatest and best at everything, the more likely they are to be exposed and brought to their knees in REALITY when confronted by a challenge. This was seen in the Galwan Valley incident last month and on 27/02/2019. A few months back, some indians were claiming here on PDF that the Chinese would NEVER EVER confront the indian military as the americans would come in on the side of the indians.........:rofl:

As long as the indians BELIEVE in their retarded delusions, the more powerful and secure we become. Which is why I support modi and his retards.

PS From a Pakistani point of view, it works to our advantage and benefit, the more retarded indian delusions become and the more extreme racists they become towards Pakistanis and Muslims. I hope this continues. We just need to keep exposing this and our job is be more than done.
To save face India will do something very stupid in the the next 10-15 years

Well TBH at current conventional capability, theoratically India can through an armour thrust reach Islamabad in the west and Dhaka in the East. However they neither have the capability or the strength to hold either territories, will end up stressing their own armies and economies and will lead to the subsequent dis integration of the indian state .

What I am saying is its in India's best interest to drop this super power act. no point capturing territories if you cant manage it. If this trajectory continues India will face the same fate that Nazi germany faced in the hands of the soviet union. Probably worse becasue the Nazis were United as a natione. Far more united than India today. India is a well , first sign of trouble in the war and states outside the cow belt will declare independence.

Well TBH at current conventional capability, theoratically India can through an armour thrust reach Islamabad in the west and Dhaka in the East. However they neither have the capability or the strength to hold either territories, will end up stressing their own armies and economies and will lead to the subsequent dis integration of the indian state .

What I am saying is its in India's best interest to drop this super power act. no point capturing territories if you cant manage it. If this trajectory continues India will face the same fate that Nazi germany faced in the hands of the soviet union. Probably worse becasue the Nazis were United as a natione. Far more united than India today. India is a well , first sign of trouble in the war and states outside the cow belt will declare independence.
Who told you we need to capture territories in pak or bangladesh ?
No way we dont need more problems .

Only in India, people like Pravin Sawhney, Ashok Swain and Ajai Shukla can survive, can open their mouths and can speak freely without fear.

Pakistan and China can learn from India how to be a free society with free speech.
It’s only a matter of time before your RSS run government take him out. They’ve already shut him up. He made it pretty clear in his video last month.

Free society? Where RSS Hindus goons murder and torture innocent human beings of all other religions except Hinduism openly in the streets. There are hundreds of videos on youtube. So that alone speaks volume of the free society and free speech you refer to. No thank you Pakistan and China are Wayyy better off.

That's highly unlikely. If they did try to enter Pakistani territory, hell would be unleashed on the indians and they know it. It's like when the indians claimed that it was impossible for Pakistan to be able to shoot down indian fighter jets or become a nuclear weapons state. All hot air not based on reality.

UNLIKE the indians, the Nazis were a high IQ society that indigenously invented and produced advanced sciences and technologies with 0 foreign assistance.

Last edited:
It’s only a matter of time before your RSS run government take him out. They’ve already shut him up. He made it pretty clear in his video last month.

Free society? Where RSS Hindus goons murder and torture innocent human beings of all other religions except Hinduism openly in the streets. There are hundreds of videos on youtube. So that alone speaks volume of the free society and free speech you refer to. No thank you Pakistan and China are Wayyy better off.
RSS goons are there no doubt , but they cant dare to touch high profile people .
Hope you people will let a hindu mandir construction in islamabad .

Only in India, people like Pravin Sawhney, Ashok Swain and Ajai Shukla can survive, can open their mouths and can speak freely without fear.

Pakistan and China can learn from India how to be a free society with free speech.

Haha what kind of person are you, using pakistani forum telling us about freedom of speech

Your BJP will start a war just to save face, India got shot down in the west by Pak and in the North by China, Next target is Bangladesh.
BJP is not owner of india .
We never started a war , but we will hit hard if any country attacks us .

One day, they may reach river Attock according to Niamatullah Shah Wali, but won't be able to hold it, and the aftermath will lead to a full conquest of India again by Muslims.

Already they not able to control Muslim populations all around them which keep rising, from Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Kashmir to BD and Indian Muslims.

Last edited:
Haha what kind of person are you, using pakistani forum telling us about freedom of speech
Have you ever asked why Pravin Sawhney never faces a #MatiullahJan type situation?

Or why Rana Ayub live comfortably in Mumbai and Gul Bhukhai in exile?

That's the difference between India and Pakistan. @N.Siddiqui

Btw I face ban every time i go overboard on this pakistani forum.

Have you ever asked why Pravin Sawhney never faces a #MatiullahJan type situation?

You forgot hamid mir , ahmad shahzad , and raji .

One day, they may reach river Attock according to Niamtullah Shah Wali, but won't be able to hold it, and the aftermath will lead to a full conquest of India again by Muslims.

Already they not able to control Muslim populations all around them which keep rising, from Afghanistan, Pakistan, send Kashmir to BD and Indian Muslims.
You mean ghazwa i hind ?

The answer lies in your question and deliberations. Prawin Sawhney is an ex. Indian Army strategist, and currently editor of the FORCE magazine, he served as a defence security correspondent at TOI and earlier Indian Express too...a big wig, famous name in India...and Sanghis and Hindu goons are scared of killing big names as that will put immense pressure on the current extremist BJP govt.

The pressure will be both internally and externally, the reason big names are most likely to be safe from RSS/VHP/Sanghis and Sena's Goons...only not very famous persons are targeted for 'lynching' and for that matter poor Muslims...as they have no clout and connections.

There is a sea difference between a ex professional who has been in field for decades, analysing the situation and been in pain to see his country capitulate like it did, to the likes of gul bukhari, hamid mir, muttiullah Jans of this world who are at best windup merchants, who have zero knowledge and clue on matters of national importance and directly attack state institutions. Paravin is a analyst and is he not attacking state institutions at all. His only crime his, he is not agreeing with the absurd narrative floated around by Hindu terrorist regime of India.

For the same reason big intl' names like Arundhati Roy the Pulitzer prize winner, west loves her and she cannot be targeted by the Sanghis for this very reason...

There are many more examples of writers and thinkers killed by the extremist Hindus, like M.M Kalburgi, Govind Pansare.

Communist Party of India (CPI) leader Govind Pansare was killed because he was seen as a hurdle in the formation of Hindu rashtra , says the supplementary chargesheet filed by Kolhapur Special Investigation Team (SIT) in the 2015 murder case. ... Pansare succumbed in a Mumbai hospital...

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazi...olkar-pansare-the-puzzle-cracks-slowly/300555

India was always like that...it is just that the Hindu extremism is unleashed now...as they are at the center and holds the power and pelf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom