What's new

China's fifth generation PL-10 AAM: a gerneration ahead of AIM-9 family

i must say PL-10 slightly inferior or almost equal to Aim-9X, chinese fanboys overestimate the capabilities of
PL-10 which the don't know

Your opinion is no better than theirs.

Chinese technology in this specific field will soon catch up with the US if it has not already - in case you missed it China is currently the richest country on the planet(in PPP) and growing many times quicker than US

Your opinion is no better than theirs.

Chinese technology in this specific field will soon catch up with the US if it has not already - in case you missed it China is currently the richest country on the planet(in PPP) and growing many times quicker than US
you are contradicting yourself sir you said soon not present, which i am saying!

What about the Korean war? I believe you were even around back in those days of black and white.

Also, what about the Indian war in 1962?

Limited war with the Russians in the late 60s?

I think that it is a good thing that the PLA have not fought a war since 1979. As old man Isaac Asimov wrote, 'Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent'. Kill a million ragged middle easterners (I believe the Americans have passed this) and twice as many will take their place.

I think he was fled vietnam because he didn't want to be conscripted in the Vietcong army. Yeah, he was old enough at the time.

Similar performance? You must be kidding. How come can the duplicate travel at mach 4 and reach 60km whereas the original can only go mach 2.5 and 18km?

"Vietnamese-American physics"

When you print "Made in China" on a weapon no matter what its specs may be, our wiki and google educated "experts" will use their incredible critical thinking power and practical experience in the field of plumbing to determine that the weapon is objectively by any means inferior or at best of similar performance to any U.S. made weapon of choice.
Or can you proof it wrong!? Guessed so! Typical Chinese ignorance over the FACTS.

Sour grapes are becoming sourer.:o: This is how the Chinese supersonic missile with ramjet engine and thrust vectoring hits its target at Mach 4-6 with S-maneuver at the terminal phase.

2.gif

1.gif

Sour grapes are becoming sourer.:o: This is how the Chinese supersonic missile with ramjet engine and thrust vectoring hits its target at Mach 4-6 with S-maneuver at the terminal phase.

View attachment 318688

View attachment 318666

The speed of terminal phase is ultra fast even you measure by the data you can gather by the dynamic gif or video.
:enjoy:

They all said AC can not be detected, then China showed them this co-ordinates of their battle formation. H-6K showed up above Huangyan island for a reason.

View attachment 319469

View attachment 319467

Even with publically announced stattelites...China has been monitoring SCS, ECS and all her land borders 24/7 for a long time. Now the let all parties know that they have realtime information of 24/7 what is happend around China and much further away.

China can never build tires...oh, look China has the biggest HST network in the world.

Biased views cloud the mind and blind the sight.

Back
Top Bottom