What's new

China's Choice: India or Pakistan?

Even in Taiwan, you use Traditional Chinese character, right? Not Mainland style simplified..?

Wow, you know one of our great Samurais. You're an A OK cool guy. Stay that way. ;)
Simplified Chinese mainland is to facilitate learning, eradication of illiteracy, and now Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters are used together, including Singapore also use simplified Chinese characters.

Simplified Chinese mainland is to facilitate learning, eradication of illiteracy, and now Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters are used together, including Singapore also use simplified Chinese characters.

That's why I have some difficulty reading / understanding some character because it is simplified. Kanji characters are based on traditional form. But thanks for the explanation ! I appreciate it very much.

yeah sure thiefly save in your museum, to add insult to injury should we thanks you for that? as how england claimed to save India's diamond on the queen's hat.
Do you remember the Han costume look it? Tang knife, shakuhachi,, you lose too much.

Surely you're dreaming, kid.
While China is intercepting USAF aircrafts and showing them our WS-10 domestic turbofan engine :smokin::smokin:, Japan has yet to make its own fighter jet since WW2 defeat. F-2 is the closest you got and even that is nowhere close to fully domestic.

Pretty much without USA involved, China will make mincemeat out of Japan.

USA will have a hard time getting involved after Ukraine and ISIS / Syria / Iran.

As per present situation China will like to be more close(strategic relation) with Pakistan while will keep only business relationship with India.

Off topic:
Let them go with Pakistan...Pakistan will teach them lesson as they teach USA....would love to see their frndship after 4-5 decades, if i stay alive.:lol:
Reason:- Muslims are oppressed in CHINA.

That's why I have some difficulty reading / understanding some character because it is simplified. Kanji characters are based on traditional form. But thanks for the explanation ! I appreciate it very much.
Although easy to learn simplified characters, but some characters have lost the original creation of the origin of contact, which is a pity, but mainland China has begun to pay attention to this issue and allow the use of traditional Chinese characters, which is our shared culture.

yeah sure thiefly save in your museum, to add insult to injury should we thanks you for that? as how england claimed to save India's diamond on the queen's hat.
We are not thieves, we are well protected and carry forward the Chinese culture.

There were different schools of Confucianism, Japan was more or less influenced by 朱子学
Japan has been well preserved Confucianism and carry forward the whole of East Asia is Confucianism circle, which we have in common.

Do you remember the Han costume look it? Tang knife, shakuhachi,, you lose too much.

I only remember that Japanese katana is nothing but a copy of Tang sword, and how you gracefullpay pay us back by beheading the innocent Chineses.

841e34c5a83773a7b9c9b996672e1f86.jpg

Although easy to learn simplified characters, but some characters have lost the original creation of the origin of contact, which is a pity, but mainland China has begun to pay attention to this issue and allow the use of traditional Chinese characters, which is our shared culture.
The characters must be easy to learn and convenient to use just as Japanese characters which are more simplified.Losing meanings really a minimal problem.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom