What's new

China's forces lack strong naval tradition

Hello Mr Over-confident, ... don't take india lightly, don't forget it broke Pakistan into two pieces by invading East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).

It has the potential to split China and occupy Tibet. It has already test fired nuclear capable missiles that can hit any location of China.

If you think, you are safe in China, I say, wake up. An indian missile can strike the roof of your building and kill you along with your near and dear ones. Just imagine the scene, you are bleeding to death and helplessly watching your parents lying here and there. What will you do then?

Wen Jiabao says indians are friends of China, but when india will attack China, Wen will be flying in the sky, but ordinary innocent Chinese people like you will be victims of indian invasion. The Chinese women will be raped by indians indiscriminately. Indians will not even spare the Chinese children....

Saddam also thought he was safe in his building in Baghdad, but see how Iraqis along with Saddam were killed.

Thats why you need to ask the govt how much the PLA is prepared to defend the Chinese nation, Mother China.

"It is better to kill the enemy, before it kills you." A renowned military expert said that. Think over it...

I don't know who you're trying to diss. Though, I can see that you like to take a cool argument into a nuclear level. I just don't get how you worship Japan and always talk of war. A maoist, maybe?

I don't know who you're trying to diss. Though, I can see that you like to take a cool argument into a nuclear level. I just don't get how you worship Japan and always talk of war. A maoist, maybe?

I worship this symbol:

falun-s.gif

Do you think a follower of Hitler can be a Maoist?

i think you are confusing china with india here. i don't worry for 1 second that a missile will fall on my house. otherwise if there was a credible threat why is the real estate market so hot? it's the indians and south koreans that should worry about missiles falling on their houses.

Hello Mr Over-confident, ... don't take india lightly, don't forget it broke Pakistan into two pieces by invading East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).

It has the potential to split China and occupy Tibet. It has already test fired nuclear capable missiles that can hit any location of China.

If you think, you are safe in China, I say, wake up. An indian missile can strike the roof of your building and kill you along with your near and dear ones. Just imagine the scene, you are bleeding to death and helplessly watching your parents lying here and there. What will you do then?

Wen Jiabao says indians are friends of China, but when india will attack China, Wen will be flying in the sky, but ordinary innocent Chinese people like you will be victims of indian invasion. The Chinese women will be raped by indians indiscriminately. Indians will not even spare the Chinese children....

Saddam also thought he was safe in his building in Baghdad, but see how Iraqis along with Saddam were killed.

Thats why you need to ask the govt how much the PLA is prepared to defend the Chinese nation, Mother China.

"It is better to kill the enemy, before it kills you." A renowned military expert said that. Think over it...

Dream on Mr.INDIA

I think communist wanted to express that both China and India were the victims of the Western colonization. Why should we kill each other because the Western Imperalists want us to do?

theres no hope for india. it has already become a puppet of the West. most of India's top politicians already have swiss bank accounts, passports and houses in the west. when they are overthrown, they'll always have a way to get out.

theres no hope for india. it has already become a puppet of the West. most of India's top politicians already have swiss bank accounts, passports and houses in the west. when they are overthrown, they'll always have a way to get out.

Clever Indian posters definitely exist, but most of them posted at Asiafinest Forum.

I think the majority population of India are not really hostile to China, but their corrupted government and elites are the biggest problem.

Last edited:
Clever Indian posters definitely exist, but most of them posted at Asiafinest Forum.

I think majority population of India are not really hostile to China, but their corrupted government and elites are the biggest problem.

definitely. this forum exemplifies it.

i think you are confusing china with india here. i don't worry for 1 second that a missile will fall on my house. otherwise if there was a credible threat why is the real estate market so hot? it's the indians and south koreans that should worry about missiles falling on their houses.

no body is going to launch any missile on anybody.

We India & China will grow side by side and take care of our people.

The west is over consuming everything and causing earth great losses.

Its time we India and China take our rightful share on this planet and live with peace and prosperity.

Now back to the topic, I don't think China would follow the same path in its navy expansion as US did. We don't need to build 10-12 supercarriers as we don't have any foreign military base to defend.

What we need is 3-4 carrier battlegroups to defence our South China Sea. Varyag would likely be the first training carrier for PLAN, then two more carriers with aircraft catapult technology (perhaps nuclear powered) will be built in Jiangnan shipyard in Shanghai.

What we need to focus to build top notch SSBNs strike force and more powerful ASBM.

Everything we have to catch up with US military, but only supercarrier is not necessary as it will soon become obsolete in the battlefield of 21th century. For us, many of them would be nothing but a waste of money and show off.

I am confident that in another decade when we have the number one GDP in the world, meanwhile we will have number one army in the world, 2nd best navy and 2n best air force. Yes we can!!! :cheesy:

no body is going to launch any missile on anybody.

We India & China will grow side by side and take care of our people.

The west is over consuming everything and causing earth great losses.

Its time we India and China take our rightful share on this planet and live with peace and prosperity.

Nice to see you understand that China and India have both the deep root in Asia which spontaneously ties us into the same boat.

Nice to see you understand that China and India have both the deep root in Asia which spontaneously ties us into the same boat.

It's not that Mogambo is genuine about friendship & cooperation, but Below_Zero's blunt warnings frightened him.

ChineseTiger1986, you will see this often with Indian members here. When they feel scared, they backtrack and pretend to be all nicey-nicey. But it's only a superficial act.:sniper:

China has to consider building up its Naval air forces parallel to the United States if it has to gain true blue water capability. They are already in the process of inducting aircraft carriers as per the report but that would mean replacing the very old submarines that are said to be in their fleet and replacing them with latest ones.

For years, Beijing has ignored its Navy and focused on its other two forces which have not emerged as a lethal competitor to the West. I see the Dragon roaring high in the future. China's future is bright indeed. :)

Back
Top Bottom