What's new

China's Education System is a Failure.

抗日战争的胜利是当年所有参加抗战的中国人的胜利,当然包括国民党将士,没有怀疑。

I agree with that.:tup:

That's the key here, the way the information presented in the text books was very calculated, while CPC cannot deny the sacrifices KMT made in the direct confrontations with the Japanese, it cleverly "separated" those brave KMT generals from their party afflictions and praised them as Chinese national heroes.

While this is certainly true, but it did not teach the students in China that Mao at the time was more concerned with preserving his army's strength for the eventual confrontation with KMT, in fact some scholars suggested that after 百团大战,rather than pleased with defeating the Japanese, Mao was more than pissed off with Peng Dehuai that he revealed the communists true strength and purged him during the cultural revolution. So in a way the CPC itself was also "消极抗战" against the Japanese, but you will never get that impression from the textbooks.
In addition to these you can not see anything else? If not, that is your problem. The contents of the textbook is very clear, I am not interested to say more.

In addition to these you can not see anything else? If not, that is your problem. The contents of the textbook is very clear, I am not interested to say more.

Look, I'm not pro-KMT nor pro-CPC, when a country is faced with foreign invasion then whichever force contributed to the resistance should be praised, bear in mind that had those brave KMT heroes not died fighting the Japanese, they would have fought against the CPC. While it is totally correct to say that those KMT soldiers died fighting the Japanese are our national heroes, we should also objectively acknowledge that these losses significantly weakened KMT while CPC was able to avoid direct confrontations (largely thanks to KMT) and built its strength up behind the enemy lines, the Chinese people irrespective of their political views should all recognize this.

This doesn't mean I have a grudge against the CPC rule, quite the opposite, I think the CPC is doing a good job at governing our country, but history is history, which party made the most sacrifices should be acknowledged as so.

Look, I'm not pro-KMT nor pro-CPC, when a country is faced with foreign invasion then whichever force contributed to the resistance should be praised, bear in mind that had those brave KMT heroes not died fighting the Japanese, they would have fought against the CPC. While it is totally correct to say that those KMT soldiers died fighting the Japanese are our national heroes, we should also objectively acknowledge that these losses significantly weakened KMT while CPC was able to avoid direct confrontations (largely thanks to KMT) and built its strength up behind the enemy lines, the Chinese people irrespective of their political views should all recognize this.

This doesn't mean I have a grudge against the CPC rule, quite the opposite, I think the CPC is doing a good job at governing our country, but history is history, which party made the most sacrifices should be acknowledged as so.

I took a lot of evidence to you, you still come to the conclusion, so that is your problem, no matter what I say, you will not change, so I will not waste time.

I took a lot of evidence to you, you still come to the conclusion, so that is your problem, no matter what I say, you will not change, so I will not waste time.

lol... Okay let's just say we view the history differently given the same information, and we agree to disagree :-) :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom