What's new

China's faster-than-expected military buildup

Wow there is lot of MADE IN CHINA TOYS ooooooops ARMS........ but why even vietnam/philip/taiwan (forget about major powers US,Ind,Jpn) don't care about these TOYS again :rofl:oooooops ARMS:rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

721c_zps06de37b6.jpg

9d59_zpsd4d81476.jpg

d58_zpsc8a43651.jpg

003_zps5637ff94.jpg

5fc4b_zpsa013e8ab.jpg

Great pics, thanks for sharing with us :) Just wish the pics had captions for some of us who dont recognize some of the hardware.

@beijingwalker How many Frigates China can produce in one single time I mean For example if your Army decides to have 8 more Type 54 Frigates and give order for that How many Frigates China would be able to construct at same time

Last edited by a moderator:
@beijingwalker How many Frigates China can produce in one single time I mean For example if your Army decides to have 8 more Type 54 Frigates and give order for that How many Frigates China would be able to construct at same time
I think it depends on how serious China is on producing them,China has a large industrial base and is the biggest shipbuilder,if China is threatened and put the industrial capaicity on a war mode,it can churn out and mass produce all weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom