What's new

China's Choice: India or Pakistan?

Many Chinese cultural monuments were destroyed, only our Japanese saved intact.

Yes, that is indeed very true. They have lost their Confucian core principle, while we in Japan have always retained it.

Not only Japan, brother, also Taiwan. They are also traditional.

This is why Japan and Taiwan are filial. I mean, afterall, Taiwan was our Imperial Crown Colony for 50 years....

Partially I agree and as I know many Japanese are real Chinese more than us.

Think of it this way, tomodachi, Japanese still use traditional Hanzi.

Even Korea, they used to use Hanja (Hanzi), but now, they cannot understand Hanzi. Only Hangul.

Japan Culture is as close to traditional Tang Culture.

Ya, a lot of them are. Anyways, welcome, brother. We need more Japanese here.... ;)

lol I though you claim to be the "Mushashi" in this forum against all Chineses here :lol:, what'zzz matter can't handle pressure?. I dont have problem to single out any of your reinforcement.:D

Yes, that is indeed very true. They have lost their Confucian core principle, while we in Japan have always retained it.

Not only Japan, brother, also Taiwan. They are also traditional.

This is why Japan and Taiwan are filial. I mean, afterall, Taiwan was our Imperial Crown Colony for 50 years....
Thank you, Republic of China is the successor of Chinese culture, but mainland China is the birthplace of Chinese culture, they still have a deep heritage, in the development of Chinese culture.

Thank you, Republic of China is the successor of Chinese culture, but mainland China is the birthplace of Chinese culture, they still have a deep heritage, in the development of Chinese culture.

Even in Taiwan, you use Traditional Chinese character, right? Not Mainland style simplified..?

lol I though you claim to be the "Mushashi" in this forum against all Chineses here :lol:, what'zzz matter can't handle pressure?. I dont have problem to single out any of your reinforcement.:D

Wow, you know one of our great Samurais. You're an A OK cool guy. Stay that way. ;)

Any country in its sane mind would stay at an arms length from a delusioned imperialist nose poker which suffers from a historically dogmatic expansionist hubris towards its neighbours.

It's evident form history that there is only one nose poker in south Asia and it's located on western side of India.
It's really surprising what and why China has chosen? It's definitely not in line with so called (your) definition of sanity and defies the basic principle of humanity (join hand with good and curb the people/ communities/ nations with terrorist tendencies).

Any country in its sane mind would stay at an arms length from a delusioned imperialist nose poker which suffers from a historically dogmatic expansionist hubris towards its neighbours.
And will embrace the country that is considered a hot bed of terrorism and has become synonymous with the concept of spreading Islamic extremism to its neighboring countries. I guess, like history, the definition of sanity is a little different in Pakistan than rest of the world :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom