What's new

China's Front Line Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 jets crashed in 20years.:lol:Yes, very good quality. I dont know why indian cant stop talking big and turn back to the real world? Is that so hard to do that?

instead of trolling:-)mod:):
1)care to tell which kind of planes were the ones which crashed, and their numbers.
2) prove the actual number of crashes.

coz the crashes does not include the technologically/qualitatively the best fighters of the IAF....and the number of crashes you are insisting is a exaggeration at best.

Last edited:
yup
and also if China looses 5 or more aircrafts for every 1 lost by India.....

haha, this is the most funny part. you won't came to such a conclusion, if you known that on average 4 missiles is needed to shoot down an enemy.

even a JF-17 has a odds of 66% to evade a R73. if supported by EJH-7s, a variant of JH-7 like EF-18, the number will be even higher.

even going by your numbers,

china has atleast 486 4+ gen aircraft in its inventory.

J10 - 196
Su-27 - 70
Su-30 - 100
J11 - 120

i dont know how old the source for these numbers is and i can only assume there will be more of them by now.

comparable aircraft that india has-
Mig 29 Fulcrum - 56
Su 30 MKI - 98
Mirage 2000 - 41

a total of 195 aircraft. i have taken the numbers from wiki, someone please find a better source.

in short as far as top rung aircraft of the two countries are concerned, PLAAF outnumbers IAF 5:2

i wont compare the quality. and i refuse to count the other migs as credible threats to the aircraft i have mentioned.

the only advantage the IAF might have is that it has more airfields close to the indo china border, allowing more sorties to be flown

PS: i had really hoped this wouldnt become a vs thread
i wish it would become an informative thread on the PLAAF

u can count out the J10 and J11, then look at the numbers again.
coz these aircrafts can be countered by the lower rung aircrafts of IAF.

instead of trolling:
1)care to tell which kind of planes were the ones which crashed, and their numbers.
2) prove the actual number of crashes.

coz the crashes does not include the technologically/qualitatively the best fighters of the IAF....

You can't win from him. Indian media and govt believes in transparency and all crashes are out in open in at least 10 media outlets. Whereas China's Junk-10 crashed and their commie regime simply refused or didn't divulged details during crash.

Comparing open Indian society with closed Chinese society is bound to make your job tougher. China might have well over 500 crashes or 0 crashes but who knows!!!

haha, this is the most funny part. you won't came to such a conclusion, if you known that on average 4 missiles is needed to shoot down an enemy.
it is not like that for a ratio of 5 to 1 an aircraft has to carry 20 missiles.:undecided:
its just you loose some planes and the other doesnt.

You can't win from him. Indian media and govt believes in transparency and all crashes are out in open in at least 10 media outlets. Whereas China's Junk-10 crashed and their commie regime simply refused or didn't divulged details during crash.

Comparing open Indian society with closed Chinese society is bound to make your job tougher. China might have well over 500 crashes or 0 crashes but who knows!!!

Can india even make you so-called Junk-10? By the way, can india provide stable electrisic without chinese machinary?:lol: Welcome to the real world.

yes that is so true.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Can india even make you so-called Junk-10? By the way, can india provide stable electrisic without chinese machinary?:lol: Welcome to the real world.

STOP TROLLING...:angry:

furthur India makes MKI so doesnt need to bother with j-10.

yes that is so true.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

STOP TROLLING...:angry:

furthur India makes MKI so doesnt need to bother with j-10.

Future again! I really cant understan why indian like talking about future? Can we just talk about present? What make you think about only india has future and the other nations will remain their present status forever???

Future again! I really cant understan why indian like talking about future? Can we just talk about present? What make you think about only india has future and the other nations will remain their present status forever???

what future...:undecided: it is present only as the thread starter wanted.
MKI are being made in India at present.

what future...:undecided: it is present only as the thread starter wanted.
MKI are being made in India at present.

I failed to understan "furthur" is "further".
By the way, MKI is just assembled in india with russia license, and you need bring all the parts from russia and with the license you can only assemble 140 MKI, if I am wrong correct me.

By the way, MKI is just assembled in india with russia license, and you need bring all the parts from russia and with the license you can only assemble 140 MKI, if I am wrong correct me.

same thing u do in with su 27 ....
and we can also make same copy of su30mki as u do with su 27 and can sell it to some other country as you do with jf17

No point in fighting guys. Please someone provide current status of Chinese front line aircrafts. I think this is hard to answer as China always keep things locked up, not even common chinese know about exact number of fighter aircrafts. We can only predict.

Wrong. IIRC, Su30MKI is manufactured in India by HAL with some parts procured from Russia while most others manufactured in India. The license is for manufacturing, not assembling! While its not as much as it should be, India does have a robust technologically advanced private sector participation in the defense sector. You dont get to hear much because they dont like to advertise much while the emphasis is laid on the much maligned PSU's, which btw are going great!!

Wrong. IIRC, Su30MKI is manufactured in India by HAL with some parts procured from Russia while most others manufactured in India. The license is for manufacturing, not assembling! While its not as much as it should be, India does have a robust technologically advanced private sector participation in the defense sector. You dont get to hear much because they dont like to advertise much while the emphasis is laid on the much maligned PSU's, which btw are going great!!

Any src? What parts of MKI are manufactrued in india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom