What's new

China's Google Earth rival claims Arunachal.

are you kidding?

Both are considered as high tech companies in ICT sector.
Both are the biggest technologies in mentioned two countries.

The difference is: Infosys produce about zero patent, while Huawei files thousands of patents a year.

why? because indian couldn't accept truth and move one.

Hey idiot, Infosys is a IT service provider. They don't do research to make patents. They make software. Can't peanut brain of yours get that?

Last edited:
Hey idiot, Infosys is a IT service provider. They don't do research to make patents. They make software. Can't peanut brain of yours get that?

because they are not capable of doing such "research". their contribution to the IT sector is almost zero.

and guess what? that company is one of the major reasons why you are poor: a lot of the best in the country are hired by such a loser company, they effectively wasted a large chunk of your smartest.

please also tell me which indian company is capable of doing real research and file a lot of international patents?

:disagree::disagree: loser

Hey Douche bag.. How low can you go? Its an utter disgrace even to talk to people like you........

please also tell me which indian company is capable of doing real research and file a lot of international patents?

Lot on indian companies dont do much on research and our IT revolution is plain labour cost arbitrage,agreed.

but you talk as if china is germany/japan.all your welath comes from the low cost manufacturing you give the world,as great as Huawei is it is nothing compared to the western companies.

Patents my ***,how many of those patents turn out into products or useful technology.Is this the case where china steals technology by re-engineering or making joint ventures with western companies to steal their technology.

Japan/Germany can talk like this,not china.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Indian companies may not do but there are lot of indians who can.

dear peaceful,the hardaware ur country makes...the Intel processor,USB,PCI cars...who do u think have designed them...u fool
it was designed by indians..
we designed it,US invested capital,china is manufacturing it for cheap low cost..
now wake up from ur dream

The world know about ur research and patents..
BMW,Benz copy..
Su-27
Even the Bajaj Pulsar and indian bike was copied by u and named it GULSAR,but bajaj sued that chineese company and won..
now tell me about ur research..
do u research on copying?
And if i start to post the news links of chineese copies it will never end..
and don;t ever say ur research,my foot
Read this
Bajaj Nails Chineese Copy GULSAR
Chinese copy of Bajaj Pulsar banned

OMG you chinese members are as stupid as you can get.

Do you guys understand how a business works... (please don't think abt Chinese copy models!) Get your understanding of how a business works then you can comment on why a company doesn't do research.

Lot on indian companies dont do much on research and our IT revolution is plain labour cost arbitrage,agreed.

but you talk as if china is germany/japan.all your welath comes from the low cost manufacturing you give the world,as great as Huawei is it is nothing compared to the western companies.

Patents my ***,how many of those patents turn out into products or useful technology.Is this the case where china steals technology by re-engineering or making joint ventures with western companies to steal their technology.

Japan/Germany can talk like this,not china.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Indian companies may not do but there are lot of indians who can.

How is Huawei nothing when it is the 2nd biggest in the world in its field and the highest patent rate in 2009? It's opposite: western companies are nothing compared to Huawei in its field. What have we copied from Japan/Germany that was proven? Kawasaki Heavy Industries ADMITTED that our technology is not copied, since they stopped their business in China in 2004!

Try another company in another field, Huawei and telecom isn't the one.

Why even bother arguing with them? We are not here to change what others believe about China's capabilities. I think it'll be best if they think that we are capable of nothing but cheap copies if that makes them comfortable. We can't deny others the rights to stick their heads under the sand.

Why even bother arguing with them? We are not here to change what others believe about China's capabilities. I think it'll be best if they think that we are capable of nothing but cheap copies if that makes them comfortable. We can't deny others the rights to stick their heads under the sand.

Exactly.

It's good if they underestimate us. :tup:

Both were developing nations, but India should show some respect to China, an utterly poor nation started from the bottom, having a such achievement today. You might think that tomorrow's India might become today's China.

Pragmatically, I think Arunachal are our historical lost land, it almost impossible to take back. So don't need to always keep the strawman's argument, China won't grab your lands. What the most important thing for us is to focus on our development.

Back
Top Bottom