What's new

China's Google Earth rival claims Arunachal.

As usual the Chinese will live like frogs in their own well.
I wonder if the people know whether they're being suppressed at all.

:rofl: do you aware that india is labeled as the definition of "loser"?

I sincerely hope that by having some uprisings, your people can bring some real changes to the nation and within 200-300 years, you can reach our current economy status.

They will claim everything from Taiwan to anarchical Pradesh to Sikkim because now they made their own version. Point is who will use it beside Chinese.

This clown knows nothing about China's stance, nor an iota of Chinese history.

Taiwan is part of China, so proclaims your GOI.

China never said Sikkim is a part of China, rather it said Sikkim is an independent country.

Better raise your IQ before putting forward such an idiomatic statement... :angry:

The separation between China and Taiwan currently is political, not national, simplar to NKorea and SKorea.

When I was 15, that was 15 years ago, we all admired the fighters Taiwan can afford to have. 15 years on, including 8 years under its Chen, we all laugh the toys operated by the armed forces there.

Economically, Shanghai's GDP per capita will catch up with Taiwan's within 10 years, that will eventually let many people in Taiwan to question whether they want to maintain the status guo.

:smokin: of course, those raising pigs in the south part of Taiwan will never change their minds, but how cares.

This clown knows nothing about China's stance, nor an iota of Chinese history.

Taiwan is part of China, so proclaims your GOI.

China never said Sikkim is a part of China, rather it said Sikkim is an independent country.

Better raise your IQ before putting forward such an idiomatic statement... :angry:

you are not very smart by asking this.

if they have reasonable IQ, then how could they keep kissing their deeply failed system and keep disadvantage its citizens?

In 1962, as a result of Nehru's forwarding policy, your nation invaded our territory. After numerous warnings, we launched direct attacks in separate front lines on the border and within days we effectively conquered all your armed forces leading up to your capital city New Delhi.

As a part of the conflict, we captured South Tibet which traditionally belongs to China. However, we concluded that it will be difficult to keep occupying and defending South Tibet. We thus withdrew our troops under the condition that both side should restore controls to the pre-1962 war status.

The regime in new Delhi didn't honor its words and illegally moved troops into South Tibet after just a few months. Now you tell me why it belongs to India.

btw, when necessary, our PLA can re-capture South Tibet within days.

Events leading to the Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China thought India was working with USA and other forces against China. Which wasnt the case.

How was South Tibet "traditionally" belonging to China? Han, Tang, Qin, Song, Sui, Ming, etc, etc all went around Tibet in general, let alone Southern Tibet. Yuan and Qing are invaders.

@peaceful Are you the guy thats not even Chinese. And cant speak the Chinese language?

Last edited:
Events leading to the Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China thought India was working with USA and other forces against China. Which wasnt the case.

How was South Tibet "traditionally" belonging to China? Han, Tang, Qin, Song, Sui, Ming, etc, etc all went around Tibet in general, let alone Southern Tibet. Yuan and Qing are invaders.

@peaceful Are you the guy thats not even Chinese. And cant speak the Chinese language?

Sir, if you go by this standard, there should be no India then. You would have a bunch of small countries instead. China's claim on Tibet is as rock solid as England's claim on Manchester.

Sir, if you go by this standard, there should be no India then. You would have a bunch of small countries instead. China's claim on Tibet is as rock solid as England's claim on Manchester.

Bro, I dont care about Chinese claims on Tibet, Taiwan,etc , go invade Mongolia for all I care. Indian government respects your claim on all of these regions, respect ours. Leave Indian territory alone. Its simple as that.

Bro, I dont care about Chinese claims on Tibet, Taiwan,etc , go invade Mongolia for all I care. Indian government respects your claim on all of these regions, respect ours. Leave Indian territory alone. Its simple as that.

It's just geopolitics.

China is keeping the claim open on Arunachal Pradesh, to counter the Indian claim on Aksai Chin. I can't imagine for a second that China actually wants to wage an aggressive border war for AP, especially at a time when our economy is doing so well. Plus, we have enough internal problems to deal with, even without adding the inevitable insurgency that will occur if we occupy AP.

It balances out in the end. One political chip for another political chip.

:rofl: do you aware that india is labeled as the definition of "loser"?

I sincerely hope that by having some uprisings, your people can bring some real changes to the nation and within 200-300 years, you can reach our current economy status.
we know that shanghai or hong kong were born with developed features:rofl:

well i am visiting their website and seems like they are far behind Google Earth
Here is the link
??????????.

Hope they can make it better and also provide Street View facility like google :)

we know that shanghai or hong kong were born with developed features:rofl:

how about Nanning, Guangxi? one of our poor cities on Sino-Vietnamese border?

I don't blame you for being brainwashed, you are the victim of the regime in new delhi. however, for the sake of your family and your kids, time to consider to migrate to Nanning, probably start working as a taxi driver there.

nanningskyline2008.jpg

well i am visiting their website and seems like they are far behind Google Earth
Here is the link
??????????.

Hope they can make it better and also provide Street View facility like google :)

street view of most Chinese population centers have been online for ages, in fact, city8.com come up with the idea before google.

street view of most Chinese population centers have been online for ages, in fact, city8.com come up with the idea before google.

but Google's street view is just too advanced
Its not available for all countries, but it has a very extra-ordinary street view for London, Paris and some other European countries and also USA

Back
Top Bottom