What's new

China's counterfeit of the world - Why China makes copies of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is different, if they copied a product design a company can sue them, if they source their product wholesale from a company and rebrand them , thats not copying... am I telling basics to you now?
What is the product agreement between supplier and brand owner?
many tvs share same screen under the hood, from same source.

If he indeed copied a finished branded product and resold it without knowledge of supplier that is wrong. they should be sued. What is wrong is wrong, whether you cry or laugh does not change it

Lot of products (not only electronic but other stuff) are bought in bulk and branded and sold to market.

He claimed to have "invented" the world's cheapest tablet computer. Even though it was a Chinese product.

But I don't even care, as long as poor students who never had access to a computer can now have one.

Do you understand what I'm saying? It is like utilitarianism, if the end result is good, then that's fine with me. As long as nobody was murdered to achieve it.

And I won't shed any tears for Bill Gates losing one more royalty check, if poor students can have a chance they would never have had otherwise.

Global innovation index china 35 india 65:omghaha: not to mention hk and Singapore both in top 10 , what make you think you are in a position to bad mouth china on innovotion

These days it seems CCP is spending more on the statistics ..... ;)

He claimed to have "invented" the world's cheapest tablet computer. Even though it was a Chinese product.

But I don't even care, as long as poor students who never had access to a computer can now have one.

Do you understand what I'm saying? It is like utilitarianism, if the end result is good, then that's fine with me. As long as nobody was murdered to achieve it.
no it does matter.. I clearly remember him saying the low spec one will be produced in india and high spec one from china.

You dont care because you see one case of copying(?) and that can hide all your own copying.
But I am worried to give person who invented or created the idea to get the due, whether he is chinese or not. It should be fair.

If you are arguing because your nationalism is hurt, am sorry. Your arguments just sound too lame.
I will not change my thought just because Indians do it wrong as well.
Am out.

oh yeah only china counterfeit and ip theft the west don't how about this

Samsung sues Apple over iPhone 5 - Telegraph

Samsung sues Apple over iPhone 5 - Telegraph

Apple vs Samsung: the latest news from the patent battle ... - PC Pro
Apple vs Samsung: the latest news from the patent battle | News | PC Pro

HTC Settles Apple Lawsuit - Mobility - Smartphones - Informationweek
HTC Settles Apple Lawsuit - Mobility - Smartphones - Informationweek

Ericsson sues Samsung for patent infringement | PCWorld
Ericsson sues Samsung for patent infringement | PCWorld

There we go again...

pushpakavimana.jpg

Here you go
Early Islamic scholars imported to Baghdad books on astronomy and mathematics from India.
Over the following years, many important Greek and Indian mathematical books were translated and studied, leading to a new era of scientific and mathematical creativity that was to last until the 14th century.

The mathematical legacy of Islam

no it does matter.. I clearly remember him saying the low spec one will be produced in india and high spec one from china.

You dont care because you see one case of copying(?) and that can hide all your own copying.
But I am worried to give person who invented or created the idea to get the due, whether he is chinese or not. It should be fair.

If you are arguing because your nationalism is hurt, am sorry. Your arguments just sound too lame.
I will not change my thought just because Indians do it wrong as well.
Am out.

Wow, where did that emotional outburst come from?

And I don't care about changing your thinking. We'll do what we can to get ahead, and India will try to emulate us (like with the world's cheapest tablet computer) but so far is failing to use it to develop themselves.

The one behind copies the one ahead, it has always been that way throughout history. The Romans copied the Greeks down to the last detail, why? Because the Greeks were more advanced in every field.

The Romans were clever enough to use Greek inventions to their benefit, and in the end Rome eventually conquered Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom